Houston
Chapter 7: John Gets Some - Argie Gets Some

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: John Gets Some - Argie Gets Some - John Franck, 41, a sex addict, thus far has hidden it from his wife, but his shrink encourages him to make a recording of some of his conquests and Argie, his wife happens on it. What happens after this is the main story of the gathering in Houston.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

John woke at six-thirty and discovered that Argie was home and sleeping soundly. 'She must have come in after three, ' he thought, then shaved and showered and went off to his Mc Donald's franchise to make sure things were going smoothly.

Jenny, the sixteen year old he had told Doctor Gladstone about, brushed her breast against his arm as he tried to squeeze past to check on the number of sausages on the grill. His dick lurched to attention and he promptly forgot his promises to Argie of being celibate save for her.

'Fuck her, ' he told himself, where was she last night? Comes home smelling of sex. Does she think I can't tell? Or does she want me to know - to make me jealous?'

He whirled and headed to the front counter and caught Jenny staring at his crotch. Everything was running smoothly and he gave Jenny a knowing nod and went to the stockroom, hoping she would follow. Two minutes later the stockroom door opened and Jenny walked in, looking left and right until she spied him sitting on a pile of boxes in the far corner.

"Hello Mr. Franck," she said. Jenny had a slight lisp and that only made her sexier in his eyes.

"Did you have fun last night?" He asked, as the basketball team had played their main rival the night before.

"Oh, I didn't go to the game. We won tho," she lisped.

"Why didn't you go?"

"I... had some thinking to do and some homework." She ran her hands over the top of her thighs as it trying to eradicate an itch.

"Mind if I ask what problems you were trying to solve?"

"You know..."

"I do?"

"Yes... the other day... in here."

"Oh."

She decided to wait him out, for Jenny was afraid to take the lead in this conversation. She wanted him again, but knew he had screwed several other girls who worked for him.

"Did you enjoy it? The other day... in here?" he said, making sure he used her words.

"Umm, yeah, I did."

"Wanna fool around some more?"

"You think?"

"We have time. We have plenty of time. C'mon over here, Jenny."

Jenny moved to Franck and he had her sit on his lap.

"I never asked, but do you have a boyfriend?"

"Oh, I did, but Artie and me split up two weeks ago."

"Were the two of you serious?" He asked pulling her closer.

"Kinda."

"He took your cherry huh?"

"Yeah... how'd you know?" She grew animated, asking, "Did he tell you? He promised he wouldn't tell anyone."

"No, no, he... Jenny I don't even know him. I guessed it."

"Oh," she said and sighed then wiggled her bottom around on his lap, trying to find a comfortable fit for his ever rising erection. It wasn't long before he led her tiny hand to his zipper. Jenny gave him a lascivious smile, leaned in and removed his cock. Sliding off his lap to her knees, she looked at his cock and said, "Want me to blow you Mr. Franck?"

"That would be lovely, Jenny. Yes please, blow me."

Slowly she wrapped her lips around him.

Jenny wanted to see the expression on his face just then, but felt she had to close her eyes as his member slithered along her tongue and into her moist, warm mouth.

"You've done this before, haven't you, you little minx?"

He heard a faint giggle come from her tightly sealed mouth, but she nodded her head several times to confirm his suspicions.

"You do this very well, you know," he told her and gently caressed the sides of her face with his hands. Almost as a reward for saying such sweet things to her, Jenny ran her tongue slowly along the ridge of his corona, tickling his most sensitive spot.

"Mmmmm," he groaned appreciatively. "That's nice, baby, really nice."

Jenny popped him from her mouth to inquire, "Do all the girls working here suck your cock, Mr. Franck?"

"No, not all of them."

"Who else besides me?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I wanna compare notes."

"Lena," he said slowly. Lena being a black girl, perhaps seventeen and very thin.

"And... ?"

"Anna Mae, he sighed, then groaned as Jenny did something almost magical with her young tongue.

"Mmmmm?"

"Mrs. Wharton, but I haven't done her in a while."

"Mrs. Wharton?"

"Yeah, does that surprise you?"

"Ummm, thought you only did us high school girls."

"Wrong. A pussy's a pussy, if you know what I mean."

