Paid in Full
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eddie is looking for friendship and love. He finds both, and some danger along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Violence  

Sammy drove and Andie and I made out for the rest of the trip into town. Andie made me stop feeling her breasts before we got close. "I don't want everyone to know how big my nipples are."

"I love your nipples," I retorted.

"You can feel mine," Sammy offered.

"You slut," Andie accused.

"For Mac, I am the nastiest slut you ever saw," she bragged.

We all laughed and I kissed them both.

They went to the grocery store and I went to the pawnshop. I looked at jewelry, and bought a wedding band and an engagement ring. He had a Marlin 30-30 with an aperture sight. I told him I would be back today to buy it.

I went into the gun shop and bought some ammunition for the .38's and my 9mm's as well as a case of target ammunition for the 12 gauge and the .410.

I fond a Colt Detective special and told them I would be back for it today.

I found the girls loading groceries in the truck. A couple of town troublemakers came up and started teasing Andie. "Oh, isn't that a cute one," they said. "Oh, but is it a boy or a girl."

"Okay boys, you have had your fun. Leave it be," I warned.

"Oh, are you a queer lover?" He teased.

Sammy caught me and got me to go to the truck, whispering calming words the whole time.

"Are you letting your girly man fight for you now?" He said.

Sammy said, "Mister, I am saving your life. You need to shut up and leave."

Andie started the truck, and we went to the gun shop to pick up the ammunition. "What do you think of this one?" I asked as I showed Andie the Colt.

"I like it. It will carry easier than Daddy's," she answered. She bought it and I got another case of 30-30 ammunition.

We went to the pawnshop and looked at the Marlin. "How do you like this one?" I asked Sammy.

"I like it, the sights are like Andie's." She bought it.

We ate lunch at the restaurant where Andie and I met. I said, "I really need a haircut."

Sammy said, "I am better than anyone in town. I will cut your hair this afternoon."

We got home and unloaded everything. Sammy got out some scissors and gave me a very good haircut. Needless to say, it was cut like they wanted it. I swept up and then we went to take a shower to wash the hair off."

After our shower, I asked the girls to sit down, I knelt down in front of them. I took out the engagement ring and asked Sammy if she would wear my ring and be my woman. She was crying and nodding. I slipped it on her finger, and kissed her hand.

I said, "Now for something I have been dreaming about for a couple of days. I want you both to take my name and by my wives."

Andie said, "Mac, that is illegal."

"Screw those bastards. Who are they to tell us we can't love each other and live together," I told them.

"Will you love only this family and take no other lovers?" I asked.

"Yes," they both said.

"I also agree to that," I said.

"Will you give everything you have for us all?" I asked.

"Yes," they said.

"I also agree," I said.

"Take your rings off," I told them.

They did. I placed the bands on their fingers. "This band was my mother's," I explained to Sammy. Tears were pouring down her face.

I replaced the engagement rings on them and told Sammy that the ring I gave Andie was my mother's, also. They were both crying, as was I.

"Will you take my name?" I asked them.

"No," they both answered.

I was crushed I started crying. They both hugged me and kissed my face and stroked my hair. "Mac, we can't. Those records are easy to trace and there are not many Wadsworths."

I was still very upset, and they both knew it. They gave me space and time to get over it.

By bedtime, I had calmed down enough to know that it hurt them as much as it did me. "I am so sorry for treating you badly today. I know it hurt you as much as it did me," I apologized.

We all kissed and hugged. We made wild love that night. We all slept late the next morning. I caught them both staring at their rings and dreaming during the day.

That night I asked, "Sammy, what about your job?"

She started bawling. Andie said, "She has to go back and work for at least 2 months, so she doesn't leave them high and dry."

I hugged her and said, "Andie and I will come see you a couple of times. I will miss you too much not to." Andie nodded.

We hugged and kissed a long time that night in addition to fucking a lot.

The next morning, we loaded Sammy's stuff into her car. Sammy and Andie were crying the whole time. It seemed like every time that Sammy walked by me she had to hug me.

She got ready to leave about noon, and was an emotional wreck. "Sammy," I said, "I love you, but you have to get yourself under control. I am worried that you will have an accident."

