The Countess
Chapter 13: After the Opera

Copyright© 2005 by LaDiva

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: After the Opera - Ah, the British aristocracy! Episodes from the erotic life of a Countess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

They were staying in London after an evening at Covent Garden. After the opera they found a quiet little restaurant where they had some supper and rather a lot of wine. By the time they were in the taxi on the way back to their hotel, the Earl was feeling ready for a little fun.

Without lowering his voice in front of the driver, he told her, "I have always heard that the women of the night in London are something every man should experience."

"Well now, you're in luck, because I happen to know one of the most exclusive hookers in London and I could make you an introduction." He nodded and smiled. "Chic or tarty?" she asked with a raise of her eyebrow.

"Tarty," he decided without hesitation.

They got back to the hotel and she told him to wait in the bar while she made the arrangements. An hour later she phoned down to the bar. "I called her and she's waiting in our suite. I'll get another room and see you in the morning." Then the telephone clicked down.

His pulse raced as he took the lift to the suite. He unlocked the door and found a woman draped over a chair, wearing a trench coat and holding a champagne glass.

"Hello there, handsome. Come on in and we'll talk business." He closed the door and sat in the chair opposite her.

"What kind of service were you looking for? I don't come cheap, but I guarantee satisfaction."

He thought it over. "I have quite an appetite and I like what I see. What do you charge for the whole night?"

She quoted a price and he promised to double it if she left him satisfied. She agreed and stood up. Taking off her coat, she turned from businesswoman to seductress. She was wearing a tight little purple top whose two buttons were stretched to bursting by her large breasts enclosed in a scarlet bra which he could see through the gaps.

She had on a tiny black leather skirt under which she wore black stockings, held up by black suspenders, clearly visible under the skirt. On her feet she wore short patent boots with ridiculously high heels. She slinked across to the sideboard and poured him a glass of champagne, then slinked back and handed it to him.

She raised one foot onto the seat beside him, allowing him to run his hand up her leg. She began to gyrate her hips slowly and provocatively, fixing his eyes with hers and pouting seductively. He let his hands run up her stocking, across the naked band of her thighs, across the scarlet strip of fabric through which he could feel her heat, and down the other leg.

"Very nice," he thought aloud.

She replaced her foot on the floor and slowly undid the buttons of her little top and slipped it off. She began to twist and wave her body for him, bending forwards and letting her scarlet covered breasts come very close to his face. Then she would turn away and bend down to let him see the tiny red panties above her stockings. She circled her hips as she unzipped her short leather skirt and dropped it to the floor.

She moved towards him and sat astride his leg, grinding herself on him as she began to undo his tie and shirt. She took his glass from him and put in down on the table, then rose and pulled him to his feet and carried on undressing him and running her hands over his body. She sat him back in his chair and knelt in front of him. She kissed his chest, playing with his nipples and running her red nails over his skin.

She worked her way down his body and settled her mouth over his cock. The skilled touch of her hands and lips brought him high, then let him subside again several times. Sensing the need to let him rest again, she rose and crossed to the chair opposite him. She began to run her hands over her breasts, tweaking her nipples through the scarlet fabric. She ran one hand over the fabric of her pants, then slid it down inside to finger her pussy.

After watching for a little while, he crossed to join her, reaching directly between her breasts to unfasten the front of her bra. He spent a little while sucking her nipples deep into his mouth before directing his attention to what her fingers were doing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.