Amelia's Naughty Stories - Cover

Amelia's Naughty Stories

Copyright© 2005 by Heatheranne

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amelia, a school girl with something extra, attracts the attention of her beautiful teacher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Hermaphrodite   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Amelia, a school girl with something extra, attracts the attention of her beautiful teacher.

Lila lay back on her bed. She had a forearm across her eyes and she was moaning softly. Her long chestnut brown hair fanned out on the pillow. Her D-cup breasts rose and fell in time with her moans. Past her flat tummy and between her long tapered legs a head topped with short black hair worked feverishly at Lila's shaved pussy.

"Fuck, yeah," cried out Lila as she grabbed at the dark hair of the other woman. Pulling her face tight against her wet cunt, Lila rode out her orgasm, writhing and bucking against the tongue that had invaded her pussy. When her orgasm subsided, Lila rolled over onto her side and scrunching the pillow under her head. She watched as Patricia, her face covered in vaginal juices, retreated to the bathroom.

Patricia was the physical education teacher for Roosevelt High. She certainly looked the part. Her short, black hair was cut in a style more suitable for a boy, and she had practically no tits or ass on her slender frame.

Lila must have dozed off because the next thing she knew, Patricia was standing next to the bed in her slacks, knit shirt and athletic shoes. "I cleaned up the bathroom," she said in a shy, eager to please voice.

"Mmmph," said Lila into her pillow.

"Well, I'll see you at school tomorrow, then," said Patricia.

"Mmmmph," agreed Lila. She rolled over and was back to sleep before Patricia could get out the door.

Lila was the English teacher for the advanced students as Roosevelt. She was also the school's resident sex goddess. In bare feet she stood just over six feet tall. Her thick, luxurious chestnut hair fell nearly to her waist. Using Patricia as her personal trainer, as well as sex toy, she stayed seriously fit. Although she dressed conservatively for school, in more revealing outfits, her smooth, bulging muscles were quite evident. No one with her outstanding bust line and curvaceous hips would ever be called trim.

The bell sounded for the end of the last class of the day, and Lila followed the last of her students to the classroom door as they rushed out. It was her job to monitor the hall for any wrong doing as the students streamed out of the school. She didn't mind this part of her work. It was amusing to see how the students reacted to her presence. Most of the boys ogled her figure as they hurried by. The very few that caught her eye always quickly looked away. Most of the girls gave her an envious or jealous glance as they passed by, but there were others who smiled up at her with meek expressions. They were like Patricia, they looked eager to please, almost worshipful.

It took only a few minutes for the rushing river of students to become a trickle. Lila returned to her desk. She still had an hour or so of work. She pulled out her laptop and began to fill in the paperwork that went with her classroom work. She was typing in a series of test scores when there was a gentle tapping on her open door. She looked up to see Cathy Phillips, the school principal. Cathy was an average looking woman in her forties. She had severely permed dark hair and today she was wearing an unflattering, tweed suit. Cathy could be a real ball buster when aroused to anger, but she always seemed to be quiet and restrained around Lila.

"Do you have a minute?" Cathy asked.

"Certainly."

Cathy came into the room and took a seat at one of the student's desks. "Something's come up, and I'm hoping that you can help me with it."

"What's that?" Lila asked. She sat back, crossing her legs and giving the principal her attention.

"The school board's computer Compliance Coordinator found something on one of the machines in the library," said Cathy.

Lila nodded. The coordinator, better known as the 'computer Nazi, ' visited the local schools and checked out the computers in order to make sure that the students weren't doing anything they shouldn't. He was actually a nerdy young man named Rodney who always had a cup of coffee in his hand. He had the annoying habit of explaining technical matters at a thousand words a minute, and then looking faintly confused when people couldn't keep up.

"Somebody stored a couple of partial short stories on the computer's hard drive. They deleted the stories, but of course nothing is erased on a drive until it's overwritten. The coordinator's snooper program picked them up." Cathy reached into a pocket of her jacket and brought out a floppy disk and held it up for Lila to see. "I have a copy of the stories. They're hardly more sexually graphic than what you find in the romance section of the local book store, but the coordinator had to make a report to the board, and now I have to make a reply."

