T.R.E.S
Chapter 32: Sandy

Copyright© 2005 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32: Sandy - Sandy remembers her past lives, all 22 of them that span more than one thousand years. Josh, her brother, is an empath. While teenagers, they share their secrets and bodies and fall in love. But circumstances separate them. Nicole, a telepath, meets and falls in love with Josh, and then helps Josh and Sandy come together again. The three of them form a plural marriage. TRES is their love story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Josh's boyish grin thrilled me, and I rushed to him. He gathered me into his arms and kissed me, turning me into mush momentarily. Situation normal. "I've missed you," I whispered in his ear. "Where's Nicole?"

I'd ignored Darren Caldwell. I wasn't supposed to know him, but Nicole was right; his smile was just as sexy as by brother's.

Told you, Nicole said.

"She had a meeting with her advisor. Sandy, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine, Darren Caldwell. Darren, this is my other wife, Sandra Johnson."

I can see why Josh married both women, Darren thought. I wouldn't have it in me to make a choice, either.

"I'm very happy to meet you, Darren. May I call you Darren? And please, I'm Sandy. I'm happy to meet you because Josh doesn't have many male friends. You must be special."

He shrugged. "Compared to the three of you, I'm blandly ordinary."

"You have luggage, I presume," Josh said to me.

I laughed. "Of course. I can't travel light, like you." I handed Josh my baggage claim checks, and entwined my arm with Darren's. "Tell me about Darren Caldwell," I said as we stepped out. "Are you a man of the world, or a man of Boston?"

She's intoxicating. "Both. Why do you ask?"

"Josh says I'm a woman of the world. I believe he's correct because men with narrow, local mindsets bore me. Please, Darren, don't bore me."

He smiled and I melted.

See what I mean? Nicole said.

Yup. He might be the one, Nicole.

"You live in Boston, so I understand how you could be a Boston man, but tell me what makes you a man of the world?"

"The accident of my birth. I manage my family business, and our holdings are far flung."

"Excellent. That means I can talk about far away places without boring you. What do you know about Brazil?

He laughed. "Quite a bit, actually. My family operates a ranch in the Panatel region of Brazil, and..."

"The wetlands?"

"Yes. What do you know about Brazil?"

"It's the setting for my next book. The beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana in Rio, and yes the Panatel, as well as the Amazonas Rain Forest. I'm a novelist, Darren. My books are steeped in history and past cultures. My new novel will take place between 1880 and 1916, thirty-six years in the life of a Brazilian woman, four of which she worked as a common prostitute using the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana as her corners. It will be a novel of growth, how one woman overcomes the accident of her birth."

"Your new book sounds fascinating, but I'm confused. Josh told me that you were recently in Australia researching..."

"Oh, that book is written. It's in the hands of my editor. I was referring to my next one, but I interrupted you. I'm sorry. I tend to do that when I'm with an interesting man."

How about that? She finds me interesting. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"It was meant as such."

Josh, do you mind disappearing for a while when we get to Nicole's apartment? I'd like some one on one with Darren before we all get together.

Not at all. I haven't been painting, and the need to work is becoming acute.

We picked up my luggage, and I sat next to Darren in the limo.

"Josh, Wanda called me just before I left to catch the flight here. She's arranged a one-man show of your work in Albright's, the best gallery that handles your style and medium, she says."

"When?"

"In a month. I'm not sure when. Call her."

While Josh talked with Wanda, Darren and I talked about Australia. His family had agricultural interests in that country, whatever that meant. I told him about my life as an aborigine in terms of my book without admitting to my memories of past lives.

"I'll be flying back to New York with you, Sandy," Josh said after he finished his conversation with Wanda.

"Marvelous! Nicole is planning a birthday party for us about the time of your opening. We'd better coordinate the dates with her." I patted Darren's knee. "You're invited. I hope you can make it. It'll be held in our compound in Arizona."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"That's a lie," Josh said, "but it's a social lie like telling a woman you like her hat."

Darren laughed. "Perhaps, but I will make every effort to attend your party, but I'm a little confused. You said the party was 'for us.'"

"Yes, I was born two years and two days before Josh. Actually, my husband and I have a lot in common. We both have religious parents - Mormons - but we've managed to slough off our childhood conditioning. Are you a religious person, Darren?"

"Mormons, huh. Is that the foundation for your plural marriage?"

Josh and I laughed gaily. "No," Josh said. "Our parents would be aghast if they knew about our plural marriage. What's more, we'd be excommunicated from the church. It's a common misconception that Mormons are still polygamous. They aren't. The opposite is true. The church condemns polygamy vociferously. Our plural marriage is based on love, Darren. You didn't answer Sandy's question."

"I was raised a Catholic, but I have a problem with organized religions, including Catholicism, probably my mother's doing. As a family, we donate to the church, but I can't remember the last time I went to mass."

I like this man, Josh.

I thought you would.

I was alone in Nicole's apartment with Darren Caldwell. Josh had announced that he had a date with Boston Harbor and his paint box. After he left, I realized that I didn't have a clue about how to seduce the interesting man sitting across from me, a first for me in a lot of years.

