Houston
Chapter 2: John Tapes His Sexual History - Part 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: John Tapes His Sexual History - Part 2 - John Franck, 41, a sex addict, thus far has hidden it from his wife, but his shrink encourages him to make a recording of some of his conquests and Argie, his wife happens on it. What happens after this is the main story of the gathering in Houston.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The someone else was Vinnie; a kind of pudgy guy with feisty eyes and crooked teeth. He was a year older than me at fourteen but also fairly immature -- at that age you don't like to admit that you still collect comics and soldiers, but Vinnie did. I really don't remember how he and I got started having sex. I think that the first time was in the shower together at the local pool. Only one shower had hot water so we shared it. As we bathed, we both began getting massive erections. Vinnie had a long, thin cock, hairless, but to my eye, beautiful. Of course I longed to touch it. It happened that Vinnie was appraising my own erect cock in the same way and we began playing around, "pretending" to rub against each other or "accidentally" touching each other's cocks.

Finally, I offered to soap Vinnie down and he accepted. He turned his back on me and I soaped up his shoulders and back. I let the head of my fiercely hard cock touch his buttocks.

"What was that?" he laughed.

"Uh, the soap," I said, and we both chuckled. We knew what was going to happen, but we were too afraid to actually ask for sex. So I soaped his ass, too, very slowly, lovingly caressing each cheek and running my finger up his crack. I soaped the tops of his legs and then his knees. I was eye level with his small, boyish ass, and I could see his tight nuts dangling between his legs.

I stood up and said, "Now it's time for your front. Don't turn around."

I stepped up to his warm body and pressed against him, letting my cock nestle in the crack of his buttocks. My chest and stomach were rubbing against his back, and I let my toes tickle his instep. I reached under his arms and rested my head on his shoulder. He leaned his head back against my shoulder and began caressing and stroking my ribs and hips with his hands. I soaped up his chest and stomach, and then, finally, I was rewarded with his massive, sexy, throbbing, erect penis. I soaped it up thoroughly and then dropped the soap. I jerked him off with my right hand and squeezed his nuts with my left. He was squeezing and caressing my ass. We stood like that for awhile, the hot water from the shower blurring our vision, then he murmured something to me.

"What?" I said, stepping away from him, afraid he was rejecting me.

Vinnie seized his cock and stroked it very lazily, looking into my eyes.

"I said, I think you better pick up the soap."

I couldn't believe it -- it was such a stereotypically "gay" situation that I had to grin.

"Sure," I said, taking a step forward right next to him. I bent over and pressed my hands against the wall. He gently slid a finger into my ass and rubbed my nuts with his other hand. It felt so good I wondered what had kept me from "discovering" this action myself.

After less than a minute of this he easily slid his cock into my ass. I don't know why it was so easy and so painless the first time. Every account I have read of first-time anal sex involves pain and sometimes blood, but there was none of that. There was just the rigid heat of his cock in my tight young ass.

"Hey Doc, I'm getting an erection just talkin' about this. Maybe we can take a shower together too. What say, huh?"

Anyway, my relationship with Vinnie was my first and only genuine homosexual relationship; although I have the occasional gay fantasies about things that haven't happened to me.

Anyway, he didn't come in my ass but he did fuck me for about ten minutes; then pulled out. This was the first and last time any man would ever fuck my ass, so it has definitely been a fantasy fixation since then. We both washed his cock off and then I sucked him off until he filled my mouth with his semen. It was tasteless and thick, and I spat it out, but I loved sucking him off. He then did the same to me, but he took my cock out of his mouth as I was ejaculating and took my sperm on his face and neck, which was immediately washed away by the shower. We got dressed and without another word, we left the public pool.

Some people might not consider this relationship a "real" gay relationship, because both Vinnie and I acted straight, considered ourselves straight, and actually discussed the girls we'd like to have sex with. There were even times when we'd be jerking each other off in bed and talking about girls we'd like to fuck. Maybe it was denial, maybe it was fantasy fulfillment -- I don't know. I just know that I enjoyed it. Nonetheless, at school and at play I still joined in the homophobia and fag-bashing. Neither of us considered ourselves gay.

Doc, we had some great sex together. Let me detail a few occasions. We really liked to 69 so we did that frequently. We were only fourteen and fifteen so we didn't have any privacy -- we'd have to initiate sex when nobody was home or when we could sneak it in without getting caught. And we never did get caught. We had a mutual friend who was a very devout Christian and an obsessive musician. Vinnie and I actually sucked each other's cocks while this Christian boy was not ten feet away from us, concentrating on a song he was writing. We didn't have orgasms but we were very turned on by this daring exhibitionism. Vinnie went to take a shower and I said I was going to take a piss. Of course I got in the shower with him and we took turns sucking each other off.