"How can I help?" asked Lila.

"The coordinator couldn't tell who wrote the stories. The computer is a stand alone and the student didn't have to sign in to his school network account. So I was hoping that you could read the stories and see if you recognized the writing style. I'm assuming it was one of your juniors or seniors." She stood, handing the floppy out to Lila.

Lila eyed the piece of plastic thoughtfully. "So what will happen to the student?" she asked.

"I'm thinking some term of expulsion," said Cathy, "the school board will be expecting that."

And you certainly wouldn't want to disappoint the board, thought Lila. It was no secret that Cathy's next step up the school administration ladder was to be the district superintendent. She took the floppy and said, "I'll take a look at it and get back to you."

"Tomorrow's Friday and I'm going out of town, but I'll be in the office on Saturday. I'd like to have this wrapped up by Monday."

Lila frowned at the arbitrary deadline. Cathy wanted the student tried and hung by sundown in order to make herself look good. "I'll read it tonight," she said levelly.

"Good," said Cathy, looking at Lila's cloudy face. "Well, I'll see you later, then," she said, suddenly sounding nervous as she backed out the door.


Lila walked into her bedroom. She was wearing a soft yellow silk robe and carrying her laptop. She fluffed up the pillows on her king sized bed and sat back in the center with the computer on her lap.

Patricia padded into the room on bare feet. She was wearing sweats and a tank top. "You're going to work?" she asked, clearly sounding disappointed.

"Yeah," Lila sighed, "some student's left a series of naughty stories on one of the school computers. Cathy wants me to figure out who-done-it by reading the story and seeing if I recognize the writing style."

"Ohh... naughty stories," said Patricia with a giggle. "Can I read along?"

"I suppose," said Lila. She brought up the first story on the computer's screen as Patricia snuggled to her side.

Lila and Patricia read:


Emma's story. The spacious office was comfortably cool. The late afternoon sun, filtered through the darkened windows, shown on two men. Marcus Fields sat behind his desk with a phone to his ear. "So you're going to approach Charlie tonight?" he asked in his soft southern drawl. He nodded absently at the answer. The conversation went on for a few minutes, and ended when he said, "OK, honey, let me know how it turns out. Bye."

Fields glanced from the phone to the younger man sitting across the desk. "Alright, your man got Black to pick Emma, she's in."

Adam Fuller nodded. "I'm glad to help. It's hard to believe that you can't take this situation to the Justice Department."

Fields pinched the bridge of his nose and rubbed his eyes. "Four straight Republican administrations have gutted business regulation. Justice won't touch a case of industrial espionage unless it's wrapped up with a pretty, pink bow. First we have to establish a connection between Black over at Deville and whoever he's got in my company."

"I'm sure that Emma will be able to do her part," said Fuller.

"Do you know my daughter?"

"We worked together in Columbia," said Fuller. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair. "We were close... very close. She was working for me when she almost got killed."

"I see," said Fields.


Charlie Reed rested his elbow on the bar, and then he rested his head on his fist. His co-worker, Sam, droned on about something or another while Charlie looked over the happy hour crowd at the local watering hole. The place was full of business types unwinding from their day. He shifted his weight on his bar stool, suddenly aware that he had a full bladder from the beers he had been drinking. He held up his finger in front of Sam's face and said, "Hold that thought, I have to go to the men's room."

Charlie made his way between the tables in the bar and stepped into the bathroom. Harry's Bar and Grill, that was the name of the watering hole, was known for its restrooms. Locals had been known to bring their out of town friends here, just to see the expression on their faces after a trip to the bathroom.

Charlie walked past the sinks and stalls and stood at one of the urinals. He pulled his cock from his pants and unleashed a stream of used beer. Once he had things flowing, he peered through the darkened glass that began at chest level and made up the top half of the wall beyond the urinal. At that point he was looking into the woman's restroom next door.

