Ashley Judd's dream

by Clvfan

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Tom a Junior in College gets a chance to fulfill his fantasy of a night with Ashley Judd

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   .

Ah there she is, I am standing at the arrival gate at Bluegrass Airport in Lexington Kentucky. I had been waiting for my charge to arrive and there she was Ashley Judd. My heart beat a little faster and my cock got a little twitch in it.

My name is Tom Ward; I am a junior at the University of Kentucky. My parents are from the eastern part of Kentucky and are pretty poor. I have two sisters and a brother, the only way I could afford to go to college was get some scholarships and work my way through. I was the valedictorian at my high school and applied for every grant I could. With my grades I was able to get enough money to attend U.K. I work at several jobs to make ends meet, one of these is for the booster club at the University.

When high rollers or big name people attend the basketball and football games they pay students to take care of them while they are here. You know go-fors; make sure they have everything they want. Take them where they want to go, sort of personal servants while they are here to see the game.

Most of the time it's pretty good, nothing to demanding of course you do have the prima donas that think they are better than anyone else. Some of the visiting politicians and their wives are the worst.

Ashley Judd is a graduate of U.K. and loves the basketball team; she attends every game she can when she isn't working on a film. Usually one of her Kappa Kappa Gamma sisters is assigned to her but several months ago there wasn't anyone available and they sent me. We hit it off pretty good, people tell me I have a good personality and a winning smile. I try hard to be nice to every one of my charges, it's harder sometimes then others but I get to meet some pretty famous people and then there are the ones that think they are more famous than they really are they are really a pain. Thank goodness Ashley wasn't one of those. Ashley said I looked a lot like her husband Dario Franchitti. I am a little taller than him at 5'11" but a similar facial structure and close cut black hair.

Ashley most of the time is extremely nice and easy to work for, she doesn't demand that you do every little thing for her, she is the kind of person that I try to do more for just because she doesn't demand it. I make sure she has the right kind of bottled water in her room along with a few of her favorite beers and wine. Depends on what kind of mood she is in as to what she will drink. I pick her up at the airport, take her where she wants to go and hang around the Hyatt Regency Hotel where she stays in case she wants anything.

I can't say when this idea I had started, maybe when I was delivering some wine to her room and she was taking a shower. The bedroom door was open slightly and she was coming out of the shower. She was drying her hair and didn't see me but I sure saw her. She is a beautiful lady with a gorgeous body. Stands 5'7" and 34B-24-35, I have seen her nude in her movies, I loved A Normal Life and Norma Jean and Marilyn just because she did those nude scenes. But here she was in the flesh, tanned, toned and looking good.

That night I couldn't sleep, I kept picturing in my mind the sight of her coming out of that shower. In my minds eye I could see those tanned legs wrapped around my waist as I slid in and out of her hot wet pussy. I jacked off three times that night as I pictured her in various positions under my pounding body.

One of my jobs is cleaning some of the labs at the U.K. Medical Center. John Reel is a student that is interning there and he and I are pretty good friends. He was telling me of the research they were doing with hypnotism to help patients recover from surgery. They use a drug that is ingested orally that makes people more susceptible to being hypnotized. The people have to agree to the drug before it is used.

I got the germ of an idea from what he said and over the next few weeks I made and rejected several plans to get my cock into Ashley Judd's hot pussy. When I thought I had the plan most likely to succeed I took a vial of the drug when I was cleaning the lab, I made sure my back was to the security camera and I poured the drug into a stopperd vial I had bought, since the drug was colorless I replaced it with water. Whoever took it just wouldn't feel any effects. I made sure my prints were wiped off the vial just in case.

So here I am waiting for Ashley at the airport, she waved when she saw me standing there. I smiled and waved back. It was early Saturday morning; she had flown in from her Nashville home for the Wildcats afternoon game with Mississippi State. It was cold here in Kentucky and she had on jeans, a Kentucky jersey and an insulated jacket. Her pretty brown hair was covered with a U.K stocking cap.

