Amelia's Naughty Stories
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Heatheranne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amelia, a school girl with something extra, attracts the attention of her beautiful teacher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Hermaphrodite   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Patricia's neck ached with the effort of keeping her head in place in order to service Lila's weeping pussy. Her lips were locked onto to Lila's cunt, and she had lapped the woman's clit until her tongue was sore. Lila had shuddered through several orgasms, but apparently she was eager for more. She closed her thighs on Patricia's head and crossed her ankles on top of Patricia's butt.

Lila read on:

Sandy

1500 hours - Mountain Valley Golf Resort - Mountain Valley, North Carolina

Sandy unlocked the door to her room and stepped inside. She stood still for a second and reveled in the cool, dry conditioned air that seemed to suck the perspiration away from her bare arms and legs. She plopped the golf bag that she was carrying into a corner of the room. The dents and marks in the corner told her that she wasn't the first person to take advantage of that convenient spot.

Sandy took a liter bottle of cold water from the room's small refrigerator. She opened it and took a long swallow as she walked into the bathroom. She examined her trim and fit figure in the wide bathroom mirror to see what eighteen holes of golf had done to her look. Her shirt was still tucked neatly into her shorts, but there were some severe sweat stains under her arms. She took off the visor that she'd worn on the golf course to protect her face from the sun and ran her fingers through her dark blonde hair. Strands of her hair were plastered to her brow with sweat. "It'll be nice and cool in the mountains," she mocked to the face in the mirror. The temperature had been in the eighties for her ten-thirty tee time and it must have been over ninety by the time she'd finished her round. Everyone at the resort kept assuring her that 'It'll cool off, this is mighty hot for the Smoky Mountains, especially in June'.

Sandy picked up a brush and started to run it through her hair, but then she decided that there was no point; she needed a cool shower before she did anything else. She turned to the shower door and she was about to start the water when there was a knock at the outer room's door.

Sandy went to the door and put her eye to the peephole. Don, the golf pro, with whom she'd been partnered that morning, was standing there. At first the starter had paired her with a couple of retired salesman on the first tee. Then Don had run up and asked if he could join them. It turned out that he was one of the assistant golf professionals at the resort and that he wanted to get in a round on his day off. He was a tall, blonde, good-looking young man and Sandy had enjoyed their game together.

She opened the door. "Hi," she said.

"Hi there," answered Don. He held up a battered old, dirty white club head cover. "I found this next to the golf cart we were using. I thought maybe you'd dropped it."

Sandy glanced at the cover. She knew that ratty old thing didn't belong to her. And she knew that he knew. Sandy examined the sly smile on Don's handsome face. She turned, not bothering to close the door and said, "I was about to take a shower."

A minute later there were two puddles of clothing on the floor and Don and Sandy were standing under a comfortably cool shower of water. Don poured a generous glob of liquid soap into the palms of his hands, and then he massaged the slippery stuff into Sandy's neck and shoulders.

"Oh that's good," she sighed. She could feel the tension flowing out of her muscles.

Don ran his soapy hands over her shoulders and down her arms. Sandy took his hands in hers and cupped them over her breasts. Don took the hint and soaped and caressed every square inch of her tits, strumming his fingers across her erect nipples repeatedly.

Sandy could feel the tip of his hardening cock begin to work its way up her firm butt. She leaned back and swayed her ass around, massaging Don's hardness between their bodies. He responded by moving his hands lower and lower on her torso until one of his fingers dipped into her pussy. "Mmmmm..."Sandy moaned. They played with one another that way until Sandy felt dizzy with passion and she could feel Don's hot breath snorting against her neck. She turned in Don's embrace until they were face to face. She took his cock in hand. She slipped her fingers along the length of his stiff member, swirling her palm around its sensitive head, until Don was gasping and pumping his hips. Suddenly, Sandy stopped, she wasn't about to waste a good hard on by letting it shoot off in the shower. She said, "Why don't we finish this on the bed?"

"OK," Don said with a husky voice. They stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. Sandy ran across the room and jumped on the bed. She was hot for a good fuck, but her passion hadn't overwhelmed her good sense. She was about to ask Don about condoms when she saw him stop at his pants and take one out of a back pocket.

She laughed and gestured at the little foil pack. "I like a man who's prepared, but that leads me to believe that you've entertained a lot of golf widows in these rooms."

Don shrugged. "It's not nice to kiss and tell," he said as he opened the pack and deftly rolled the condom over his cock with one hand.

"And maybe I'm better off not knowing," said Sandy. She arranged the bed pillows one on top of the other and leaned back on them. With her knees bent and spread wide Sandy dipped a finger in and out of her pussy and spread her wetness on her swollen pussy lips and across her clit. She held out an inviting hand to Don and said, "Let's do it."

Don climbed onto the bed and moved between Sandy's legs. "Certainly none of those golf widows were this direct," he said.