A young woman on the other side of the wall was looking back at him. At least it seemed as if she was looking at him. Due to a trick of lighting in the ladies room, the sheet of glass was used as a mirror as well as for its main purpose of providing a peep show for both sexes. The young woman swept a strand of auburn hair behind an ear, and then pointed a finger directly at Charlie. She made a brushing gesture at her cheek.

Charlie tentatively reached up and brushed at his own cheek. He felt something fall away. It must be a crumb from the corn chips I've been snacking on at the bar, he thought. The girl smiled, nodded, and then turned. Charlie enjoyed the view as she walked away. The girl was wearing a yellow summer dress that showed off a healthy looking athletic figure.

Charlie's bladder finally emptied and he put away his cock. He washed his hands and checked his face for more crumbs in the conventional mirror above the sink. He wasn't the greatest looking guy in the world but he was tall, slim and had at least average looks.

As he emerged from the restroom, Charlie came face to face with the girl in the summer dress who had just come from the ladies room. "Hi," he said, "thanks for your help."

"No problem," said the girl, "there's nothing worse than coming home and realizing that you've had food plastered to your face or a booger hanging from your nose."

Charlie barked out a laugh. This girl was funny as well as cute. "Can I buy you a drink to thank you?" He really wasn't in the habit of trying to pick up girls in bars, but he couldn't pass up this opportunity.

"Well, I'm supposed to meet someone," she said, and then a ringing sound came from her purse. She pulled out her cell phone and checked its display. "Here he is now."

Charlie gave her a smile and wave. He turned to go back to the bar; he didn't want to eavesdrop on her conversation. He was surprised when the girl grabbed his sleeve and held him back. Her end of the phone conversation was terse. Clearly, she wasn't pleased with whoever was on the other end.

"Well," she said as she snapped her cell closed and stuffed it back in her purse, "apparently I'm free for that drink you offered. My date's cancelled." She looked thoughtfully at Charlie. "Or, if you have the time, I have a reservation at a restaurant around the block. It would be a shame to let it go to waste."

Charlie grinned at her and said, "Let me go tell my friend that the prettiest girl here has asked me out to dinner. I'll be right back."

The restaurant turned out to be small and exclusive. The head waiter greeted them as if they dined there nightly and showed them to a table. They settled on a glass of house wine and an appetizer to open the meal. After the wine was poured, Charlie raised his glass and said, "Hi, I'm Charlie Reed."

"Oh," the girl said, startled. "I guess I should have introduced myself. My name is Emma Peel."

"Nice to meet you, Emma," he said. "We might as well get right to the trite questions. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm an intra-city courier," she said, after sipping from her glass.

"You're one of those guys who go zipping around on a bicycle?" he asked.

"No, too slow, I use a motorcycle."

"Oh my God," said Charlie, "you're one of those kamikaze pilots."

"That's me," she said with a grin.

"I've always envied you guys, running up between the lanes of traffic, breaking all the rules." Charlie said.

"Yeah, it's all fun and games until I'm sliding down the street on my ass at sixty miles per hour."

"That's happened to you?" he asked, surprised.

"Not yet, I'm too good," she said confidently. "But my boss keeps telling me that it will if I don't slow down. So, what do you do?"

"I do computer programming for a company called Hanes & Fields. We do high-tech research and development," he said.

"Sounds interesting," said Emma, "what are you working on?"

"It's an application that will allow free form interaction between different groups of mass actors with disparate programming protocols," Charlie said. What he had just said was all gobbledy-gook. He was actually working on some stuff his company hoped to sell to the military, and he couldn't talk about it.

"That sounds interesting," Emma said, sounding mystified. "I'm sure that it will be very helpful - to someone?" she ended lamely.

"It's not a bit interesting," he said with a laugh. "But thanks for saying so."

They talked all through their meal. Charlie was absolutely captivated. Emma could talk about anything. She cracked jokes, and even better, laughed at his. She flirted shamelessly, and then acted as if she hadn't. He was beginning to send up silent prayers that whoever had broken his date with her wasn't a steady boy friend.

He was about to ask if he could take her home, or at least get her number, when she said, "How would you like some dessert?"