I picked up her bag while she signed some autographs for the people that recognized her. Luckily Bluegrass Airport isn't a major airport and isn't usually crowded with people.

She only had one bag since she was flying back to Nashville on Sunday afternoon and she came over and slipped her arm under mine. "Hi Tom, how've you been since I last saw you" she smiled. I love her smile.

It had only been a couple of weeks since she was here last. "Fine Ashley, just studying and working," I gave her a grin in return "but this is the kind of work I like."

As we walked to the limo I filled her in on how her itinerary was sit up, it was a collaboration of what she wanted to do and some promo things the university asked if she would do. I assured her that her room was stocked with her favorite beverages and snacks and she only had one interview to do with ESPN before the game.

"You always have everything in order Tom, I appreciate it, I think when we get to the room I will lie down for awhile, it could be a long night" she grinned.

As I opened the door for her I thought to myself, if I have my way it's going to be a very long very good night.

When we got to the room she said she was going to shower and I didn't have to be back to get her until 11:00. I smiled and said fine, I would just unpack her things. I loved to unpack her things. Usually she had mostly jeans and jerseys for the game but there was always a little cocktail dress or pants suit in case she went out. But mostly I loved to feel those silky thongs and bikini panties as I put them in the drawer, she usually had one bra along although I don't think I have ever seen her use one and believe me I look.

The Hyatt Regency is connected to the Rupp Arena complex so I escorted her to the Arena and left her to do her interviews. She always sits with the students, usually some of her Kappa Kappa Gamma sisters. I just hung around the outskirts. My job was over until she was ready to go back to the room.

The game was hard fought but Kentucky won and Ashley went back to the locker room to congratulate the team, I am sure the guys enjoyed that. I escorted her back to her room and she said she was going to change and go to dinner with her sorority sisters. She told me she wasn't planning on staying out to late, probably be in by 11:00 P.M. I told her I would wait and make sure she got settled in when she got back.

"That's sweet Tom but you don't have to do that, you have already made sure I have everything, go on home, I will be fine" she told me.

But I wouldn't hear of it, "No mam I will make sure everything is okay before I leave, I will be in the lobby when you come in." I told her.

She shook her head, "well if you are going to be here why don't you just stay in the room and relax while I am gone."

I smiled and said that sounded like a nice idea.

She gave me a smile and a wink and was out the door. It was about 5:00 so I had a few hours to kill, I had the vial in my pants pocket but I didn't know what she would want to drink when she came in so I didn't put it in anything yet. I figured I might as well catch a few winks because I hoped to be pretty busy the rest of the night.

I was asleep on the sofa when I heard the door open; looking at my watch I saw it was 11:30. I stood up smiling, "Hope you had a good time Ms. Judd." As she came forward I could tell she had a few drinks in her, not drunk but with a good buzz on.

"Oh I did, those girls take me back to when I was going to school here." She laughed.

How about I fix you a nice glass of wine and you relax a little" I suggested.

She thought about it for a second "That sounds nice Tom you don't have to stay I don't need anything."

I gave her my best smile "Okay I will fix your wine and lay out the clothes you brought to wear home and get out of your hair."

She sat on the sofa and I poured her a glass of wine slipping the drug in it while my back was to her. She thanked me and sipped some, then some more, I went into the bedroom and laid out a pair of jeans and U.K. sweatshirt. I took my time, John said it took five to ten minutes for it to take effect. I gave it ten minutes, when I went back to the parlor Ashley had her head back on the sofa and her eyes closed, I saw the glass was empty.

She heard me come back in and raised her head to smile at me. Now came the part where I either got thrown out of school and lose all my grants and scholarships or had the night of my life.

"Ashley I bought a necklace for my sister's birthday and I wondered if you would look at it and see if you think she would like it" I asked her. I had bought a cheap prism in a tear shape but it had many facets to it. When it moved it was like a hundred lights flashing. I had watched John and the Doctors as they hypnotized their patients and I knew to keep the subjects attention on the moving object while talking in a low soothing monotone.

