A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Chris rushed out of the house closing the door as quietly as he could. When he got to his car and sat down he was trembling all over. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. It seemed like a dream. It couldn't have been his mother in there... his sweet almost sexless mother sucking off a stranger. Never had he thought of her sexually... she was his mother. She had bathed him, changed his diapers, and rocked him to sleep at night. Now he had witnessed her engaged in a sex act with a stranger. It wasn't something a son was supposed to ever witness. Yet, in spite of his revulsion, his penis pulsed in his pants.

As he sat silently in his car, he wondered what to do and where to go. He was angry, embarrassed, confused, and yes, still excited. He felt guilty that he had spied on his mother... yet she had no right to do what she had done... what she was doing right now in her bedroom. The though of that sent a chill through him. What were they doing now, he wondered? Were they fucking or was she sucking him again? "Nasty cock sucker... nasty cock sucker," the words echoed over and over in his head. He knew that he had to get control of his emotions. He had to think... to sort everything out.

"You bitch," he said out loud. "How could you do that to Dad... to me." He slammed his hand on the steering wheel and felt the pain shoot up his arm. Suddenly he realized that he was still in the driveway and visible from the upstairs bedrooms. He quickly started the car and backed out of the driveway. Then he drove around aimlessly for several hours. Finally he found a spot down the street from his house and parked where he could see the driveway. The car was still there. He would wait until the stranger left and then he would confront his mother.

He put his head back and tried to clear the images from his mind. Unfortunately, they were imbedded there forever. He saw his mother's mouth on the stranger's penis, sucking him. He saw her pumping his shaft, milking him. He saw her swallowing his juice, swallowing the contents of his balls... his sperm... his semen. He saw her lips, wet with the stranger's juice and the drops of cum on her chin. "Nasty cock sucker... nasty cock sucker." Then her swollen sex lips flashed into his head. He saw her legs spread and the juice running from her hole. In spite of his seeming revulsion, his penis throbbed and squirted more pre-cum juice into his already saturated underwear.

Chris dozed off sometimes late that night. It was not a restful sleep, but one filled with images of sex. He saw the stranger's face smiling in pleasure as his mother used her mouth on his penis. She sucked and pumped his shaft. She moaned in pleasure. His brain played it over and over again. Then at some point the image changed. It was no longer the stranger's face in the dream with his mother, but his own. In the dream, surrounded with fog-like mist, he looked down at his mother's head as she moved her mouth up and down on his shaft. He grabbed the braids and lifted her head, looking into her lust filled eyes before pushing her back down again. Her throat muscles caressed him, squeezing the length of his shaft. She took every inch of him into her throat. He saw her pretty eyes looking up and him... his penis was gone... it was all down her throat. His balls churned and he lifted his hips and pulled on her braids. His cum began to pour into her mouth. It came out like a never-ending stream... like a garden hose with a broken shut off valve. His mother sucked it all in, moving her hand to squeeze the last drops from his balls. Finally she pulled away and looked up at him. Her jaws were puffed out. "Are you my nasty cock sucking bitch?" he asked. In answer, she suddenly opened her mouth where all his sticky sperm lay pooled. "Oh God," he moaned in his sleep and his balls pumped their contents into his shorts.

The sun was breaking the horizon when Chris awoke with a start. He wasn't sure when he had dozed off or what had awakened him. For a moment he was confused, wondering where he was and what he was doing sleeping in his car. Suddenly it all came back in a rush... like a wave of grief that enveloped him in a shroud of darkness. His face paled, his stomach churned, making him feel like he might throw up. Maybe it hadn't really happened. Maybe it had been a dream. If it was a dream, it had been very powerful and realistic. He could feel the wetness in his underwear and knew that he had climaxed in his sleep. It was just a dream wasn't it?

But when he looked at the driveway of his house, he saw that the car was there: sitting there in mute testimony to the reality of his awful night. Then a moment later, the handsome stranger came out of the house and got into his car. Now he knew that it was true... his mother had really sucked the cock of a stranger and probably fucked him all night.

Chris watched as the black Mercedes backed out of the driveway and headed toward him. He slumped down in the seat and watched the smiling man drive by. He gritted his teeth in anger and thought for a moment about chasing after him. Instead he started his car and drove slowly down the street and into his driveway, parking his car where the strangers had been moments before.

Chris strode into the house with a purpose. He knew that if his mother were awake, she would be in the kitchen. While he looked determined and focused he felt anything but confident. His knees were weak and he was trembling inside as he neared the kitchen. With each step his resolve grew weaker, until he had to pause at the door to catch his breath. He realized that he had no idea what he was going to say.

"Chris, what are you doing home this early?" Allison exclaimed in shock when she saw her son walk in. It was obvious that she realized that if he had come home a few minutes early he would have caught them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.