Charlie looked down at his plate and then back at Emma. "We just finished a chocolate something-or-another that had enough calories to keep us alive for a week. What other kind of dessert did you have in mind?"

Emma smiled at him with a gleam in her eye and said, "Follow me."

Charlie trailed Emma's swaying hips through the dining area and down a flight of stairs. The restrooms for the restaurant were in its basement. But Emma stopped short of the bathrooms in front of a door that was marked for employees only. She glanced around as if to see if anyone was looking, and then opened the door and beckoned for Charlie. He followed her into a small room with harsh florescent lighting. There were wine racks against the walls and cases of liquor stacked on the floor. "We shouldn't be in here," he said.

Emma put her hands on his chest, and then ran them up to his neck. She drew his head down and gave him a long, hard kiss on the lips. "No, we shouldn't," she said with a salacious grin when they drew apart. Then she was kissing him again, with her tongue in his mouth and her hand on his crotch.

Between the wine and Emma's flirting Charlie had enjoyed a happy glow in his cock all evening. Now it blossomed into a full steel erection at her touch. "We could get caught," he said, even though he sincerely didn't want her to heed the warning.

Emma reached behind her back. There was the sound of a zipper opening, and then Emma shrugged off the straps of her dress to reveal two perfect breasts. They were full and rounded with tapered areolas peaked with perky nipples. She took Charlie's hand and rubbed his palm on one of those nipples. Emma quietly moaned in pleasure and said, "The fear of getting caught makes me horny as hell."

Charlie growled deep in his throat. He didn't want his hand to ever leave her warm, firm breast. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and drew her body close. Their lips and tongues mashed against one another frantically. Charlie found himself dry-humping his turgid cock against her hips.

Emma broke off their kiss and whispered, "Just a moment, baby." She reached beneath her loose skirt and a second later there was a wisp of panties in her hand. She looked around and then took a seat on the edge of some stacked boxes. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and then looked Charlie in the eye. "I'm already hot and wet for you," she said eagerly as one of her middle fingers disappeared into her shaved pussy.

Charlie's eyes were as big as saucers. All thoughts of being caught, indeed, any sort of thinking in general left his brain. The only thing he wanted right now was to get the head of his aching dick past that pretty pink slit. In seconds his pants and shorts were around his knees. Emma's legs wrapped around his waist as he leaned forward. His knees were bent, his back was arched, one hand grabbed at a wine rack for support. It was a painfully awkward position for a fuck. But none of that mattered when he felt her hot, wet flesh engulf the head his cock.

"Oh, that's it," moaned Emma.

Charlie plunged his cock as far as possible into Emma's tight cunt. He began to hump her as fast as he could manage. More than once his cock slipped out. Once it painfully skidded down the front of the box on which Emma sat. But somewhere in the back of Charlie's mind, he was very pleased with himself. He hadn't shot off like a firecracker like he usually did at this level of excitement. Maybe it was his aching muscles or all the wine he'd had at dinner, but he was lasting much longer than usual.

Suddenly, Emma's legs tightened around his waist. She grabbed at his shoulders as her head lolled back and her mouth stretched open. Her breath came in hollow gasps and her cunt milked at his thrusting cock. He couldn't help himself; Emma's orgasm triggered his release. He grabbed her hips and fired shot after shot of hot cum deep into her pussy.

When his dick finally stopped twitching, he looked up to see Emma grinning at him. "I didn't mean to make you work that hard," she said.

Charlie felt a drop of sweat roll off his nose and land on his chin. "It's worth it," he said with a smile.

"It was wonderful," agreed Emma. "But we better get cleaned up and back to our table before they think we skipped on the bill."

Charlie practically staggered across the hall and into the men's room. He splashed some water on his face and took a few minutes to get his breathing under control and his clothes straightened. He made his way back to their table, but Emma wasn't there yet. He took his seat, assuming that she was still in the restroom.

Their waiter approached and turned over Charlie's coffee cup. As he poured from a steaming carafe, the waiter said, "The young lady ordered coffee and paid for your meals. She said to tell you that she had a wonderful time, however she had to leave."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.