A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Chris Hudson's world had changed in ways he could have never imagined. A few weeks ago he was a typical teenager, trying to get into his girlfriend's pants, partying with his friends, and playing lacrosse for his high school team. Suddenly he was a more mature, if still young man that was more than a little infatuated with his thirty eight-year-old mother. He no longer cared that he didn't have a girlfriend. In addition, lacrosse, always his first love, didn't mean that much to him any more either. His days were filled with daydreams of his beautiful mother and the anticipation of the last hour of the evening when she would come to him and please him with her mouth.

He wasn't sure about all mothers, especially considering the way some of his friends talked about theirs, but he thought that his was amazing. In all his young life he always believed that it was the guys whose libidos were off the scales. However, after watching his mother's enthusiasm and desire to suck him and her climaxes from giving him oral sex alone, he wondered if he had misjudged the female population. It was a real education for him and he wondered if all women were like his mother on some level. Actually though he didn't care if all women loved sex; he only cared about his mother now. He loved the fact that she was just as anxious to participate in sex as he was. It seemed that both of their desires were growing by the day. He didn't know where it was all going but he loved the ride.

Over the first several weeks, he and his mother established a ritual. During the day, they would try to control their urges, although that didn't always work because a look or touch would send them hurrying to the basement or some private alcove where she would get on her knees and suck him dry. However, most of the time, they waited until she came to his room at night.

On one occasion, Chris decided to see how far his mother would let him go. He had seen his share of porn movies and like all guys liked it when the guy would cum in the woman's face. While he thought it was probably just a guy thing, he thought he would try it on his mother. It happened one evening when had been kneeling over his mother with her sucking him. As he neared climax, he pulled his penis from her mouth and held it tight in his hand.

"What's wrong?" his mother asked.

"Uh... can... can I... can I cum on your face?" he asked sheepishly.

His mother's face broke into a wide smile. "I'd love it."

With trembling hand, Chris began to stroke his penis again, aiming it at his mother's excited face. It didn't take long before he felt his climax nearing. "Oh God, here it comes," he gasped. He squeezed the base of his penis tight, holding back the inevitable explosion as long as he could. When he let go, his juice flew from his penis and across his mother's face. The first blast flew over her head, landing in her hair and on the sheet above her head. The second and third, hit her across the forehead and some went into her eye, which fortunately she was able to close before it landed. The rest splattered on her nose and chin, with some going into her opened mouth.

When the last drop was squeezed out, Chris collapsed onto his mother. He scooted down until he was lying close to her and staring at her cum drenched face. With a sheepish laugh he used his finger to push the juice on her eyelid down her cheek and into her waiting mouth.

Allison sucked his finger clean before finally opening her eyes. She smiled and said, "Wow, you've been building that up for a long time huh?

"I guess I've been thinking about it," Chris answered with a touch of embarrassment in his voice. "You're face is a mess," he added quickly with a laugh.

"Whose fault is that?"

"Mine. But you look beautiful."

"I feel that way whenever I'm around you... whether my face is covered in cum or not."

Chris wanted to kiss his mother but her lips were covered with his juice.

When she saw his hesitation, she asked, "Are you afraid to kiss me?"

"Uh... well... I've never..."

Allison interrupted him and pulled his face down to hers, lifting her lips.

Chris only resisted for a second. When he felt her wet lips on his, excitement began to grow again. He pressed his mouth harder to her and pushed his tongue inside. He tasted the remains of his cum in her mouth. Both of them moaned and the kiss grew more passionate.

Allison pulled away to catch her breath. She said, "Well, was that so bad?"

"No, I guess not. You really love sperm huh?"

Allison nodded her head.

"What is it about sperm that you like so much. It doesn't taste that good," Chris said. The taste was still in his mouth.

Allison was silent for a moment. She got a dreamy look in her eyes and said, "I'm not sure why I love it. It started with Jason. The first few times, we only did oral sex... me giving him blow jobs. I quickly found that I loved it. Not necessarily the taste... although that's not bad... it's more about where it comes from and the fact that I've created the excitement that made it squirt into my mouth." Then she added with a laugh, "Or squirt on my face." Then she paused for a second and looked into her son's eyes. "With you, it's even more special. You're my son and it's like... like... oh, I don't know... it's like I gave you life and you're giving it back to me in the form of your sperm. Does that make any sense?"

