Stroke of Luck - Cover

Stroke of Luck

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sequel to 'I Ran away'.<br>Ricky found some notes and He and Marty build a fax machine. It faxs Ricky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Size  

"I also agree," he said and extended his hand. I reached out and took it in agreement.

Lena and I left and loaded Pet up with our camp supplies, and headed back to our home.

"Do you believe him?" Lena asked.

"Yes, I do," I answered, "I think we have seriously depleted their family's young men. Their mothers and wives are not going to let any more go and waste their lives on a fool's errand."

"I hope you are right, my husband," she said.

We had two more days of lots of sex. "I thought you were convinced that I was already pregnant," Lena asked me.

"I am, I just love having sex with you," I joked with her.

"Ricky, I love you and I want your baby so much," she professed.

"I love you too, Honey," I replied.

We arrived home safely, and were met with hugs and kissed and handshakes from everybody. We told them what had happened, and that I thought that we were safe for a while anyway.

I got back to my farm, and loved my life. Maggie would bring Davey to see me a couple of times a day and let me hold him while I took a rest. I truly loved my son and enjoyed my time with him. I wanted to teach him everything I knew. I always spoke English to him, and asked the girls to speak their language to him so he would learn both.

Neither Betsy nor Sherry had shown signs of being pregnant, but Lena got up and ran outside and vomited about 6 weeks after we got back from our trip. "Sugar, are you sick or am I going to be a father," I asked smiling.

Lena said, "Your daughter has my stomach feeling sour, Husband."

I was very happy. So were my other wives. We planned a nice supper and invited Mac and his family over. While they were there, Mac said it was a good time to go and get salt. I agreed and we decided to go in 3 days.

We got our stuff together and took two of the biggest pots we had to cook it down in. Sherry and Betsy were going with me. Maggie and Lena were going to stay, along with some of Maggie's brothers and their families to take care of the camp.

I left Maggie my pistol, and I took my rifle. Mac Left his rifle with Lamar and took his pistol. We loaded up Pet and Bossy and left out headed for the ocean. We made good time the first day and made a comfortable camp. I had brought my big tent and Mac had brought his tent also.

Sherry told me when we went to bed, that she was to get all my seed for the trip to the ocean and Betsy was to get it all on the way back. "Is that what you both want?" I asked them to make sure.

"Yes, Husband," they both answered.

"I hope you both are carrying my child when we get back to our home, then," I told them.

We all made love, but Sherry got every ejaculation, and propped her butt up every time. Betsy snuggled and smooched with me while Sherry was resting and propped up. "You are making me want you, my beautiful wife," I whispered.

"I want you to want me, Husband, but Sherry gets all your seed this trip."

"I am going to eat you up then," I said and pulled her to my face, for a wonderful experience for both of us.

With Betsy fluffing me, Sherry got several extra shots during our wonderful and uneventful trip to the ocean.

Other than cutting firewood and tending the salt cooking and evaporating, this was a nice trip. I fished and hunted, and loved the time away.

Mac had brought his youngest wife Silla with him and they were doing the exact same thing we were. I know we needed the salt, but his was a vacation for all of us.

Half way through our 10-day stay at the beach, Betsy said it was her turn to start getting her share of my seed. They reversed roles, and I enjoyed it just as much as before. I think they did, too.

In 10 days, we had filled up all of our containers with the sea salt, so we began our trip home. Our food was a little short so I began hunting for small game to tide us over each day. I was able to kill a small antelope and Sherry was able to kill a large bird another day. That with the rest of our preserved food took us home.

When we arrived at the camp, I almost fell over when I saw Marty walk out of our cabin. "Marty, how are you?" I asked.

"I am fine Ricky, but I am here because your mother is dying," he explained. "She has been in a deep depression since you left, and didn't believe me when I told her you had gone overseas and married. She got sick a month or so ago and will probably not live but a couple of more weeks. She begged me to find you so she could see you and your family before she died."

"How long have you been here?" I asked him.

"Three days," he answered succinctly.

"When can we be picked up?" I asked.

"In about 4 hours," he answered.

"Marty, I owe you for this," I told him.

I got all my wives together and told them that we needed to go see my mother. "Leave everything. I will ask Mac to take care of our house." I told them.

I ran over and told Mac that I was taking my family to see my mother before she died and would be back in a month or so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.