Sandy smiled. "You got me hot as hell in the shower, now come here." She grasped his cock and guided it in. As their eyes locked, her hands roamed over his ass and then up his back to his shoulders. Don hadn't moved yet and she was beginning to wonder if this was some mind game. Did he think that she was so hot that she was going to start thrashing her hips up and down on his penis?

Sandy was about two seconds from thinking that maybe that was the way to go, when Don surprised her by bending down and giving her a tender kiss on the lips. And then he began to move. He pumped her with short but powerful strokes that shook her clit.

"Oh, that's good," Sandy moaned. "Just like that," she urged him, and Don responded by moving even faster.

"Oh yeah baby," Sand said breathlessly as she squeezed her legs around his torso and her thighs trembled in orgasm.

Don's chest glistened with perspiration and rivulets of sweat ran down his face to form drops that landed on Sandy's tits. He was panting so hard that Sandy was scared that he might hurt himself, but he continued to pound her pussy until she had another orgasm, shorter but more intense than the first.

Finally Don's arms locked at the elbow, his back arched and as he made little gasping and wheezing noises as his hips bucked out his own orgasm. He lowered his weight on top of Sandy and then the couple rolled onto their sides.

Sandy slowly opened her eyes. Don's face was inches from hers. His eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply and regularly. We must have dozed off, she thought. Sandy stretched her muscles in satisfaction. That, as one of her girlfriends would have said, was a fine and pleasant fuck. In fact, she wondered if they might not have another round. She wouldn't mind being on top this time.

She was about to accidentally on purpose wake up Don when an electronic chirping filled the room. Don's eyes popped open. "What's that," he said throatily.

Sandy sighed. "That's the paging signal on my cell phone. Excuse me," she said as she reached across Don's body to grab the phone from the bed table. She read the display and then looked back to Don. "I'm afraid I have to call the office."

Don raised an eyebrow. "Is that my cue to leave? I was thinking that we might... you know."

"Yeah I know," said Sandy, "I was hoping too, but this really takes an edge off the moment," she said, holding up the phone and waggling it between her fingers. "It would be on my mind."


Patricia gasped for air when Lila finally released her from the confines of her burning thighs. She rolled to the foot of the huge bed, and despite the pain in her neck and bruised lips, she spread her legs wide and immediately began to finger her pussy. She gazed up at Lila who was closing up her computer and putting it to the side. "Did you finish the stories?" Patricia asked.

"Yes," Lila said, stretching and causing her pert nipples to thrust at the silk robe.

"Do you know who wrote the stories?"

"I believe so," said "Lila. The writing reminds me of a girl in my last period class named Amelia Lockhart."

"Oh, Amelia," Patricia said thoughtfully. Her hands stopped pawing at her privates for a second.

"What about her?" asked Lila.

"Nothing really, I shouldn't say. It would be an invasion of her privacy," said Patricia. She resumed fingering her puss and rubbing at her clit.

With her silk robe swirling about her sculpted body, Lila jumped off the bed and strode to its foot. She clamped her hands around Patricia's wrists and froze them in place. "You," she said firmly, "are a P. E. instructor, not the school councilor. Now tell me."

Patricia relaxed, she didn't even try to match her wiry strength against Lila. "Alright, alright," she said. "You know how the showers are arranged in the girl's dressing room?"

Lila nodded. The showers were designed to let the girls retain some modesty. There was a shower curtain, then a small area where the girls could hang their clothes, another curtain and then the shower itself. A girl didn't have to strut her naked body around if she didn't want to.

"Back when Amelia was a freshman," Patricia continued, "she was taking her mandatory P.E. course. She was in the shower after class one day when a couple of girls got into a fight over some boy. I heard the commotion and got to the shower room just in time to see one girl push the other into Amelia's shower stall. Both of the curtains got pulled to one side and for a second I could see Amelia in full frontal nudity. She covered herself up and got turned around as I pulled the girl, one of the fighters that is, off the floor and pulled the curtains closed."

"I suppose you're telling me that you saw something about Amelia. What, a third nipple or breast?" said Lila.

"No, said Patricia, smiling knowingly and warming to her tale. She had the prettiest pink penis that you've ever seen."

"So she's actually a male?" asked Lila, sounding as if she were tired of digging out the story.

"No. I did some investigating with the school nurse - Mary something, at that time. It turns out that Amelia is a hermaphrodite. She has both sets of sex organs. She..."

"I'm familiar with the term," interrupted Lila. She released Patricia and stood up straight. "That's interesting," she said. She let her robe fall to the floor as she looked thoughtfully into the distance.

Patricia resumed masturbating as she watched Lila absently cup her magnificent breasts and strum her nipples with her fingers. The woman's body was simply fantastic and Patricia ached to masturbate every time she even thought about it. She frantically thrust three fingers in and out of her cunt and rubbed her clit with a vengeance. Her hips bounced and jerked in orgasm as Lila yawned and stretched, thrusting her firm tits higher into the air.

