Gameplayer - Cover

Gameplayer

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - You're a sheriff's deputy in a small southern town. How do you deal with a wealthy sociopath who's traveling under the radar?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Sunday, June 27, 3:18 p.m.

Sam had spoken at length with Douglas Ferguson after the realtor had identified Emma's body. Ferguson told him where Emma had lived, gave him the names of several of her friends and associates, and suggested that Sam talk to Susan Hatfield especially -- identifying her as Emma's

co-worker and closest friend. Ferguson asked for and received permission to call Susan himself, to break the news of Emma's death.

Sam was happy that Deputy Fulcher had quickly and thoroughly checked out Ferguson's alibi. Sam was beginning to like the man. It was clear that Ferguson had cared about the murdered woman. Sam had asked him how serious their relationship had been.

"Well, I got the definite impression I was more committed to her than vice-versa," Ferguson said. "We'd been dating for more than two months. 'Met her at one of those book-lover-club meetings, y'know? I was falling for her, big-time, Sam." (By mutual agreement, it had become "Sam" and "Doug" as the afternoon wore on.)

"Emma, though, she didn't seem to be so sure that I was Mr. Right."

"You were... sleeping with her?"

"Yeah. Emma wasn't... an old-fashioned girl. I met her in early April, 'asked her out to dinner. On our third date, we went back to her house and... she invited me to stay over. She joked about it. She told me she had a 'Five-Date, Three Dinner Rule' It meant that she would sleep with a man only if, first of all, she was strongly attracted, but, even then, only after he'd taken her out on at least five dates, and bought her at least three dinners. She said her rule was a strict one. She said it had preserved her virginity for some time, and even after that, it had kept her from acquiring a 'Lengthy Lover List'.

She said she was making an exception in my case -- not because I was so great, she said, but because she was over 30 now, and couldn't afford to be so picky."

Doug smiled at the memory. "Jesus. She was really something, Sam! I wanted to marry her, almost from the first. I'd already asked! She wasn't ready. 'Truth is, I don't think she would have come around later, either."

Ferguson was talking freely now, and Sam didn't interrupt. "We were great buddies, Sam. And the sex! Jeez, the sex was great -- for her, too, I'm pretty sure! But. She just... She didn't love me, Sam. I was beginning to pick up on that... and the fact that it probably wasn't going to change."

"You got a key to her house?"

"Yes."

"Let me have it. Go home, Doug. Thanks for the help. I'll call you tomorrow."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.