Stroke of Luck - Cover

Stroke of Luck

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sequel to 'I Ran away'.<br>Ricky found some notes and He and Marty build a fax machine. It faxs Ricky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Size  

While I was lying around healing up I had plenty of time to think. This damned feud business was too much sugar for a dime. I just didn't need it. If I had learned anything about women in the last year or so, I learned that you needed to tell them what was going on, and what you were thinking about. They would worry you to death otherwise.

I told my wives what I was concerned about the attack and was afraid that one of them would get hurt. "Is there a way to end this up without having to go kill the whole family," I asked.

"I am afraid for you, my husband," Betsy said. "They will strike from ambush just like this time, and the next time the spear might hit you in the heart instead of the leg."

They all were tearing up now. I told them I would be careful, but I needed to find a way to end the feud, even if it meant killing them all. I could not risk my family getting hurt by accident.

I was also thinking about how big my son was and how small Lena was. I asked Lena if she thought she would be in danger if she brought me a child. "I love you so much it would break my heart if you were hurt because of me," I told her.

"I know you are a big man, but I think I can bring you a child safely. My mother had four children and two lived to grow up," she told me.

"Thank you my love. I hope you will bring me at least one girl as beautiful as you are," I said.

She smiled and kissed me. "I love you, Ricky."

I finally got out of "the hospital". Betsy and Lena drew straws to see which one would try for a baby. Betsy won and was very happy about it.

She came in and wanted to make a baby that morning. I was happy to oblige her. Sex with Betsy was dynamite anyway, but this was really good. I filled her up, and she quickly propped her butt up to let gravity help her get pregnant.

The other girls were working, so this one was a one timer. Sherry had not started with morning sickness, so I assumed she didn't catch.

I loved holding my son, and spending time with my family. Little Davey was very robust and happy. His mommy was giving him plenty of milk. Lena made sure that Maggie had enough to eat so her milk would stay plentiful.

As the days passed, I became more concerned about another attempt on my life. Not so much that I was worried about myself, but that one of my family might get hurt in the process of the attack.

I had a discussion with Mac regarding what might be done about Kophe, and the others family. He said, "I think you probably will have to kill all the men. If it was me, I would try to meet with the family leaders and solve this diplomatically. I have never really been a man of action though."

I agreed with Mac, and discussed it with my wives. They did not want me to go. They cried when I told them I was going. They understood why I was going, but they did not want me to risk my life. They argued with me.

Lena said she would go and look after me. I said, "No." The others said that was the only way they would agree for me to go.

I finally caved in, and said Lena could go if she agreed to follow my orders if we got into a fight.

Lena said, "I will follow your orders if we are in a fight, Husband."

Mac said, "Take Pet to carry your things." So we loaded Pet up and left out to find Kophe's family and settle our feud.

I rigged up a scabbard for Pet with my rifle. I had 20 rounds of ammunition for the rifle and 50 rounds for the pistol I was carrying. I had a spear, and Lena had her bow and some arrows. We had my big tent and some cooking utensils, as well as some preserved food.

Lena said she had an idea of the area where they lived. We would just have to look for them. We made pretty good time. Pet had a fast walk and we were able to keep moving pretty well through the day. We had to stop about 4 times for rest and water.

We made camp and set up the tent and fixed supper. Lena was very precise in what she did. I guess that came from being a healer. "Husband, will you wait a few days to love me and try to give me your baby?" Lena asked me meaningfully.

"Yes, Little One, I want our baby very much. You know that," I told her.

She smiled and said, "Yes, I know that my wonderful husband."

She slept on top of me, cooing and kissing my face and chest.

The next day we continued our trip. Toward the end of the day, Lena said we should begin to look for them from here on. I told her we would need to keep watches during the night from here on out.

That night everything was fine. We had a good supper from our preserved food. I took the first watch so Lena would not let me sleep all night.

Lena waked me up about 4:00 am and said she was really tired. I let her go back to sleep. This was the first time I had seen her wiped out like that. I decided we would rest today, right here.

She got up about mid morning and asked why I didn't wake her for an early start. I told her she was too tired to be of any help if I needed it, so we would rest today. She knew I was just worried about her, so she smiled at me and said she loved me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.