Stroke of Luck - Cover

Stroke of Luck

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sequel to 'I Ran away'.<br>Ricky found some notes and He and Marty build a fax machine. It faxs Ricky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Size  

We made the trip home on edge but uneventfully. I was healing up, painfully. Lena was very conscientious about her work, she kept me in line like a drill instructor.

When I got grumpy with her the others would give me "what for" and make me apologize. When she saw our bathing equipment, she made me bathe. She got in the tub with me and scrubbed me all over, especially my wound. "A clean wound will heal much better, my husband," she said.

Sherry added, "It will make him smell better, too."

"Do I smell bad?" I asked.

"Yes, Husband," Lena answered, "when your body is working to heal itself, it makes you smell bad."

"Thank you for bathing me my sweet wife," I told her. "I love you."

She smiled and said she was glad to be my wife, and that she meant to have me cured and just like new.

The apples and pears ripened, and we picked and stored as many as we had. We had yellow and red apples and wonderful soft pears. I was used to hard pears where I grew up.

I finally healed up to Lena's specifications, and she gave the okay for sex with my wives. "Thank goodness," I said, " My eyes are floating in semen."

They all laughed, and then you could see an idea hit Lena. "Is anyone in their time to conceive?"

Sherry and Betsy shook their heads. Maggie said, "It is the right time for me."

Lena said, "Maggie you should be the one to make love with Ricky tonight. He will have the best chance now. If this doesn't work I will have to try something else."

"What about us?" Betsy said, "We miss his love too."

"We can make love in the morning," Lena explained, "Ricky has been saving his seed and now is the time to try for a child."

Maggie and I made sweet love twice. Lena made Maggie prop her butt up to let my seed go "where it belongs".

Maggie said, "Thank you Ricky, I was about to go crazy from not having you."

"Me, too," I responded. "Any one else want to make love."

Lena said, "I want to fuck." Betsy and Sherry nodded their agreement.

"Okay," I said grabbing up Lena.

We had never made love, and I was ready to have her tiny body. She was tiny, about 5' and 100 pounds. She had dark hair and brown eyes. Slim build with small breasts and large nipples and areolas and a small sparse patch of body hair.

I kissed her and said, "Are you ready to make love, Little One?"

"That is what Daddy calls Silla," Sherry said.

"I didn't know that," I said.

"We know that Ricky," Betsy said, "he only does it when they are together."

"He loves you, Lena," Maggie said.

"We all love you, Lena," Sherry said.

Lena kissed me, and everyone else. She got on top of me and kissed me all over my face and body. I was erect and she knew it. She slid down, and sucked her breath in through her teeth. "Ricky, you are so big, you feel so good."

The others laughed and said, "We know what you mean."

"Are you ready to fuck yet?" I asked.

"Not yet, Husband. I need to get used to you," she said.

"I know why some women like the size of their husbands, now. I don't care how big he is unless he is fucking me. Then, I like big," Betsy said.

Lena began to move now, and I held her hips. I began to move, I couldn't help it really. She was so tight and felt so good. "Oh, yes, Husband, this is better."

It was obviously getting good to Lena then, and she started moving faster. I did too. I was pulling her in long strokes, and she started puffing and grunting. She yelled out her climax, and went limp on my chest. "Oh, Husband, that was wonderful. Ricky, you didn't get to finish," she said.

Sherry said, "I will let him finish, I need him now."

Lena rolled off me, and Sherry climbed on and began stroking right away. I made love with all of them that night and again in the morning.

"I have missed loving you so much," I said.

They all hugged me and said they loved me.

I had a discussion with Mac about our camp security. We decided to make sure the girls had someone here all the time that was armed with a firearm.

I fixed up my belt and holster rig for one of the small waists of my wives. I removed the telescopic sight from my rifle and used it for a telescope. The iron sights make it more shock proof and still gave plenty of range and aided the portability.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.