That's probably because you care about his opinion of you, Nicole said.

You could be right, I replied. Any suggestions?

Her mental giggle tickled me. Josh and I went out last night and picked him up for a threesome. After we'd finally attained some privacy in my apartment, I was naked before we finished our first glass of champagne, and he didn't consider me a slut, Sandy. Just go for it. All will be well.

I wish he'd do the seducing.

He won't. He's a gentleman.

Argh!

I glanced at Darren, and his eyes met mine. I knew from his surface thoughts and his emotions and sensations that he wanted me. I wished I could dig into his attitudes like Nicole and Josh, but... ah, fuck it.

"Nicole told me the three of you had a good time last night," I said.

"A fantastic time would be more accurate, at least for me."

"She's delicious, isn't she?"

"Very."

"Did you taste her?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to taste me?"

"More than I can say."

I chuckled inwardly. That was easy.

Told you, Nicole said.

I reached under my dress and peeled off my damp panties, tossing them over the back of the sofa.

"You excite me, Darren Caldwell. I think you'll find me wet," I said.

He didn't hesitate, thank goodness, and he didn't try to be cute and start with my toes. He went to his knees between my legs and covered my cunt with his mouth.

"Yes," I breathed.

He wanted to make me come, so I let him. His oral ministrations were practiced and effective, and my climax was powerful. When I recovered, I said, "Nicole's bed, now. I want you inside me."

Before we undressed each other, he kissed me, and when we were naked, he moved over me and kissed me again. When his mouth wandered down to my breasts, I wrapped my hand around his hard cock and swiped it through my sopping cunt. Before inserting it inside me, I rubbed the crown over my clitoris for a few minutes while he took me higher and higher with his mouth on my nipples.

He groaned with pleasure when he slowly pushed his length inside me.

He's making love, not fucking, Nicole said.

Uh-huh, just what I wanted. Can you join us?

Yes, I'll time my arrival while you're relaxing after a shared climax.

Perfect. Josh?

I'm painting. Have fun. The four of us can get together after dinner this evening.

Darren's eyes met mine. Neither of us looked away as we made love. I smiled, and he smiled back at me, and I melted a little more.

What am I to do? Darren asked himself. Nicole and Sandy are spoiling me for other women, but they're not available. Still, they're irresistible. Nicole was in my first thoughts this morning, and Sandy will probably replace her in my mind in the morning.

I pulled his mouth to mine and we kissed again, a soft kiss, more romantic than passionate, and his hands moved over my flesh.

Her shoulders are so silky smooth, and her cunt is amazing, clasping and releasing - tender cock hugs. Look at her dark eyes! I could go swimming in them. Pouting lips. Soft hair, long and curling softly. Her flavors! Her scents. Perfect! I've searched for a woman like this my whole life, and in the span of twelve hours I found two of them. Beautiful, sexy, talented, smart, worldly, both of them. And Josh, he is indeed a friend. I like him. What am I to do?

Nicole, Josh, I think he's the one, my man of the world.

Time will tell, Josh said.

There's no reason to hurry, Nicole said. It sounds like he'll be around for a while. Let it happen. Don't force it. Josh is right. Time will tell.

I studied his blue, blue eyes. It was as if he was trying to see inside me, and I wanted to let him in. How will he react when he really knows me? Will he consider my love for my brother ugly? Will he accept my memories without qualms?

Go slow, Josh said.

Will he run away when he finds out we're in his mind? Rebel because we share his emotions, his sensations? Resist his loss of privacy? Or will he understand our TRES, the closeness we have achieved through the sharing of our love, our bodies and our minds?

All questions that will be answered in time, Josh said.

"I won't last much longer," Darren said.

"Don't worry. I'll come with you. I've loved our slow lovemaking. This is just what I wanted. How did you know?"

"It's what I wanted. I wanted to savor my time with you."

His kiss was soft and sweet, but his cock was swelling. I keyed my climax to his, and when he erupted, I wailed with happiness as a powerful orgasm washed over me.

We were holding each other when Nicole walked into the room.

"The two of you are beautiful together," she said as she removed her clothes. "May I join you?"

"Yes, of course," Darren said, "if Sandy doesn't mind."

"Nicole is my wife, Darren. If she wants to join me with a man, she's always welcome."

Nicole moved onto the bed, and we kissed, a soft kiss of welcome that turned romantic quickly.

"Did he come in you?" Nicole asked.

"Yes."

"Good."

She moved down on the bed and between my legs, which I spread for her. I watched Darren as Nicole started to lap up his juices and mine from my cunt. Before a minute went by, he was hard again.

"Fuck her, Darren," I said. "Fuck her while she eats me."

I enjoyed Nicole's sensations when he entered her. I enjoyed his sensations as Nicole's cunt cuddled his hard cock, and as usual, Nicole's mouth on me quickly took me to the edge. I climaxed twice while Darren fucked Nicole. Then we traded places, and Darren fucked me while I ate Nicole. His staying power the second time around was remarkable. In the end, he climaxed in Nicole, and while he recovered, I ate his juices from my wife's cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.