"Sure let me see it" she replied.

I pulled it from my pocket and held it right in front of her eyes letting it sway back and forth gently.

"It's not expensive but do you think she will like the way it reflects the light?" Ashley's eyes were following the swaying pendent. "It's so pretty don't you think, so soothing to the eye, it makes you so sleepy. Keep watching the pretty flashing lights they are so soothing, you are getting sleepier and sleepier. Your eyelids are getting heavy, you can't keep your eyes open, let them close. You are in a deep peaceful sleep now."

I watched as her eyes closed and her breathing was a slow even beat. I didn't realize how nervous I was until a drop of sweat ran down from my forehead and down over my nose.

"Can you hear me Ashley" I asked softly?

"Yes" she replied.

I gave a big sigh of relief, okay she was in a trance now for the next part.

"Ashley listen to me carefully, you will follow my instructions to the letter. When I leave you will feel tired, you will take your shower and go to bed and to sleep. You will be awakened by someone getting into bed with you. You will awake to find your husband Dario has come to surprise you. You will be happy and excited; you will make love to him as long as he wants. He will leave you because he has to be somewhere in the morning. You will go back to sleep and have a peaceful sleep the rest of the night. When you waken you will realize it was only a dream but it will seem like it really happened. You will feel refreshed and ready for a new day. When you hear me say your name you will awaken from this trance. When you hear Tom close the door you will be alone in the room, you will not see anybody there, you will go to take your shower, and there will be nobody else with you until Dario comes. Do you understand all I have instructed you to do?" I hoped this worked.

"I understand" Ashley answered.

"Ashley" I said in a natural tone.

I saw her eyes open. I was putting the prism away, "It's not much but I hope she thinks it's pretty" I said.

She smiled "I'm sure she will like it."

"Okay, I'll be going now, see you in the morning." I turned and started for the door.

"Fine Tom Good Night." She said as she got up and started for the bedroom.

I went and opened and closed the door but didn't leave. I stood by the door, when she heard it close she glanced over that way but then continued on into the bedroom. I was standing in plain sight and she didn't even notice me so it looked like my instructions were working so far.

I followed Ashley to the bedroom and stood by the wall while she undressed. My heart begins to beat faster as I watched her 5' 7" frame revealed. Her 125 lbs were distributed over her 34B-24-35 perfectly. My cock begins to strain my pants leg when she bent over and stripped down her white lacy panties. Those luscious breasts hanging down and swaying had my mouth watering. They were capped by small pebbly aureole, the nipples relaxed and flat. Only for now I thought.

She rose and threw the panties toward the closet; I was treated to a view of her dark brown bush. A luscious looking triangle set at the juncture of her thighs. I guess Dario likes pubic hair like me. I prefer my ladies to look like women and not girls, course that's all a matter of opinion.

She headed into the bathroom and I watched those rounded ass cheeks rolling as she went. My cock was getting harder by the second. She left the bathroom door open and I watched her shower while I removed my clothes and neatly folded them to lie in the corner. She came out drying her hair with a big fluffy towel, I love long hair and she had hers down past her shoulders. I have seen her in movies with short hair and she is still beautiful but I prefer the long hair. After drying it as well as she could with the towel she finished it with a hand dryer, then crawled into the bed still naked and turned out the light. I waited a couple of minutes till I heard her steady breathing then I went and took a quick shower myself.

Drying off quickly I slipped into bed beside her, her body was warm and soft. She was facing away from me on her side, I spooned up against her my already hard cock slipping down that tight ass crease. I slipped my top arm under hers and cupped a soft breast in my hand and started nibbling on a pretty shoulder and nuzzling the back of her neck through her hair.