Lila looked down on Patricia's post-orgasmic, languid form and said, "I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep." She gestured at the rumpled bed. "Be sure you straighten that up before you leave."

The following day Lila studied Amelia during last period. As usual, the girl was dressed in baggy jeans and a sweatshirt. That was how some of the overweight girls dressed, but Amelia was hardly overweight. Her face was thin with sharp features. With some makeup, which she habitually didn't wear, the girl could be striking. She sat slouched at her desk with her sandy blonde hair falling around her face, insulating her from the other students.

Amelia was one of those students that went mostly unnoticed by teachers. She made decent grades, but she wasn't one of the overachievers or trouble makers, so she flew under the scholastic radar, not calling attention to herself.

When the final bell rang and the students began to file out, Lila stopped Amelia before she could get out the door. "I need to speak with you, Amelia. Can you hang around?"

Amelia nodded mutely and took a seat until Lila returned from her hall monitoring duties. After closing the classroom door, Lila returned to her desk. She inserted the disk with the stories into her computer and brought up one of the stories. "Take a look at this," she told Amelia.

Amelia came to the teacher's desk and bent over to peer at the screen. The girl's wide eyes and arched eyebrows told Lila all she needed to know. "I thought that was your sparse prose," said Lila.

Amelia could tell that her expression had given her away. "But, but how did you get this?" she stammered.

"It was found on one of the library computers."

"But I erased that file. I didn't mean to save it there anyway. I save my stories on a floppy disk," Amelia said, vaguely pointing at her book bag.

"I'm afraid the Computer Compliance officer from the superintendent's office used one of his voodoo programs to raise your deleted file from the dead," Lila said in a dry voice. "Why are you writing stories like this, anyway?"

Amelia took a deep breath. "I post them on a story-site on the Internet. I get a thrill when someone e-mails me and tells me that they like my stories."

"I see," said Lila. She could just imagine what some horny male would write about his masturbatory facilitators. "I bet some of those e-mails get pretty graphic."

Amelia grinned and said, "Yeah, some of them do." Her face grew more serious. "So can we just forget this? I promise not to use a school computer again."

"I'm afraid not," said Lila. "The principal wants someone's head on a platter."

"Can't you just tell her that you couldn't tell who wrote the stories?"

Lila sighed. "No, she would turn the task over to Jones," she said, naming one of the school's other English teachers who was a notorious brownnoser. "There's no telling who he'd misname as the culprit. It wouldn't be fair."

Amelia looked distraught for a moment but then her face hardened. "So what happens now?" she asked evenly.

Lila studied the girl. She liked the way that Amelia wasn't whining or trying to plead some sort of excuse. "Well, we'll have to go to Ms. Phillips." She stood and ran a critical eye over Amelia's clothes. The girl straightened and shook her hair off her face. Lila was slightly surprised to see that Amelia was only marginally shorter than she. "It wouldn't hurt if you dressed in something more feminine." She stepped to Amelia's side, grasped a handful of sweatshirt at her back and pulled the material tight. "Hmmm... you do have a figure, don't you?"

Amelia looked down over a pair of generous breasts and down to her slim waist. "I guess I do," she admitted.

Lila stepped face to face with the girl. "Are you trying to hide something?" she asked softly. Then she deliberately reached down and pressed her palm the Amelia's crotch. To her satisfaction she felt the elongated bulge of an erect cock. Amelia gasped, but she didn't pull away or cry out.

"How did you know?" Amelia whispered.

Lila stroked her palm up and down the firm erection and gave the girl a knowing smile. "I sensed something special in you," she said. She leaned slowly forward and kissed Amelia gently on the lips. She took the tip of the girl's upper lip and softly massaged it between her own luscious lips. She wet Amelia's pink skin with the tip of her tongue. The girl began to breathe more deeply and Lila could feel the heat from her radiant cheeks. By degrees, Lila's head tilted and Amelia's lips began to respond. Lila pressed in, and in seconds the girl's lips were moving wetly against Lila's.

Lila became more aggressive. She slipped her tongue between Amelia's writhing lips, and then the two women wildly Frenched one another. She rubbed at the bulge in Amelia's pants until the girl shuddered and stiffened in orgasm.

Without pause, Lila grasped Amelia's sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. The girl was wearing a utilitarian plain-Jane white bra. Lila undid the clasp with a flick of her fingers and Amelia's breasts popped into view. They looked delicious in their rounded perkiness, tipped with swelling areola. Amelia gasped when Lila swirled her palms around her erect nipples. "Take off those pants," ordered Lila as she turned and walked to the classroom door. She locked it and turned in time to see Amelia step out of her oversized pants that had fallen around her ankles. Lila smiled when she saw the thick, white panties. That ugly undergarment would be necessary, of course. It served to contain Amelia's bulging penis and soaked up the spreading wet stain at its tip. Amelia hesitated only a second, and then her panties hit the floor along side her discarded pants.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.