The Countess
Chapter 7: The Picnic

Copyright© 2005 by LaDiva

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Picnic - Ah, the British aristocracy! Episodes from the erotic life of a Countess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

She sat at her desk in the morning room dealing with the morning's mail. Absorbed in her daily routine of paying bills and answering letters, she opened the next email in her Inbox without noticing who it was from. "Fancy a picnic lunch?" was all it said.

She laughed aloud, then tapped out a reply. "Sounds delightful. Come to the temple at one."

The smile stayed with her as she finished her correspondence. Crossing the room she pushed the bell by the chimney piece. After a few minutes, a young woman came into the room.

"Donna, ask Mrs Watson to prepare a picnic lunch for two and tell Morris I will need the car at 1230."

"Yes, My Lady. And would you like your coffee now?"

"Yes, thank you, Donna. I'll have it in the conservatory."


The remainder of the morning was taken up with telephone calls and small domestic matters, until at midday she went to her room to get ready to go out. She combed her hair, lightly touched up her make-up and sprayed on a little Chanel. With a spring in her step she made her way down to the courtyard where her car was ready for her and Morris held open the door.

"Take me down to the temple please, Morris."

"Certainly, Milady," he replied in his clipped ex-military manner, as he gently pushed closed the car door.

Although it was close to the house as the crow flies, the summer house beside the lake was reached by a road which wound its way back and forth across the park. After a few minutes, the car pulled up beside a summer house in the style of a small classical temple, standing on the lake shore.

She walked down and stood close to the water's edge, looking out over the still surface of the lake. This was their favourite spot in the park. It had been a gift to her a few weeks after their marriage. Even in the giddy days of new love, she could not have imagined the joy that her marriage to this man would bring her.

Morris took the hamper from the boot of the car and carried it into the summer house. He made a second trip to carry in some rugs.

"Will there be anything else, Ma'am?" he called to her.

"No, thank you, Morris. I'll call you when I'm ready to come back."

The car purred away and she was left alone to enjoy the beauty of the day.

Floating in a daydream, she did not hear his car arrive. His soft footsteps on the path penetrated her dream when he was only a few metres away from her. She turned, holding out her arms to pull him into an embrace.

"I'm so glad you could steal a couple of hours for lunch."

"Well, it's one of the many advantages of owning the company," he laughed.

They stood together a little longer by the lake before he took her hand and led her to the temple. The summer house consisted of a large outer chamber with a door into two small inner rooms. At one end of the outer chamber there were several folding chairs and tables suitable for tea parties by the lake. At the other end there was a fireplace, framed by a semicircle of armchairs. In the centre of the back wall the hamper and rugs lay on a console table.

They laid out the rug on the grass in front of the temple. He opened the bottle of champagne as she unpacked chicken pieces, savoury pastries, vegetable terrine, various salads and fresh bread. They ate and talked and laughed, their appetites heightened by the fresh air, eventually falling into an easy silence as she leaned against her strong, handsome husband. He wrapped his arms round her and gently kissed the side of her neck. She sighed and let her head fall back onto his shoulder. He kissed her cheek, turning her gently so that he could place a tender kiss on her welcoming mouth. She raised her hand to stroke his cheek. He took her hand and kissed the inside of her wrist, then planted tiny kisses up the sensitive inside of her arm. She sighed deeply and let her eyes close as she accepted his caress of each breast in turn through her clothes.

Smiling at him, she stood up and held out her hand. He rose and they walked hand in hand into the temple and through the outer chamber into one of the inner rooms. There were two benches against one wall, with hooks and shelves above. On the other wall there were toilet and shower cubicles. This was a changing room used when the family came down to swim in the lake.

A door led through into the other inner room, which was softly lit as the sun filtered through a translucent blind. There were two small sofas at 90 degrees round one corner. The opposite wall seemed to be fitted wardrobe doors. On one side the wardrobe contained swimwear, towels and robes for the swimmers. Next to it there appeared to be a fixed panel. As she put a disc of Puccini duets into the stereo, Richard reached up to a hidden switch and part of the panelling lowered itself gently to the floor revealing a bed. They put their champagne glasses on the side table and began to undress each other in the easy way of people who have done this together many times before.

Unbuttoning her blouse, he discovered the top of a lace teddy. Each breast was encased in soft white lace, but an opening in each cup revealed her erect brown nipples. His eyebrows raised, he bent to kiss them in turn, teasing them even more erect with his tongue. Reaching round her waist he unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. The teddy was hemmed with a lace frill which matched the lace at the top of her white stockings. He watched her as she freed him from his clothes and returned kisses to his nipples. He moaned softly in response.

He sat on the sofa and she knelt in front of him. She kissed his nipples again as he rolled hers between his finger and thumb. She kissed down his stomach and over the inside of his parted thighs, teasing him by avoiding his penis until he writhed to place it in front of her mouth. Licking in flutters, she tickled his balls and the base of his penis. She moved slowly up the shaft until, with a swift movement, she enclosed the engorged head in her mouth. Taking the shaft in her hand, she gently moved it as she used her lips and tongue to tease and pleasure him. After a little while, she increased slightly the pressure of her hand and the intensity of the sucking and tonguing of his cock. He moaned and protested as the pressure built in him.

"No. I want to come inside you," he told her.

"You will," was all she said before her tongue returned to its work. As she increased the intensity again, he called out both endearments and profanities to her and with a shout he came deep into her mouth.

"Oh, my love," he cried out to her, as they rode the waves of his orgasm. She lay a little while in his lap, looking up at him as they whispered love to each other.

"Your t urn," he told her. She moved to one side and kneeled up on the sofa, leaning forwards onto the cushioned back. He reached forward and cupped her heavy breasts in his hands, teasing her nipples once more. Drawing his hands down the lace on her body, he placed his hands on her buttocks and gently pushed her forwards so that her backside was in the air. He gently pushed his hand between her thighs and she parted her legs in response to this familiar request. It was only now that he could see that the teddy was split in the crotch too and she was how she liked to be, fully accessible to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.