I gave her my cell phone and told her to call any time she needed to talk to us.

She left crying and I felt like a part of me left with her. I hugged Andie, and we spent the evening, after chores, holding hands and missing Sammy.

Sammy called about bedtime from somewhere in South Dakota. She had gotten a motel room and was fine, except missing us like hell. We told her we felt the same. We did a little phone sex, and went to sleep.

I was down the next day also, so was Andie. "How many days can we leave the stock to visit Sammy," I asked.

"This time of year about 2 weeks," she answered.

"How long will it take to get them ready?" I asked.

"About 3 days, if we work at it," she said.

"Make your plans for the stock, I don't know if I can make it 3 days. You are going to have to fuck me a lot," I warned her.

"Oh, Baby, that sounds so good. I miss Sammy too, you know?" She said.

"I know darling, your sweet nature makes my life so pleasant," I reassured her.

Sammy called that night to tell us she had gotten in safely. Andie told her that I missed her so bad I was about to fuck her to death. Sammy said, "You had better take care of our man. He had better be in shape to fuck for hours at a time." They both laughed.

Andie said, "Mac can't stand this, Sugar. We are leaving day after tomorrow to come see you."

Sammy said, "Thank God, I am just about to go into clinical depression."

"Tough it out for four more days. I will let you listen to us fuck, if you want to," Andie offered.

"Yes, I want to hear it every night," she told us.

We left the phone off the hook while we made sweet love. I was too tired to fuck hard tonight."

We worked like dogs all day and fucked like rabbits at night. I was very down, despite Andie's wonderful company.

It was finally time to pack and go. We slept after going to bed early. I got up early and packed the truck. I started it up and let it warm up. I carried Andie out and put her down to sleep in the back seat. Off we went, I drove until around noon. We stopped and grabbed a quick lunch. Andie drove after lunch and I slept. We stopped and refueled at supper, and I drove far into the night. When I started hitting the wall, Andie said that we were only about 3 hours away from Sammy's house. "Can you make it, Sugar?" I asked.

"I will get us there, Baby," she told me.

We fueled up again and I crashed. I awoke with Sammy kissing my face. It was about 5 am in Michigan. I was escorted into Sammy's house, and stripped by Sammy and taken into the bedroom. We all crashed and slept well for the first time in a week.

Sammy called in to her job and told them her husband was here and she was not coming to work for the rest of the week. "Sweetheart, that sounded so good to my tired ears. I love being your husband," I said.

We all hugged and kissed and fucked until we could barely move that morning. "I almost went crazy waiting for you to get here," Sammy said.

"Us too," Andie said, "Mac and I drove straight through." Then, "If you let him get sick from no sleep while we are here I am going to be angry with you."

"You're right, Andie.," Sammy said, "I just want to fuck 24/7. I need to feel both of you. I was so depressed when I was alone. I can't stand it since I know what it is to be loved."

We loved and enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the week. Sammy had to go back to work, but was okay, because we were there every evening. On Friday night my cell phone rang. "Mr. Wadsworth, Agent Evans from the FBI. I want to tell you that we have really been able to put the pressure on the bad guys with the information you sent us."

"I am glad to hear that, but I really hope you have some different information if you are going to put my family in danger by calling," I said.

"Yes, I do. You can pick up your pistols and the money you turned in. No one has claimed it."

"Thank you very much, those guns were a gift from my father when I was 12. They have tremendous sentimental value for me. The money will also be helpful," I told him.

"You can get it an any time for the next six months. It will be moved after that time and will require going to a different place."

"Thanks, Mr. Evans," I said and hung up.

Sunday night when I was thinking about having to go back to the ranch without Sammy, I gently shook her awake and said, "Tell the people at your work that I said you have to leave when I go home. You can not stay here without us any more."

"Yes, Baby, I will tell them," she answered and kissed me sweetly and gently. "I knew you loved me."

"I love you so much I am sick when you are not with me," I said. "Tell them that you can keep working if you can work over the Internet. If not, then you will have to quit this week."