"I think so," Chris answered. He didn't really. It was a pretty heavy conversation for a teenager. "Anyway, it's obviously not my thing, but I guess if you're willing to swallow my sperm, I should be willing to kiss you."

"That's why I love you so much," Allison said and pulled her son down to her again.

Another incident occurred several days later. His father, mother and he had been watching TV in the family room. Chris came into the kitchen with his mother to get a snack. As soon as the door closed, Chris pulled his mother too him and kissed her hard. His hands dropped down to her soft ass cheeks and he pulled her to him.

"We came in here to get a snack," she protested.

"You're my snack," he said.

"Well, behave for now." She turned from him and went to the freezer to get a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

When Chris saw her bend over he stepped up behind her and pressed his already hard penis to her ass.

"Chris, please," she said with a sigh and pushed him away gently. She got a bowl and filled it with ice cream. When she saw Chris look at the large bowl of ice cream she said, "I'm a chocolate addict... especially at certain times of the month."

"Oh," Chris said, not really knowing what she was talking about.

Suddenly Chris got a naughty look on his face. "Would you like a topping?"

"No, I'm not really into syrup on my ice cream."

"That's not the topping I was thinking of." Chris looked quickly at the door and then he reached for her hand, pulling his mother into the dinning room with him.

"Take my cock out," he whispered.

"Huh?"

"Hurry."

A light suddenly came on in his mother's eyes. "Chris, this is crazy."

"Mother, just do it... now," he said as he took the bowl from her hand. Then he saw a strange look come to her eyes that he didn't recognize. It might have been fear, or maybe it was a hint of submissiveness. He remembered her telling him about Jason making her do things. "Hurry up," he said.

With now trembling hands Allison unzipped her son's jeans, pulling his half-hard penis from his pants.

"Jerk me off into your bowl of ice cream."

"Are you kidding?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Come on, before Dad comes looking for us." However, he was pretty confident he would not come looking for them. Once he got into his favorite chair, he rarely left.

Allison began to slowly stroke her son's penis as he held the bowl of ice cream under the head.

"That's it, that's it, stroke my cock. Work that juice from my balls. I know you want my juice on your ice cream so you can eat it. You love my cum."

"Yes... I love your cum," Allison said with a now trembling voice.

The nastiness of what they were doing brought Chris to a crisis quickly. He closed his eyes as his mother pumped his shaft until he was ready to climax. "Oh God, I'm going to cum," he whispered through clenched teeth." Then they both watched as his juice began to shoot from the head.

Chris held the bowl below his squirting penis, catching his copious juice on top of her ice cream.

Allison found herself trembling as she watched his white cream cover the dark mounds in the bowl. When the last squirt was done, she squeezed the last drop out. Then she looked up at Chris, waiting for him to tell her what to do.

"Let's go back into the family room so you can eat your snack."

Allison followed her son back into the family room and they sat on the couch.

Chris looked at his mother as she stared into the bowl. Then he watched as she mixed up the sperm and ice cream and began to eat it. He had to smile at the look on his mother's innocent face as she secretly ate his sperm mixed with her chocolate ice cream. When she had taken several large spoonfuls, he saw her begin to squirm on the seat. Then her body began to tense and then she shuddered; he knew that she was climaxing. His father sat in his favorite chair totally unaware.

After that incident Chris began to push his relationship with his mother as far as she would allow him. He had become desperate to use his mouth on her. However, so far she had not allowed him even to touch her between her legs. They were on his bed getting ready for the nightly ritual when Chris said, "Mom I want to look at you."

"You can look at me anytime you want."

Chris rolled his eyes and said, "You know what I mean. I want to look at you down there. You've seen me plenty of times, but I have only seen glimpses of you."

Chris's request wasn't a surprise to Allison. She knew that it would be coming. "All right, but just look, no touching."

Chris watched his mother get up and walk over to stand in front of a comfortable armed chair. She shrugged off her robe, leaving her in a pair of tiny white lace panties. She was naked from the waist up.

"Model your new panties for me."

"Do you like these panties?" she said as she spun around for him. They were tight on her, hugging her hips and were cut low in front, far below her belly button. In the back, they came to just above the top of her crack and left the lower half of both cheeks exposed. They were almost see-through, allowing Chris to see the outline of her sex lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.