He gasped with pleasure as her mouth closed down around him and she took him deeper. His hand dug into her hair, as he thrust his hips up at Jenny's face.

Taking him from her mouth, Jenny paused to take a breath, then asked, "Mrs. Wharton suck as good as I do?"

"No, but she likes it up her ass, do you?"

"Never did it that way. I heard it hurts like the dickens tho. Does it really?'

"First time it does."

"Well it hurt some when I lost my cherry."

"Not quite the same. But done right... lots of lubrication and all, it's not so bad. Mrs. Wharton, for example, prefers it there rather than in her pussy."

"I wonder why?" Jenny said and began licking his balls.

"C'mon, suck me!" He gasped.

Excited by his words, Jenny gobbled him up and Franck started fucking her face with short, hard strokes, and Jenny reveled in it. His big prick slid in and out of her mouth as the wet, slurping sounds filled their ears. Jenny's tongue slid all around his cock, feeling each his pulsing veins pressing her cheeks out. She began to frig her clit as she awaited the hot burst of his cum to hit her throat.

"Gonna cum!' he warned her.

"Mmmmm," was her only reply.

Then Jenny felt the first of his hot blasts, hot, wet and sticky. She swallowed and continued sucking on him. Her thumb strumming madly over her clit and then as he let the last of five bursts loose, Jenny brought herself off, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body and letting him fall from her mouth she sat, then lay flat on the storeroom floor.


Argie stirred and sat up. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and purred with satisfaction. 'Well aren't I the well fucked woman?' she smiled smugly and stretched.

Hopping out of bed, she went into the bathroom and relieved herself, then sauntered into the living room and noted that John had left for work.

She put some coffee on and went to take a shower. Later, having her second cup of coffee, she dialed Milo's number.

He answered on the third ring.

"Hi," she said breathing heavily into the mouthpiece.

"Hi," he said in reply. His voice was thick and about as sexy as any male she had ever heard. Her fingers drifted to her pussy, tracing a pattern up and down the sides of her outer folds.

"I'm touching myself," she said, her voice husky with lust.

"Are you now," he said in that voice that made her tingle.

"You sound so sexy on the phone," she said, then groaned as her middle finger slipped into her wet cavity.

"Just woke up," he said. "Are you close to coming?"

"Don't know," Argie gasped, "Just started."

"Want me to come over there and help you finish?"

"I'll be finished long before you get here, but come on over." She gave him directions and he promised to be there in twenty minutes or less.

They hung up and she laughed aloud. "He doesn't give a shit if John is home or not. He's coming over to get laid. I love it!"

Argie spent the next ten minutes making herself presentable, not caring how the house looked; not bothering to finish her masturbation and opened the door on the first ring of the bell wearing a garter belt, white hose, high heels and a smile.

Milo was stunned by the very sight of her. For that matter the air in the room was filled with her scent; the scent of her desire.

He dropped to his knees and turned her around.

Argie was delighted that he wanted to inspect her and moaned loudly when he nibbled on her ass cheek. He planted kiss after wet kiss over her perfect butt. Argie moaned and bent forward, placing her arms on the back of the couch.

'Wearing this outfit was a great idea, ' she thought and fleeting made a note to wear it for John at some point.

She wriggled her rear end provocatively and squealed delightedly as the tip of his tongue licked her puckered asshole. Pleased with her response, Milo ran his tongue around her anus slowly and experimentally, eliciting an even more positive reaction.

"Are you sore back there? He asked.

"Oh, Milo... you know, I'm not!"

"Good."

"Isn't it strange that..."

"If you really enjoyed it last night it must not have hurt that much. I'll use a lot of lubricant this time too. It shouldn't hurt at all."

"Oh, good!"

Milo made his tongue as firm as possible and thrust it against her puckered rose.

Argie's knees buckled, and she rolled to her side. She ended up on the seat of the couch with her legs splayed erotically to the sides, her dark, well trimmed hair beckoning me closer; her eyes half lidded in pleasure. Milo crawled to her on hands and knees. Argie's erotic scent grew stronger as he approached her pussy; and buried his tongue deep within the folds of her soft, pink flesh in one quick movement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.