A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Chris was silent as he pulled out of the parking lot of the doctor's office. He couldn't believe his mother had shared their secret so readily. On one hand he understood that she needed someone to confide in. However, on the other, it was taking an incredible risk.

"I had to tell her Chris," Allison said.

"I know. I guess it's a guy thing. We like to keep things to ourselves... work them out on our own. I guess it was for the best.

"She can help. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but she is living with her brother."

Chris shrugged his shoulders and said, "So what."

"I mean 'living' with her brother. They have three children together."

The car swerved as Chris swung his head to look at his mother. "You mean they are... like... like us?"

Allison smiled. "Yes. That's why I said that she could help. She's been through it."

"They are like married and stuff?"

"Something like that," Allison said as she reached over and took his hand. "They can't get married, but they are living as husband and wife."

"Holy crap."

"The world is a strange place. Let's go get something to eat and celebrate your B+. I'm so proud of you."

They stopped at a restaurant and had dinner. Allison declined on wine and drank water instead. She knew it wasn't good to drink alcohol when pregnant. As they were heading home Allison said, "Chris, isn't that place when the kids go to make out near here?"

"You mean Pine Lake?"

"That's it."

"Yeah, just a couple miles," Chris said, looking at his mother expectantly.

"Why don't we go up there for a few minutes. Your father won't be home until later."

Now there was a big smile on Chris's face as he turned off the expressway and headed for Pine Lake.

The sun was going down as they pulled onto a dirt road that led through the woods to the lake. When they reached the lake, the sun was an orange ball, just on the horizon. There were no other cars there.

The two of them got out of the car and walked over to a large rock that overlooked the water. The sun was slowly slipping below the horizon, creating a glistening reflection off the still lake water.

"Wow, it's beautiful here," Allison said.

"The kids don't come here for the scenery."

"I know," Allison said and leaned over for a kiss.

Chris moaned as he placed his hand on the back of his mother's head and pressed his lips to hers. The kiss quickly grew passionate as Chris pushed his tongue into his mother's waiting mouth. Without thinking, Chris's hand came up and found her breast. He squeezed her soft flesh before sliding his hand down to pull her blouse from her skirt. His hand went underneath and up to her bra-covered breast. With now experienced fingers he slipped underneath to find her already hard nipples. As the kiss continued, Chris's hand moved down his mother's back until he was grasping her ass cheeks.

Allison squirmed as she felt Chris squeezing her buttocks. She pulled away and said, "You're still being punished you know."

"Come on Mom, you're driving me crazy."

"Only a couple of weeks more and you can have whatever you want."

"I'm not going to survive that long."

"I think you will. Let's get in the back seat for a few minutes."

Chris looked at his mother in confusion.

"You're being punished, not me."

"What does that mean?"

"Come on," Allison said, taking his hand and walking him to the back door of the car.

Chris followed her into the back seat where they resumed kissing. The car quickly filled with their moans of excitement.

"Take my panties off," Allison whispered, lifting her skirt above her thighs.

Chris hurried to comply, reaching under her skirt and pulling her red panties down. He glanced at the crotch and saw that it was soaked and wondered how she got wet so quickly. He laid the panties on the center console between the front seats and turned back to his mother.

Allison had moved back on the seat and spread her legs wide. "Eat me," she whispered excitedly.

With a moan Chris slipped to the floor. He ran his hands up his mother's thighs and spread her open. She was dripping.

Allison grabbed her son's head and pulled it between her legs, not allowing him to tease her. The session with Laura had made her incredibly hot and she didn't need any preliminaries. "Ohhhhhh Goddddd!!!" she gasped when his lips touched her. It seemed like it had been months since she had felt his mouth on her. It was heaven.

As Chris pushed his tongue into his mother's swollen vagina, he wondered how this was punishment. With enthusiasm he began to eat her. He sucked her inner lips into his mouth and heard his mother gasp. He lifted her legs and pushed them back, giving him free access to her now pulsing hole. His tongue went in deeply, searching for the pool of sweet juice that he loved so much.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.