"Yes, Mac. Thank you," she smiled.

Sammy came home the next day all smiles. "They took me up on my offer to keep working over the Internet," she said.

"Good," I said, "sell your house and get ready to come home permanently."

"That is the best thing to come from you since that little taste I got this morning," she joked.

"Oh, so I am little now, huh," I teased right back.

"Sweetheart, nothing about you is little," she said.

Andie said, "Maybe the fourth time he only makes a little." Laughing heartily.

"Yeah, but by then I am fucked so stupid I don't notice," Sammy chuckled.

The next day, I took care of renting a truck to move Sammy's things in. Andie and I worked packing her up.

Sammy came home and said that the real estate arm of the company would buy her house and resell it for her. "My office is having a lunch for me tomorrow and they want to meet my husband," she said.

"I would be glad to meet them, but they need to meet your college classmate who is helping you move, also," I said.

"I would never dream of leaving Andie out," Sammy sniffed at me about my comment.

"I know that, Sugar," Andie said, "Mac didn't know your work situation."

"Is something odd about your work situation?" I asked.

"No, Honey, they all think I am a big girl. No one knew me before I became a woman," she explained.

"You are going to have to help me not to kiss or fondle Andie while we are out at your work," I asked them both.

"Oh, that will be fun," Sammy said.

"No it won't," Andie retorted. I agreed hugging Andie close and kissing her cheek.

The next day at dinner, we went to meet Sammy at her office. Before we got there, I kissed Andie for a long time. "What was that for?" She asked me.

"I need something to tide me over since I can't kiss you while we are there," I explained.

"I am glad to hear that," she said smiling.

"I will probably have to feel your boobs on the way home," I said.

She smiled and patted my cheek.

We had a nice time at the luncheon. Sammy introduced me to everyone, and held my hand. She had to kiss me on the cheek several times while telling how we met (a sanitized version telling how I was a partner with her friend Andie in a ranch in Montana).

Andie came over in a minute and was in a huff. "That son of a bitch groped my ass," indicating an older fellow.

I was getting angry. Sammy grabbed me in a hug and whispered in my ear. "You can not go beat his ass. He is not really a bad guy, he is touchy feely."

"Has he ever groped you?" I asked.

"No, I am too big for him to feel safe doing it, I think," she said.

"Next time, I will not be so friendly," I told her.

We worked like hell the next two days. The house was packed up and we were ready to go. I rented a tow dolly and drove Sammy's Camry wagon up on it and we left.

We got home in two long days, and unpacked what we needed and crashed in the bed. I awoke with my morning erection in Sammy's mouth. Andie said, "We flipped, she won."

I pulled Andie over and kissed her and sucked on her nipples for a while. Sammy deep throated me and that took the wind out of my sails as I blasted into her mouth.

She and Andie shared a kiss after and obviously shared my semen. I fondled their asses while they were kissing. "I am so glad to be home," Sammy said after they broke their kiss, "I don't care if I never leave again."

We got up and went about our daily routines. I noticed Sammy walking a little funny. "What is wrong, Doll?" I asked.

"Three hard fucks in one night made me a little sore, Baby," she answered.

"I will take her other turns," Andie offered.

"I bet you would, you slut," Sammy laughed.

"We fucked so much while you were gone, that I don't think he can make me sore if you just take one or two during a night," she said.

"Stop bragging," Sammy joked.

"Then she whispered, "How much were you fucking?"

"He missed you so bad he was hammering my ass about five or six times a night," Andie answered.

"Did I make you sore, Baby? I am sorry," I told her.

"I am just waiting for Sammy to have to go on a business trip," Andie said laughing.

"That is not funny," Sammy said.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked.

"Yes, Baby, about twice a year for 3 days."

"I guess I will have to make your nipples and ass sore before you go," I joked.

"Damn, that sounds good. The making sore, not the going," she said.

We all got dressed and unloaded the truck and moved the herds around for the next 3 days.

"Is the stock set so I can take you with me to Kansas City?" I asked.

"They are set for about eight days where they are," Andie answered.

"Let's get ready and leave today. It will take about 6 days just to come and go," I allowed.