"Hey baby, I thought I would surprise you, come on wake up baby, daddy has something for you." I whispered into her ear." I felt her waken and wiggle back against me, Oh man that felt so good her ass grinding into me, my cock moving in that tight ass crease. Her hand came up to cover mine that was massaging her breasts. "Hi darling, this is a nice surprise" she said sleepily. I wasn't going to rush this once in a lifetime opportunity. I continued to move my groin against that luscious ass and now my fingers were gently pulling and rolling a hardening light brown nipple.

"Yeah baby I couldn't stay away, I had to have your good loving." I whispered again, I know I didn't have Dario's accent but I hoped the hypnosis woule make her hear it anyway. So far everything was going well.

She was waking up more now, "Ummm darling you know how sensitive my tits are, that feels so good." she moaned softly. She raised her leg and let the hand that was holding mine move down between her legs trying to get to my cock. I slid my top leg through hers and slid down so my cock slipped through that tight crease of her vulva. Now my head was level with her shoulder blades and I planted butterfly kissed over her soft skin.

Her fingers were caressing the head of my cock as I slowly hunched just a little sliding my cock back and forth in the groove of her lips. I could feel the moisture starting to coat the top of my shaft.

We continued this way for a couple of minutes till her nipple was a hard rubbery nub between my fingers and her wetness had slicked the top of my shaft. She started trying to place the head of my cock at her wet entrance. I had a lot of plans on what I wanted to do to her but none of them counted right now when I felt her hot vulva open to the flared purple head. I scooted around even farther until I had a straight in angle to this hot channel I had dreamed about so often. I couldn't reach her with my lips now but I was still tweaking and massaging that luscious mound with my hand.

Her shapely top leg was thrown back over mine and I gently shoved forward with my hips, she was already wet and feel of her tight muscle reluctantly opening over my invading cock drew a groan from me and a little "ummmmmmmm" from her.

As I slid farther in she gave another little moan "Oh darling you feel bigger then ever, Umm I feel stuffed."

That made me feel pretty good, I must be bigger than Dario. I slid in until our hair tangled together and I could feel her stretched vulva rubbing my groin. I flexed my shaft, the girls I have been with seemed to like that a lot. Ashley gasped "Oh yeah darling that feels good" I felt her sleeve tighten around me as she squeezed. I had never had a girl that could do that and now it was my turn to gasp. "Ahhh baby that's good."

I slowly started working my cock in and out of her clasping pussy. When I would be fully embedded I would flex my cock and she would groan, as I was sliding back she would squeeze me tight and I would moan. Ah man it felt so good I wanted it to go on forever.

Both our bodies weren't going to let that happen, I couldn't help but speed up my strokes, it was feeling better and better. This was so much better than a dream, her hot slick channel was sliding over my shaft in exquisite bursts of pleasure, and as good as it felt on the outstroke it felt even better on the in stroke.

She was hunching that fine ass in an increasingly quick rhythm her smooth leg was bent back over mine; her heel was working against my leg trying to pull me deeper.

"Oh... yeah... Um darling... faster... so good... Ummm so big." She was huffing with every breath now. I was working my hips as fast as I could trying to drive my cock as deep as I could get, Oh man my brain was saying, I am actually fucking Ashley Judd's hot tight pussy and it was sooooo damn good.

"Ummmm darling... here it comes... Oh babe... Keep it up... Ahhhhhhhh yes" she cried and her firm ass went into frantic motion when her climax overtook her.

Oh man the feelings that shot through my body were high voltage when her cunt throbbed and rippled over my working cock, I could feel the release of her hot cum slicking my shaft and running out her spasming vulva.

My hand cupped her heaving tit and gripped it tightly and I drove my hips into her hard, my balls started pumping my hot white semen as deep in that wonderful sleeve as I could. I gave a hard little hunch with each burst and we were both moaning with the intense pleasure that was washing over our bodies.