There were two times I remember when Vinnie's mom was in the house and we had sex. Once, he was kneeling in front of me jerking me off and I came all over his face and hands. We quickly cleaned up and went down to breakfast. The other time, we were in the shower together and I didn't feel like sucking his cock, so he jacked off right in front of me. Before he came, I knelt down in front of him and helped him masturbate, and finally he ejaculated onto my face and shoulders. I washed off and presented my cock to him, but he didn't want to mess with it. In fact, that's how our relationship finally ended.

I found a girlfriend soon after and never gave him another thought sexually. Until today, that is. So, how're ya holding up Doc? Got some fingers plowing into that pussy yet? I willing to bet you've gotten off already and can't wait for our next session. That couch of yours looks like it could stand a lively fuck or three. I hope we can get it on Doc. I'm whacking off right now, spewing long ropes of jizm onto the floor. Now I've gotta shut this recorder off while I clean this mess up before my lovely wife comes home.

2nd RECORDING SESSION:

I constantly think of women and sex and in turn must relieve myself immediately, several times a day. I have sex with my wife and she never says no, but it is not enough and my mind still wanders and fantasizes. She is the greatest and I know this but am not sure how to stop these thoughts and actions. I am not bragging when I say this, only trying to open & honest, but I have slept with over a hundred girls; mostly unprotected and I thank God I've been lucky health wise. I have been careful to be tested many times. I have been with my wife for 22 years and screwed around while we were going steady, when we were engaged and even on our honeymoon. Whenever I'm tempted I make a move on the woman in question. I think it extraordinary that so many of them respond favorably. Quite frankly I don't understand this and if you can shed some light on it Doc I would appreciate it.

Oh, yeah, the new girl was named Joanie. Believe it or not, my mother fixed me up with her. She was new in town and her mother met mine and so on. Anyway I was given some spending money to take her to the movies and went over to her place to pick her up sight unseen. I guess this was my first blind date. It goes without saying that I was stunned at finding a real beauty waiting for me. I think from what followed that she liked what she saw as well.

The movie theater was about half full, for we had arrived for an early performance, we diligently finished our popcorn and soda and settled back to watch the film. After twenty minutes I finally put my arm around Joanie's shoulders. There was a sense of welcome in this and my confidence soared. I moved my face a fraction of an inch toward hers.

Joanie moved too, and not away. Ever so slowly we inched closer. I could smell her fragrance and had an erection that was probable worth considering a deadly weapon.

Then we kissed each other for the first time. I had learned something about kissing from Barbara. It turned out that Joanie had little experience in kissing. Something I had to struggle to understand given her good looks and all.

Her lips were soft and warm. I knew enough not to force my tongue into her mouth and contented myself with gently sucking on first her lower lip and them the upper. Just licking and sucking and it drove Joanie wild.

We came up for air and she gasped, "Wherever did you learn to kiss like that?"

I told her the truth. "I had a girlfriend last year. We fooled around some."

"I've never had a boyfriend," she said wistfully, then stared into my eyes. "Would you like to kiss me again?"

"Yes I would."

We repeated the kiss and Joanie was moaning quietly in my arms.

"Want to make the kisses better?" I asked.

"Sure, how?" Joanie asked with a natural curiosity.

"When you feel my lips open your mouth just a little."

She did so and rather than rush my tonguing, I licked and sucked each lips again and when she moaned I sent my tongue out and between her parted lips. I found her tongue and touched it sending a shock throughout Joanie's nervous system. I pulled back and waited for her response. A second or two went by, and it seemed an eternity to me, as I wondered if I'd gone to far. But then her tongue ventured out after mine as Joanie grew to understand what was happening. Our tongues flicked and prodded, teasing one another and our mutual hunger and passion built, feeding on itself. I grew daring enough to put a hand on her ass and gently squeezed her soft resilient flesh. She moaned with delight.

Suddenly Joanie gasped and pulled away.

"I know, I know," I said quickly, "It's kinda shocking at first, but trust me, you'll love this. Give it another chance, please?"

"Okay, but it did frighten me."

"Close your eyes and we'll start over, okay?'

"Okay," and her eyes closed and this time my tongue slipped in and began the wonderful exploration of her virgin mouth. Within a minute Joanie was holding my face in her hands and hungrily tonguing me back.

We took a short break and I said, "You've never necked before have you?"

"Never," Joanie responded, laying her head on my chest. "But I like it a lot."

I knew things would get even better when her hand began rubbing my chest through the sweater I wore. And, twisting in her arms I reached out to caress her face.

"I want you to understand something Joanie, I don't do this with just anyone," I sensed all resistance that might be left melting. "I want to hold you tight and we really can't do it here because of all the people around us. "

"Should we just leave then?" Joanie asked, obviously having no experience in such matters at all.

"I think it best, yeah."

We left the movie house and walked a half block to an alley. I guided Joanie into the ally and discovered that it had a slight curve that afforded us cover from being seen by passersby in the street.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.