So we got packed and returned the rental on the way. I really liked that crew cab for traveling. It held 36 gallons of fuel, and got 21 miles per gallon, so it had a safe range of over 600 miles per tank. We only had to stop to potty and eat, unless we wanted to drive into the night. We did drive through the night one night, and got to Kansas City in a little over two days.

We stopped in a nice motel and registered in Andie's name. We crashed over night and slept late the next day. I told the girls that I wanted to be dropped off and not be seen with them while I picked up the pistols and the money.

I had to go into the police departments evidence lockup and unclaimed areas, unarmed. So I left my Rugers in the truck with the girls. My pistols had not been well cared for while in the evidence locker, and would need to be sent in and refinished. I was pissed.

The money was still in very good shape, so I put the guns in the bag with the money and walked outside. As I approached the truck, a car sped up beside me and I was shot. I went out.

I opened my eyes in the ambulance. Andie was with me and was crying until she saw me wake up. "Oh, Baby, are you feeling very bad?" She asked.

"My left shoulder and left hip hurt like hell," I answered.

"It's a good thing that son of a bitch was a crappy shot," she said.

"Sammy wasn't," she added.

"What happened?" I asked.

"When those bastards shot you, Sammy jumped out of the truck and capped the shooter and the driver. You would have been proud, four quick shots all into the craniums of the bad guys from about 40 feet. All before I could get out with the rifle."

"That fucker who shot you never knew what hit him, he was about to put a finisher into your head when Sammy smoked him."

"What about Sammy, and the money. The bag is now evidence again, and Sammy is being held until they decide it was self-defense," she explained

"How bad am I hit?" I asked.

The EMT told me that one shot had passed through the meaty part of my left shoulder, clean, no bleeders. One shot had hit my pelvis and bounced off. It was a really nasty cut, but not life threatening. "They should let you go home tomorrow. A .380 is not a first class choice for a hit man that can't shoot," he said.

The EMT was right, they stitched me up and shot me full of antibiotics and sent me home, with some painkillers and antibiotics. The hip wound was very painful.

They turned Sammy loose, sans pistol, and gave me my bag back. I think Agent Evans had something to do with it. " I am ready to go home," I said.

On the way home, I told the girls we needed to change vehicles. Andie said, "I love this truck."

We need to buy you a new ranch truck. Let's see what we can find. The girls did not like anything except the Ford crew cab in diesel. They liked the Toyota double cab in gasoline power. So we bought a beautiful white one with blue interior. I had them add a bed liner and bed cover.

We took it home, and just had to put up with the shorter range of the gasoline power plant. It drove really well and that booger would fly. Sammy had a lead foot, and told us that it would run all the numbers off the speedometer.

I was in pain for most of the trip. If I wanted to be pain free, I had to be knocked out. Whichever of the girls wasn't driving was sitting in the back seat with my head in her lap stroking my hair. I loved them.

After we got home, I had a long talk with Sammy about what she had done to those men. She was upset about having to kill them, but was not having guilt problems. Every time I had to get my bandages changed, Sammy would start crying and saying that she wished she was faster, and could have kept me from being shot.

They took very good care of me, and never left me alone. I was trying to get up and help, but Sammy would not hear of me moving around much until my wounds were healed more.

I took care of getting a satellite Internet hookup installed. Neither the girls nor I wanted satellite television. As soon as the installation was in, Sammy hooked up her laptop and sent e-mail to her office and was flooded with work. I had to go and kiss her cheek and feel her breasts every so often. She smiled and told me she loved me.

In a week, I was able to help Andie on the ranch. She and I enjoyed the alone time we had, while we were out with the cows. We made a cutting of hay, and baled it in round bales. Andie's tractor was old, but in good shape, and her old truck, since being fixed, did a good job hauling what we needed.

I got Andie to take my stitches out when they were due. It did not hurt, and she was gentle. I was almost over my shooting trauma. Sammy was over it before I was.

She would see my scars and, be thankful that she killed them. Andie and I were both very thankful to her and supportive of the terrible experience she had protecting us.

