T.R.E.S
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sandy remembers her past lives, all 22 of them that span more than one thousand years. Josh, her brother, is an empath. While teenagers, they share their secrets and bodies and fall in love. But circumstances separate them. Nicole, a telepath, meets and falls in love with Josh, and then helps Josh and Sandy come together again. The three of them form a plural marriage. TRES is their love story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

I stood bereft. My sister, my love, had just left me. Tears streamed down my face. I'd tried so hard. I wanted to be brave for her. I knew what she was feeling, and I wanted her to reach for and find the strength she needed in me, and I almost succeeded. I didn't start weeping until she walked away to board her plane. When she turned to wave goodbye, she saw my tears and ran back to me, held me, kissed me passionately, twisted out of my arms, and with a strangled sob and stumbling gait, rushed away without looking back. I stayed connected with her until her emotional signature blinked out. I'd never felt so alone in my short life.

My satellite cell phone rang.

"Goodbye, Josh. I love you," Sandy said when I answered. "A month or two, Josh. The days will fly by. You'll see."

"Maybe, but the minutes will drag. I won't say goodbye. Call me tonight when you get settled. I'll sleep with the phone under my pillow." Sandy planned a day or two in New York and a couple of days in London with her financial advisors before flying on to Malta.

She sighed with exasperation. "Come on, Josh. Buck up. This isn't the end of the world."

"Yeah, it is, at least our recent world, but I hear you. That world had to end, but a new one is starting. Our life together will be a series of worlds, and the worlds we'll occupy won't be dull. They'll be full of adventure."

Her new sigh expressed pleasure. "That's the Josh I know and love."

"I love you, Sandy."

"The flight attendant says I must turn off my cell phone."

"Goodbye until we talk again."

At the sound of the dial tone, I closed my cell phone and walked away. I'd be okay. For a month, I could stand on my head if I had to.

About twenty feet down the concourse, someone said my name. Upon arriving at the airport, I'd turned off all empathic connections except Sandy's, so I had to flip the on switch to connect with the person saying my name, and I immediately recognized her emotional signature. I turned to the voice. Pearl Daley's smiling face greeted me.

"I thought that was you, Josh," she said as she stepped up to me.

Did she see my sister kiss me goodbye? Possibly, I decided as I scanned her emotions, but if she did, she wasn't revolted by what she saw. In fact, she was slightly aroused.

"Hi, Pearl. What are you doin' at the airport?"

"My parents were due in fifteen minutes ago, so I was here to pick them up, but their flight was cancelled. Engine trouble, the airline says. I could've saved a trip if I'd called first. What about you?"

I studied her eyes, the curves of her pretty lips and focused on her emotions. "You know why," I said.

She blushed, confirming my suspicions.

"That was not a sisterly kiss, Josh," she said.

Contradicting her would be fruitless. "I'll say!" I exclaimed. I fanned my face with my hand. "Whew!"

She chuckled, pleasing sounds. "I think thou protests too much."

"Did you notice me protesting?" I said, no doubt grinning like a damned fool because that was the look I wanted to present. "Anytime Sandy or any girl wants to kiss me like that, I'll stand and take it."

Pearl linked her arm in mine. "Come on. Buy me a cup of coffee. We need to talk."

She's confused, aroused and... yes, fearful. What's she afraid of?

"Talk about what?" I asked.

"You and Sandy."

I stopped walking, and turned her to face me. That touch - both of my hands on each or her shoulders - amplified my connection, and for the first time, I felt more than a sender's emotions and sensations. What I felt was a comprehensible attitude. Not words, per se, but I understood in a general way what Pearl was thinking. Somehow, I had to alter Pearl's attitude about what she'd witnessed.

"Okay, now I'll protest loudly," I said forcefully. "I don't appreciate your attitude, Pearl. You've blown what you saw all out of proportion. That kiss was part of a tear-ladened, heartfelt goodbye. That's it, nothing more."

Sandy and I are not involved in a romantic relationship, I shouted silently.

Hah! Mentally shouting a command won't work. I'm not a telepath. I'm an empath. I receive emotions and sensations from others, not their thoughts.

During my study of empathic abilities in others, I'd read about some empaths who claimed to have the ability to project or send emotions as well as receive them.

Doubt was an emotion. Could I make Pearl doubt her current attitude about what she'd witnessed? Try! You must try, I told myself.

I gathered doubt inside myself and projected it outward, visualizing the emotion traveling down my arms to my hands and into Pearl.

"Sandy's an emotional basket case," I said. "As you know, my parents are deeply religious, good Mormons, and not long ago, Sandy defied them, told them she wasn't drifting away from the church, but rather was running away from it as fast as she could. Last week, she packed up and left the house. Except for me, she's completely estranged from everyone in her family. She quit school, found a job, and just flew away to take the job. If you're implying there's something more between Sandy and me than a lot of sibling love and affection, I resent the implication."

She didn't speak for a couple of seconds, just stared into my eyes. Did I blink. Yup, but blinking is normal. I also transferred another blast of doubt from my hands to her shoulders.

"I'm sorry," Pearl said.

After empathically checking her attitude, I grinned. Doubt had replaced certainty.

"Apology accepted. Listen, from what you said, engine trouble scrubbed your plans for the evening, and I don't want to go home. I don't want to be alone, either. I need company, but I don't consider my stiff-necked family good company, not tonight. I'm so angry with them for the way they've treated my sister that I could spit nails. How about I pick up a pizza and meet you at your house?"

She flashed a big smile and nodded. "No anchovies."

"Deal."