We stayed in that position until our bodies calmed down and our breathing slowed. I slipped from between her legs and rolled her over on her side facing me. Taking her in my arms I kissed those luscious lips with a hard passion. They felt so soft and full, she hummed into my mouth just before I felt her little pink tongue probing at my lips. I eagerly opened to let it in. To feel it exploring my mouth and teasing with mine sent my temperature quickly rising again.

As we kissed we explored each others body, her hands running over my chest and back, then down over my ass to squeeze before gliding over my hip to cup my balls in her hand. It was heaven let me tell you.

I was running my hands over her fine body, fingers lightly caressing one exciting mound, teasing her nipple then gliding down her delicious stomach and out over a flaring hip. Her skin felt so warm and smooth. I also had to squeeze a hand full of shapely ass.

I rolled her over on her back and reluctantly left those hot lips, I kissed down her lovely neck and up the slope of her breast. On her back they flattened slightly making them more round, still sticking up proudly with her nipples at least a quarter of an inch of hard rubbery goodness above her aureole. My mouth clamped over that tasty delight and I flicked and sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as I could.

She moaned her delight and used her hands to hold my head to her as I suckled. I went from one to the other till they were slick and shiny with my salvia and her nipples were pulsing with her desire. I kept one hand rolling those wet delights and dipped my head on down to tongue her cute bellybutton. Then it was on down to take her matted hair in my lips and pull up gently. I did this several times as Ashley gasped and moaned her pleasure. She opened those firm thighs and I took the invitation.

Dipping my head on down I let my tongue slid in between her cum slick vulva quickly flicking her sensitive clit as I went by. This brought a jerk and groan from Ashley. I drove my tongue deep into her slick passage swabbing all around, I didn't care if my cum was in there, all I cared about was I had her sweet pussy on my tongue. I licked and kissed and sucked on those swollen lips, just couldn't get enough.

I felt her tugging at my hips and realized what she wanted. I quickly straddled her head with my legs. I slowed down on my attack of her hot wet cunt because I wanted to feel what she had in store for me.

One warm hand cradled my balls; the sack was already drawn up tight against the base of my cock from the sheer excitement of fucking this beautiful woman. Her other hand was stroking my shaft, I felt her lips kissing the inside of one thigh and then the other as she worked her way up to my cock.

I was still slowly stroking her clit with my tongue and using two fingers to slide in and out of her wet hole.

As she neared the top inside of my thighs I spread my legs farther apart and let my balls come down within reach of her wet lips. She opened wide and took one side in her mouth, her hot little tongue flicking and caressing the sensitive skin. A tremor ran through me and I hummed around her hard clit. Ashley Judd was sucking on my balls, man did that feel good. She worked over both sides till they were dripping with her salvia and my legs were quivering. I felt her pushing up and I raised my ass up some. She wanted enough room to get my cock in her mouth.

Oh what a feeling of lust came over me when I felt her lips surround the head of my cock and her tongue tickling the hole in the head. She was sure getting a taste of my precum because it had started when she was sucking my balls.

Ashley took about half the shaft in her mouth before taking me back out of her mouth. "Darling I swear your cock is bigger then it's ever been" she said then once again slid me back in that hot wet haven. She put her hands around the outside of my ass and pulled down till I was buried as deep as she could take me, not all in but every centimeter that was engulfed was tingling with pleasure. She would release her grip on my ass and I rose till just the head was in her mouth before she stopped me with her hands, then the pressure to lower my ass again. She established her own rhythm for sucking my cock and Oh was it good.

I went back to giving her as much pleasure as I could, I sucked her throbbing clit while my fingers curled up to caress the top of her tight channel, I knew when I hit her G-Spot because I felt her legs quiver and she moaned around my cock. I worked her harder with mouth, tongue and fingers till she was a mass of quivering nerves, I could feel her vulva beginning those little squeezes on my finger and her legs were closing and opening around my head. She had almost stopped her up and down movement on my cock, just holding the head in her mouth and vibrating it with her moans of pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.