One day, Sammy showed us her e-mail address, swwadsworth@imco.net, and was very proud of her new name. I was too.

Andie had seen the light and had started the process of having her name changed to Andie Roberts Wadsworth. The ranch was still going to be the AR Bar, after her dad.

After I got to where I was getting around normally, I told Andie and Sammy that I wanted to go to town the next time they went. Andie was not happy about it, but Sammy told her that she would stay with me the whole time, and Andie relented.

We went into town in a couple of days and I went by the gun shop and left my Model 10's to be refurbished. Sammy was looking at what they had and saw a Model 60, like her other one. She bought it, and had an oversized grip installed. I bought a couple of speed loaders for it, and a belt pouch for the loaders. The shop owner had a couple of AR type rifles. I asked him if I could take a look. He showed me a Bushmaster shorty carbine. I liked it, and bought a case of A-1 type ammunition, and 3 thirty round magazines to go with it.

Sammy and I went back to the truck, and loaded our stuff and sat in the back seat listening to the radio and smooching. I saw Sammy's eyes go wide and turned to look.

I saw Andie lying on the ground with a couple of town toughs kicking her and strewing our groceries. I was out of the truck in an instant. I hit the first one so hard, I was afraid I broke my hand. He was out. The other two jumped on me and I had to hurt them to get them off. I stomped the first one's instep and elbowed him to the solar plexus. Then I broke the next one's nose and kicked him in the ribs. It felt good when they caved in. He was done. I turned to the one I elbowed and he had a knife out. I heard Sammy cycle the lever of the carbine, and say, "I wouldn't."

I went over to Andie and saw that she was hurt. Her face was cut and bleeding, her clothes were torn, and she was bruised badly where they had kicked her. About then the town marshal drove up. I told him, that Andie wanted to press charges against these men. Then I said, "I am taking her to the doctor. Would you be so kind as to have these men arrested. Sammy had put the rifle away by now, and was helping me get Andie into the truck.

We drove to the doctor's office and were ushered in quickly. The doctor x-rayed Andie's face and body and stitched up her face using tiny stitches to lessen scarring. She had no broken bones, or teeth. After Andie was taken care of, Sammy made me get my hands x-rayed. I had broken my left hand. That was the one I hit the guy with. The doctor gave me a prescription for pain killers, and put me in a cast.

We left the doctor and went to the drug store. We got my prescription and got two for Andie; one for pain and one to inhibit scarring.

We then went to the marshal's office. Andie signed papers for assault and battery and vandalism, for tearing up our groceries.

We went home, and I bathed Andie and put her to bed. Sammy fixed some food and fed Andie.

Sammy stayed with Andie while I went outside to calm down from seeing my woman beaten and cut.

After a while I went back inside, and snuggled with Andie and whispered and cried with her. Sammy and Andie both begged me and made me promise not to kill the men who hurt Andie.

I went back to town the next day and returned to the grocery store and bought another weeks worth. The Marshal saw me and told me that the men were in jail and would be arraigned the following Friday. I told him Andie was recovering and I didn't know if she would be in shape to appear at the arraignment. He told me that it would be better if she did appear.

I went back to the ranch and worked the rest of the day to try to work my frustration out. My hand was hurting like hell.

After dark, I went inside and took a shower. Sammy put a plastic bag on my hand and bathed me. I thanked her. She asked, "What's the matter, Baby?"

"I am too angry. I feel like my head is going to explode. I want to kill those men so much. Seeing my beautiful girl beaten like that is almost more than I can bear," I told her.

"Mac, you need to come in and lie down with Andie and let me suck you off a couple of times. You have to release some tension, or you are going to have a stroke," she said, "Come on Sugar, right now."

She led me into the bedroom, turned off the light and stripped me. She put my hands on Andie's breasts and began to suck me off. My erection didn't even go down after two loads, so she sucked a third and I finally began to relax.

Andie was out of it. Sammy lay down beside me and I nuzzled her breasts and sucked her nipples until I fell asleep.

