Stroke of Luck
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sequel to 'I Ran away'.<br>Ricky found some notes and He and Marty build a fax machine. It faxs Ricky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Size  

Edie was very happy. She was still just as good a worker as ever, but she smiled more and touched me whenever she could.

I made love with them both the next night. Edie glued herself to me and we slept.

On the sixth day we arrived at Warn's camp. Everyone come out to look at the wagon and burros. I got down from the wagon and told them who I was. I said, "Warn and some of his men attacked my family to steal my wagon, women and livestock. Those seven men are dead and I am now the chief."

Edie asked, "May I speak, Husband?" I nodded. "What Ricky tells is the truth. I was there. I put the necklace on him myself."

I said, "I am here to collect my belongings and take them to my camp."

A pretty young woman walked out and asked to see the necklace. I took it off and handed it to her. "It is true, this is the necklace of leadership," she proclaimed to everyone else.

"My chieftain, I am Randa, I am a wife of Warn, and now your woman. What would you have me do?" She asked.

"Randa, I would ask for you to help us find and load the belongings that I am to receive for being the chief. Are you to come with me, also?" I asked.

"Yes, my chieftain," she answered.

"This is Betsy, and this is Edie. They are my wives; will you aid them in seeing after my things?" I asked.

"Yes, my chieftain," she answered.

"Edie, is there any Clan business that I need to attend to?" I asked my wife.

"Husband, Randa was close to Warn and knew his business. You should discuss it with her. I will listen," she said.

I talked to Randa about the things that Warn was obligated to do as clan chief. It seemed that he was mostly a judge, and other than having some extra women to help him at his home and having a small war band, his job was to judge questions and problems among the camps, and individuals. He was just poor at it.

I inherited some tools, and weapons, as well as household goods. The camp had provided Warn's family with food and shelter. Randa, Sarah and Kimi were Warn's wives, Randa was sixteen, Sarah and Kimi were fourteen years old at most. I now had six wives and four slaves.

Don't get the wrong idea about the slaves; they were more like household help. They were not beaten or treated poorly. They just were not wives. I meant to allow them to find a man and marry again.

A big man came up to me before we could finish loading and said that he wanted to challenge for the clan leadership. I looked at Edie and asked if I had to do this. "Yes husband, it is his right to challenge," she answered.

"I am willing to let him have the clan leadership," I said to Edie and Betsy.

"That is why you are the best leader, Husband," Edie said.

"Do I have to kill him?" I asked.

"No, Husband, you can fight without weapons," she answered.

"Do you agree to a fight without weapons?" I asked him.

"I agree," he answered.

This guy was big and strong looking. He stood about 6' 1" tall, and 230 pounds. I was taller and some heavier, but not much.

I took my weapons and shirt off. I heard Edie say, "Our husband is very beautiful." That made me chuckle.

We moved toward each other. It was times like this that I was so glad for my National Guard training. I was no boxer, but I knew how to fight.

He rushed me like a bull. I reached out, pulled him forward and hammered him in the ribs as he went past. I heard his breath whoosh out as I hit him.

I could have ended it right then by jumping on him and beating him down, but I might have killed him, which I didn't really want to do.

He came at me again. I caught him by the arms and sat back, kneed him in the solar plexus and threw him over my head.

He was hurt now and winded. I asked,"Do you give up? I can hurt you now, but I don't want to do you harm, your family needs you."

"Yes," he puffed, "You have beaten me."

I went over and helped him up. I looked at and felt his ribs and saw that I had probably broken one or two. I said, "You are injured. Do you have someone that can do your heavy work for a month while your ribs heal up?" I asked him.

"Yes, my brothers will help," he answered.

I helped him up and took him over to get some water to wash up with.

I introduced myself and he told me his name was Kovar.

Kovar said, "I appreciate you not harming me more than you did. I can already see that you are a better chief than I would be, and much better than Warn was."

I helped him clean up, and we departed. I was tired after my fight, and decided not to go every far before we camped.

When I told them about my plans; they started crying and begging me not to make them leave me. I asked Edie about that, and she said there was significant status involved with being the chieftain's woman. "Do they expect me to have sex with them?" I asked.

"Yes, Husband, they expect to bring you children, like your wives," she explained.

I asked Edie and Betsy to come with me. When we were out of earshot, I said, "I don't like this one bit. I don't know those women and I don't want those women. The only children I want are those my wives bring me."

They both grabbed me around the neck and kissed and hugged me. Betsy looked at Edie smugly. "I told you, you didn't believe me did you," she said.

Edie was crying freely now. "Husband, you will need to have sex with these women a small amount of the time. It falls to you as the clan chief to have as many children as you can."

"I will not do it. I will not have my children born out of my family. They deserve our love and care and teaching," I said.

They were both crying now. Betsy said, "Ricky, I am so sorry for this. The best thing for us to do is to see if we like these women and if so take them for wives, also."

I said, "I won't do it."

Betsy said, "We will talk to our wives when we get home."

I was being stubborn and did not answer her.

We had a quick and easy trip other than that incident.

Randa, Sarah and Kimi were all very good workers and helped willingly. They touched me when it was not unseemly, and talked animatedly with my wives.

After a month of happy living and working, my wives, all of them, came to me and asked for me to take Randa, Kimi and Sarah as wives. "I can not take care of any more wives, I am afraid of losing my closeness with you if I take more wives," I said.

"They are already here husband. They already love you and are already helping take care of you. They deserve to get to feel your love and to touch you at night," Maggie said.

"I do not want to do this," I said.

Zepha, my newest mommy said, "Husband, will you so this for us?"

I looked at them all and could see that they wanted this, so I agreed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.