As I rang the doorbell at the Daley residence, I wondered if I'd dodged the bullet. Had the doubt I instilled in Pearl's mind held, or had certainty crept back in to dominate her attitude?

The last thing Sandy and I needed was for Pearl to gossip about the passionate, goodbye kiss she saw. I also reasoned the best way to dodge the bullet wasn't with a silver tongue or through an untested, new empathic ability. Sharing some very intimate moments with the pretty girl would be more effective. Sandy wouldn't be upset, just the opposite.

"You said you enjoyed your date with Pearl. Take her out again, Josh," Sandy had told me on the way to the airport. "Show her what a phenomenal lover you are."

"Can't. She'll want to know who taught me."

Sandy laughed gaily. "Then fumble around at first or fabricate an older woman as your sexual mentor, a woman older than me. Look, Josh, I don't want you harboring any expectations that I'll be faithful to you while I'm gone, and I certainly don't expect fidelity from you, not regarding sex, anyway. I do have faith that, no matter what happens, we'll always love each other."

Yes, I'd enjoyed my date with Pearl. We'd had some burgers and went to a movie. I'd kissed her at the door when I said goodnight, and she'd kissed me back, so I figured she would be receptive to a little more romance. How far she'd go was open to question.

Wearing designer sweats and a broad smile, Pearl invited me in.

"I got the super-duper deluxe, everything but the kitchen sink and anchovies model," I quipped holding up the pizza box. I carried a large bottle of root beer in my other hand.

"Let's eat at the kitchen table," she said.

I admired her backside as she walked in front of me. Her world-class ass was definitely her most outstanding body part. Her best feature was a toss up between her soft hazel eyes and long, softly curled, light-brown hair that cascaded halfway down her back. I liked her long, sensuous neck and full lips, too.

We made short work of the pizza and talked while we ate. Pearl was smart and seemed to be a caring person. I found her easy to talk with, easy to look at, too. I touched her a few times to test her attitude about what she'd seen, but she offered no insight because her attitude was now focused otherwise, principally on me.

"I'm sorry about Sandy, Josh. She must be devastated," Pearl said as she started to clean up the dinner mess.

I quickly scanned her emotions looking for doubt. Yes! Doubt was still present.

"I don't know who's in worse shape, Sandy or my mother. My house has been a war zone the last month or so." I told Pearl about how my father had demanded drug testing for Sandy because of my parents' perceived change in her behavior.

"Her behavior hadn't changed, Pearl. What changed was the fact that my parents finally understood how she truly felt."

Then, I told Pearl how Sandy had willingly submitted to the drug test, but then decided the situation at home had become too uncomfortable for her to deal with anymore.

"She thinks the folks don't like her and knows they don't trust her."

"Was Sandy into drugs?"

"No, the tests came back today. She was clean as a whistle. Sandy doesn't smoke, drink or take drugs for personal reasons, not because of religious beliefs."

Pearl grinned mischievously. "You didn't mention sex."

I huffed a laugh. "As far as I know, she's a virgin, too, but..." I shrugged. "She didn't date often. Accepting a date with Gary Kerr started the mess. Mom and Dad didn't like it. Kerr isn't a member of the church."

"Neither am I and you asked me out."

"I received the same sermon, but politely told them to take a leap."

Yep, I enjoyed Pearl's melodious laugh.

"Sandy took it a step further. She cancelled her date with Kerr, and told the parents to take their religion and shove it."

"From observation, I don't think you smoke, drink or take drugs. Why? For personal or religious reasons?"

"Personal."

"I figured. You talk about the Mormon religion as your parents' religion, not yours."

I grinned. "You're very observant and analytical. I like that in a girl."

"Thanks. So, you don't smoke, drink or take drugs. What about coffee and tea?"

"Never acquired the habits, but I like a cup of coffee in the morning once in a while, especially while camping."

"What about sex."

I really grinned. "I'm for it. What about you?"

Teasing twinkles sparkled in her eyes. "I do like my coffee in the morning, and iced tea or an occasional cold beer tastes good on a hot, summer day, but I don't smoke or do drugs."

I chuckled. "You're goin' to make me ask, aren't you?"

With a giggle, she said, "Yep."

"What about sex?"

"Depends."

I enjoyed the pleasant sensations stirring in her pussy, and the tips of her nipples had become super-sensitive as they rubbed against the material of the designer sweat top she wore. From the sensations she shared with me, I figured she wasn't wearing a bra.

"On what?" I asked.

"The situation."

Emotionally, she was happy, but the fear I sensed at the airport had become more intense.

"By situation do you mean the place and its ambiance, the person you're with, how you feel about that person, and how the person feels about you?"

She laughed. "That pretty much says it all."

"Personally, I've always considered sitting around a kitchen table a sexy place. The scent of an empty pizza box adds to the ambiance." I reached and toyed with her beautiful hair. That slight connection was powerful. Once again, I understood her thinking. She wanted me to kiss her.

"I know how I feel about you," I said. "I want you. What I don't know is how you feel about me." Before she could frame an answer, I leaned and pressed my mouth to hers, fulfilling her desire as I'd perceived it. It was a soft kiss, undemanding, but with a touch of romance. She responded, but didn't press for more. Her fear increased, but the sensations roiling in her cunt became turbulent.

While we kissed, my hand had moved from her hair to the silky skin of her face, which increased the strength of my empathic connection with her yet again. She wanted more. She wanted my hands on her breasts.

My hand slipped from her face to the zipper in front of her sweat outfit. I slowly lowered the zipper while gazing into her hazel eyes. They were full of lust, and I noticed some sexy green flecks had shown up in the gray.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.