I awoke to whispering from the bathroom. I got up and went into the bathroom with them. I saw Andie's beaten and bruised body and thought my eyes would come out of their sockets, I walked out of the bathroom and put on my clothes and shoes and was walking toward the car with a shotgun in my hand when Sammy caught me. She was hugging me and kissing me and begging me to calm down. "No, Baby. You can't do this. The law will take you away from us. No, Honey, come back inside with me. Sugar, the marshal will have to kill you if you go into the jail with a gun. Come back and love Andie and me. She needs you now, don't do this."

I just broke down crying. Sammy was hugging me and crying with me. We went back inside, I put the shotgun down and let Sammy lead me into the bedroom. Andie saw my face, and pulled me to her. They both held me and told me how much they loved me, and that Andie would be all right in a month. Andie put her breast in my mouth and stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. I eventually crashed back to sleep, emotionally drained.

When I was awake next, I saw Andie wearing a light, sleeping shirt. Sammy was not in the room. I kissed Andie and told her I loved her. She was out of it, but it made me feel better. I eased out of the room and found Sammy crying in the living room. "Baby, I am alright now. I went over the edge. You saved me. I can never repay you for that. They would have taken me away from you and Andie. I would rather be dead than anywhere else." I held her close and kissed her.

"I'm glad, I was just lying here obsessing about what would have happened if I hadn't caught you," she sighed.

"I may need you to relax me a time or two though," I smiled and said.

"It's a damned good thing your come is my favorite food," She said smiling through her tears.

"Come lie down with me, I need to feel your beautiful body," I invited.

"Oh, God, Yes Sugar, I need you badly," she said.

We went and lay down in the spare bedroom, so we wouldn't disturb Andie. I held her close and kissed and nuzzled her neck and ears. "Oh, Mac, I want you inside me so much."

"Thank you lover, I need your body so," I told her.

I got on top of Sammy and raised her legs and slid into her. "Oh, yes Baby, That feels so good."

I began sucking on her breasts gently and moving gently inside her. "I love making love with you," I whispered.

From out of nowhere I blasted a giant load of come into her. She felt it and came a large load. "Oh, shit, that was so good I almost fainted," she said.

"Do you know where it came from?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, and pointed to her heart. I nodded, and kissed her.

"I have to sleep, darling, I'm wasted," I said.

She rolled me off her, pulled my head to her breast and stroked my hair. She whispered in my ear and I was out.

Later I heard Sammy talking. "I think he is alright now, but you need to keep those bruises hidden as much as possible. He was over the edge last night, and almost got away from me. I can't believe how much he loves us. We made gentle love last night. I came the most I have ever come. His love snatched the come out of me. Damn, it felt so good."

"If I had gotten a wish granted for a perfect lover. It would not have been as good as Mac. Beautiful body, beautiful heart, beautiful dick. I love him so much, I wish every day that I could give him a child," Andie said.

"Me too, but we can't, so I guess we will just have to fuck him a lot and try to make him know we love him," Sammy urged.

I got up and walked into the living room. "Andie, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm better, Mac," she answered.

"Come and sit with me, I want to feel you," I asked her.

She came and sat on my lap. I looked at her face, and felt the bruising, gently. I lifted her shirt off. My blood started boiling, but Sammy rubbed by neck and calmed me down. I felt her ribs, "I am amazed that none of them are broken," I said. "Look at that shit," as I indicated a hand print on her breast where one of them grabbed her so hard it left imprints of all five fingers.

They were both calming me the best they could. I held Andie gently and cried.

We went into town for the arraignment on Friday. Andie was turning many shades of black and blue by then. They wouldn't let me take my guns. They were afraid that when I saw those men that I would lose it and shoot them full of holes. Sammy said, "I'll take mine, we will be okay."

The men were bound over for trial, on charges of assault and battery, and the one that pulled the knife was charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Afterward, we went to the store and stopped by the pharmacy and refilled both of our prescriptions.

After a month or so Andie was back to her normal beautiful self. Her scar was just about non-existent. Of course, it stood out like a red flag to her.

I spent extra time making love to her and telling her how beautiful she was. Her breast was still touchy where she was bruised so heavily.

The doctor had told her that she was to expect that and come back in to see him if it lasted more than 3 months.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.