A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Several weeks later Chris was on his way home from school with some bad news. He was in danger of failing one of his classes and was worried about telling his mother. While all of his grades had fallen (without his mother knowing) since they had started their affair, this was the only one that he might really fail. It could possibly jeopardize his scholarship and he knew that she would be sorely disappointed.

The news spoiled a day when he had been excited because of a gift he had purchased for his mother's birthday.

When Chris walked into the house, he was surprised to see his mother home from work and sitting at the table. He could see right away that she was upset and thought that it might be because of her coming birthday. While he didn't think of his mother as old, he knew that turning 39 was sometimes harder for people than the 40th birthday. "What's wrong Mom?" he asked.

She looked up at him, her eyes wet and red, and handed him a cylindrical device that looked like a thermometer.

"What's this?" he asked and looked at the tiny window that displayed a plus symbol. He shook his head without understanding.

"I'm pregnant," his mother stated, tears now streaming from her eyes.

Chris was stunned. They had talked about the possibility, but he hadn't given it much thought since then. He sat down heavily in a chair across the table from his mother and stared at her. "Are you sure... I mean... can these tests be wrong?"

"99% accuracy."

"Oh God. His face went pale. "I'm sorry Mom. It's all my fault."

"It might not be yours," referring to the fact that she had had sex with his father on the same day as a precaution.

He looked at him mother incredulously and said, "Yeah, right."

"It's possible." Her face showed that she didn't believe it either.

"What are we going to do?"

"I already have an appointment with a good friend of mine who is a doctor. I was going to get a prescription for the pill. Now I guess the conversation will be a little different."

"What if it is mine... I've heard that there can be problems?"

"I don't know. They have a lot of tests today. We'll have to wait and see." Tears began to fall from her eyes again and she sobbed.

Chris hurried over to her and knelt at her chair. "We'll get through this Mom."

"I know sweetie. I don't even know what I'm crying about now. I have all kinds of emotions running through me. It's probably confirms that I'm pregnant."

"It's my fault," Chris said again as tears came to his eyes.

"Chris, listen to me," Allison said, placing her hands on his cheeks and turning his face up to her. "It wasn't your fault. Besides, I'm not sure I'm crying because I'm sad."

Chris looked confused.

"I... I... guess it's the maternal instinct, but if it is a baby, especially your baby, then that's how it is and I can't... won't... change it."

The perplexed look on Chris's face deepened.

"I don't expect you to really understand, because you're not a woman. But, I have a life growing inside me and that's special. I always wanted a brother or sister for you, but careers and life in general got in the way. Now I have a second chance and if the baby is yours... well, that's not so bad. Do you understand?"

"I guess. What I'm sure of is that I love you more than anything in this world. I never thought I could feel this way about any one... well, at least not my own mother. You are constantly on my mind and I feel butterflies in my stomach when I think about being with you... not just sexually, but just being around you. I'll stick with you no matter what happens."

"You don't know how wonderful that makes me feel Chris. I feel the same way about you. I almost feel like I'm like a kid again... and in love for the first time."

Chris smiled and kissed his mother gently on the lips. He drew back and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small box. "I got this for your birthday, but I think now would be a better time to give it to you."

"Thank you sweetheart," Allison said taking the box and opening it. Inside was a gold ankle bracelet with a small heart attached. "It's beautiful. It looks expensive. Where did you get the money?"

"Here and there. I've been working after school some, mowing some lawns."

"You didn't spend the savings you had for your car did you?"

Chris hesitated.

"Chris, you shouldn't have done that."

"Open the heart," he said.

Allison used her fingernails to open the tiny heart. Inside was a miniaturized picture of Chris and her kissing. She gasped in surprise. "Where did you get that picture?"

"Remember when we were at the mall a few weeks ago."

Allison remembered. They had gone into one of those dollar photo cubicles that take six or so pictures. The two of them had made funny faces, sticking out their tongues etc., until Chris turned to her suddenly and kissed her. When they got the pictures out, she made him promise to destroy that one. Obviously he hadn't.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.