Stroke of Luck
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sequel to 'I Ran away'.<br>Ricky found some notes and He and Marty build a fax machine. It faxs Ricky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Size  

That was a very good winter for my family. We had plenty of food. We logged or sawed two or three days a week. Our cabins were warm. Our warm clothes from the future made it much more pleasant for everyone. The stock was able to graze on standing hay or hay that we had cut and hauled so they made the winter in good shape. Studly bred Jenny, so we had two little hennys on the way. I thought that was the name for the backward cross of a stallion and a jenny.

Zepha was getting very large, and I could see the baby moving inside her. She was too far along to have sex now, but I spent some time nearly every day hugging and holding her.

Sherry was so happy. This baby was what she had been living for. She was extra loving with everyone, especially me.

Momma was in heaven. She was needed, and worked every day to help our family. She also got to hold her grandchildren every day. She would talk to them and tell them stories.

My brides made good on their word and always talked to the children in their language. With Momma and I talking to them in English, Davey started talking in both languages and Lucy understood either language equally well.

We had tried several times through the winter for Betsy to get pregnant, but she was not that way yet. She seemed to be resigned to the fact that she might be like Silla and not be able to get pregnant. I had not given up yet.

Right after the snow melted, Sari came to get me from the field. "Zepha is bringing your child." I ran to my house.

Zepha was working hard to deliver my baby. After about an hour and a half, Zepha delivered a healthy, if somewhat small daughter. Lena, our doctor, said in just a minute, "There is another one."

In about 20 more minutes another daughter was born. They were as alike as they could be. "Do you have a name for our baby girls," I ask a tired and happy Zepha.

"I would like one to be named Andrea, after my mother. The other should be named after your mother then," she said. So Mildred got her name.

Zepha's milk came in after a few days and her already large breasts got really big.

I said, "I am glad you are big enough to feed two healthy girls. You mind Lena and make sure you eat the right foods to stay healthy."

Needless to say, Momma thought Andie and Millie were the greatest thing since sliced bread.

While Zepha was out of commission for love making, Sherry wanted it twice as often as usual, so I guess it worked out.

It stopped freezing at night so I hooked the windmill back up. We had to restore the dam, but it was a half days work and we had water to the spigot. I also had the shower working. I built a fire under the drums and planned to have a warm shower that evening.

I was working the farm hard. We were putting in the corn and popcorn. The wheat started growing fast. It was just waiting for the weather to warm up enough. We collected manure, put it around the apple and pear trees and spread it on the part of the garden for the vegetables and cut it in to rot until it was time to plant the peas, and beans.

We popped popcorn a couple of times a week. Davey loved helping with this, he also loved eating it.

We had used the last of the smoked fish, so I spent some time fishing. I caught about 40 pounds of fish so I cleaned and smoked them.

It came time for the spring trading. I asked if anyone wanted to go to trade. Mac and his boys said that they didn't need to trade for anything until the fall. I said I was going to see if I could trade for some more golden bullets. I also took some corn and popcorn to trade. I also took an axe and a hatchet, thinking of the gold.

We discussed it and decided to trade Studly. I was concerned that he and Jack would have problems later, and Jack was the one I wanted to keep.

We packed up the wagon and set off for the trading. Momma wanted to go, so Momma, Maggie, Betsy and I went. We had an uneventful trip.

When we got to the trading site, everyone was staring in wonder at the wagon. We found many people who wanted to trade for our grain. We got several nice pear trees and some trees that produced a peach like fruit. I wasn't sure what they were. We found the man with the golden bullets again. He said he really like the shovel. I have something else you might like I said. I showed him the axe and the hatchet. I could see that he wanted them. He had twenty-five golden bullets. I traded him the axe and hatchet for the bullets. I guess I felt like I was taking advantage. He felt like he had gotten the best of that deal and was happy.

Lesa saw us and came running up crying. I asked her what was wrong. She said her father had died and a mean and careless man had taken her. "What do you want me to do, Lesa?" I asked her.

"Ricky, I am begging you to take me into your family. I will work hard for you. You won't be sorry," she said.

I called my women and Momma over and asked them what they thought. Momma asked who she was. I told her she was Lena's first cousin. Maggie said that we should help her, but she did not want her to come in as a wife. Her ways would cause trouble among the rest. Betsy agreed.

I called Lesa over and told her we would take her. I asked her where her man was. She took me over to him and I introduced myself, Warn was his name. I told him that Lesa had asked me to take her in. I asked if he thought we could make a trade so that she could come with us. "Who are you that she would beg you to take her in?" He asked.

"I am married to her first cousin, Lena," I explained.

"She is very beautiful," he said.

"Yes she is, but I don't want her for a wife. She will come only to be in our family and help with the work we do there," I said.

That statement defused him a bit. "What will you trade for her?" He asked.

"I have some grain that you might like," I said. I showed him the corn and popcorn we had.

He looked at Studly, tied to the wagon and asked if we would trade for the horse. "That horse is worth two hard working women," I said.

Momma started turning red, but Maggie calmed her down, whispering that I was trading. Momma got the idea.

He said, "Alright, I will give you Lesa and another good woman for the horse."

He had called my bluff, so I had to accept.

He called a woman named Edie over and said she was to go with me. Edie was a nice looking woman, about thirty years old. Lesa hugged Edie and told me she was the best worker in Warn's family, but brought him no children. She said, "Besides, Warn likes his women very young, so Edie had not been with him in over a year anyway."

We finished our trading that day and left the trading site. That night Betsy called me to her and we went away from camp for a talk. She said, "Lesa still thinks you will take her for a wife. She is not used to men being able to resist her beauty."

I chuckled and said, "All of you are prettier than Lesa to me. She just has the kind of looks that most men really like. I am not most men."

"I know that my beautiful husband, but you have the looks that every woman I have ever seen likes. Lesa thinks she would like you; I know she would like you, but I will not agree to have her with us as a wife to you."

"I will do as you ask, my sweet one. I think Joe would like her, but you will need to have a talk with him about keeping her under control," I said.

Betsy laughed and hugged me. "I love you, Ricky." We walked back to camp.

The next morning, just after we had the wagon moving, Warn and 6 others walked out in the trail. Edie said, "Those are his brothers and cousins, they mean to kill you and take us."

I said, "Get you guns out, but don't point them yet. If they attack us shoot them, don't have any pity."

"What do you want Warn? Don't you like the horse?" I asked.

"I also like these burros and that wagon and those other women. We are here to take them," he said.

"They may not want to go with you," I said.

"They will do as I say after you are dead," he said as they rushed the wagon.

I heard a pistol shooting fast; that had to be Momma. Warn was dead with many holes in him. Maggie and Betsy were aiming and firing like I had trained them. By the time I had my gun out there was only one left. I shot him in the forehead, as he tried to climb into the wagon.

"How do you like the new pistols in a fight?" I asked Maggie and Betsy.

"They are fine," Maggie said, "very dependable."

"This Wolf ammunition works fine also," Betsy said. I didn't realize that they had inexpensive target ammunition in their guns. What the hell, it worked fine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.