The Countess
Chapter 20: The Appointment

Copyright© 2005 by LaDiva

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Appointment - Ah, the British aristocracy! Episodes from the erotic life of a Countess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The Earl had been in his office in the City since eight that morning. He had an appointment at three and he was trying to finish reading a company report before his visitor arrived. Just before three his secretary rang through.

"Mrs Lancaster has arrived, my lord."

"Thank you, Martha. Give me two minutes, then show her in."

He put away his report and straightened his desk. Mrs Lancaster? He understood that she was an official of one of the charities he was connected with, but he had never met her. He hoped this wouldn't take long. He was anxious to get home. He pulled his tie straight and pushed the button on his desk to signal he was ready. The door opened and Martha ushered in an elegantly dressed woman.

"Mrs Lancaster, my lord."

He rose to shake her hand and made the usual polite small-talk. His mind was still concentrating on the work he had been doing and he barely registered the well-dressed woman with long auburn hair and lightly tinted glasses. As they sat down and started to talk about matters relating to the charity, he began to notice her short skirt and the sleek black of her stockings. As she turned to take a pen from her bag, he noticed the top of her blouse shift to reveal the beginning of a smooth cleavage.

As she explained a new fund-raising initiative, she got up and crossed to the window, giving him a better look at her legs, enhanced by her high-heeled shoes. As they discussed her proposal, she dropped her pen, turned round and bent to pick it up, giving him a long look at her expensive lace stocking tops and enough thigh above it to send a twitch through the Earl's cock.

She crossed to the leather sofa at the end of the office and sat down. Her skirt rode up to her stocking tops. She caught a tiny spark in the Earl's eye, then very slowly and deliberately crossed her legs in an exaggerated arc. The Earl savoured the glimpse of pussy then smiled broadly. Showing no reaction, his visitor continued to expand on her proposals. The Earl crossed the office and without hesitation slipped his hand inside her blouse to cup her breast.

"Really, my lord, I think you might have waited to be invited... "

"Nonsense, madam. We both know you came here expressly in the hope of being fucked by an Earl."

The visitor feigned shock. The Earl removed his hand from her breast and slid it unhindered up between her thighs.

"You can no more deny this wet pussy than I can the hard cock you have clearly been watching."

"Well, I can't deny that you are very handsome and desirable," she admitted.

"And you attend all business meetings without underwear, I suppose?"

She smiled, conceding detection. "Only when I hope to be fucked by an Earl."

He pulled her towards him and kissed her roughly as he unbuttoned her blouse and the front fastening bra. He pulled free her full breasts and in seconds had twisted her nipples so they stood up rigidly and puckered tightly. He nuzzled between the hot breasts, then paid close attention to each nipple in turn. He leaned back on the leather sofa and unfastened his belt. His visitor pulled his hands away, then finished the job of unzipping his trousers and freeing his impatient cock. She ran her thumb round the damp tip, then played with him, stroking the shaft and circling the tip.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.