T.R.E.S - Cover

T.R.E.S

Copyright© 2005 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sandy remembers her past lives, all 22 of them that span more than one thousand years. Josh, her brother, is an empath. While teenagers, they share their secrets and bodies and fall in love. But circumstances separate them. Nicole, a telepath, meets and falls in love with Josh, and then helps Josh and Sandy come together again. The three of them form a plural marriage. TRES is their love story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

I used a remote from my purse, and an overhead door opened. I pulled Mom's car into a large garage. Two other vehicles were parked inside.

"Come with me Josh," I said and stepped from the car. After lowering the overhead door, I pressed my palm against a panel by a regular door, and it clicked open.

"What the hell?" Josh exclaimed.

"Patience. All will be revealed." A switch inside turned on some lights and we stepped into a waiting area. The next security device scanned my retinas, and another door opened. Josh followed me into a cavernous space, a warehouse setup like a museum, temperature and humidity controls included. "What you're seeing, Josh, are artifacts from my previous lives."

"Jesus!"

I chuckled. "My memories don't go back that far. They start in 973 AD, not BC. Have a seat," I said and motioned to a pair of Louis XIV solid walnut chairs with les os de moutons, or sheep's horn stretchers. I sat in one of the chairs when he took the other. "These chairs from the early 17th century reflect my life as a French woman from 1589 to 1611, a short life, but a good one." I rattled off some French words and then translated. "I said, 'Your jaw is gaping, Josh.'"

"You speak French?" He looked utterly astonished.

"After a fashion. I speak French as it was spoken in the 17th century. I know about twenty languages, most of which are completely outdated, and some are as dead as the bodies I occupied when I learned the languages on my mothers' knees."

"Jesus!"

"Your record is stuck, little brother."

"How... ?"

"How did I come by all you see?"

"To start with, yes."

"From 1917 to 1986, my immediate past life, I lived as a man in London, England, but traveled widely. I was an anthropologist and an archeologist. I was also very wealthy, so I used that life to gather the antiques and artifacts you see around you, and made arrangements to pass the collection on to the person who would be me in my next incarnation. That person turned out to be Sandra Johnson, Sandy to her friends. Me, Josh.

"You had me pegged a while back. You said I had old memories, but you were way off the mark when you said they were one hundred years old. If you count all my lives, I'm approximately one thousand thirty-one years old."

"Wow! Cool!"

I grinned, pleased he'd accepted my secret without proof beyond my word and the evidence my artifacts offered. "Way cool."

"Speak to me in some more languages."

I rattled off some Cantonese, Arabic, Greek, and Spanish.

"I knew you were different! I just knew it! Whew! I just didn't know how different. So, reincarnation is real?"

"In my case. Whether anyone else's life form passes on to another after death is open to question."

"Mom and Dad will have a conniption fit. This goes against everything they believe."

"So they must never know, Josh, or anyone else for that matter. Promise me. This our secret, our secret alone, like your secret is our secret."

"I promise. This is fantastic, Sandy! May I look around? I won't touch anything."

"Sure. I'll point out some of my favorites if that's okay with you."

"Please."

"These vases are from the Ming Dynasty. I was a man during that life, living forty-four years from 1454 to 1498 in China."

"Beautiful. I bet they're worth a pretty penny."

"Yep. That's a medieval bronze and enamel buckle from Spain, and it's dated circa the 12th century when I lived as a woman in Cordoba from 1119 to 1178. At that time, Spain was under Muslim rule, and I was a Jew. Moses Maimonides was my son, and he became a renowned Jewish philosopher. He's in the history books. Look him up."

"I will. What's that?" he asked, pointing.

"An 18th century Hawaiian single-board poi bowl." I spoke a few words of Hawaiian. "Which means I was a Hawaiian male from 1718 to 1770." I grinned. "Royalty in Hawaii practiced incest, Josh. I wasn't royalty, but my sister and I had a lot of fun during that life."

He smiled broadly. "Like us, I hope."

I smiled knowingly. "We'll see. The ancient pages from a manuscript in this glass case don't look like much, but I cherish them. They're artifacts from my first life. From 973 to 1048, I lived as al-Biruni, an Arab scholar. Those pages are from one of my manuscripts on the elements of astronomy. They're almost a thousand years old, Josh."

"Beautiful."

We strolled and talked about my antiques and artifacts as I recounted my past lives, and then I opened another door and we walked into a small, one-bedroom apartment. The rooms were filled with antiques.

"And this is my home away from home."

He gave me a curious look. "You're rich, aren't you?"

"Rich is relative. I can't sell the antiques or artifacts or use them as collateral for a loan, so they have no value except to me. In addition to assembling this collection, when I was Sir Edward Smithe, I set up a trust fund for my next life that's managed by an old British firm. I'm not Bill Gates, but I'm well off."

I watched his eyes focus in the distance and tears welled in his eyelids. "I don't have a chance with you, do I?"

"Do you want the unvarnished truth?"

"Yeah, give it to me." Anticipating bad news, he bravely squared his shoulders,

"Without your secret, I'd have to say no, but you, Josh, are as unique as I, so jump off that self-pity wagon you just climbed on and give me a kiss, a real kiss."

His eyes brightened with happiness, and his smile lit up the room. The kiss he gave me wasn't anything to shout about but was enthusiastic and heartfelt. Before the kiss ended, I knew he was eminently teachable.

When I leaned back from the kiss, I said, "Wanna fuck?"

His exuberant, positive answer delighted me and echoed off the walls of the room.

"Well, strip then."

He was so excited I managed to get naked while he was still fumbling with his trousers. With a happy laugh, I raced into my bedroom, pulled down the covers, and clamored onto a canopied bed, an antique I actually slept on for a few years during my lifetime as an Italian Countess from 1790 to 1838. I've gotta admit I was a bit of a slut during that incarnation, and I had a hunch I'd do some fucking around during this life, too, starting with my little brother.

Josh bounded into the room and skidded to a stop, his rampant cock bouncing like a metronome. The look he gave me squeezed my heart.

"Sandy, you're gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful!"

"Thank you, kind sir. And you, little brother, are a hunk."

He moved onto the bed and took me in his arms. "Teach me. I haven't... you know what I mean. I wanna be perfect for you."

"You're excited, aren't you?"

"Outta my mind."

"Then first things first." I slipped down on the bed and took his wonderful cock in my mouth, twirling my tongue around and around its head. He groaned with pleasure. I moved my mouth off his cock and said, "Come as soon as you can - in my mouth." I stroked his shaft with my hands while I talked.

"I won't last long."

"That's the plan. Like you, I'm a virgin; at least my hymen is still intact. I don't want you to shove your beautiful cock inside me and come lickety-split, because I too want to come during my first fuck in this life. If you come in my mouth first, you'll last longer the second time around."

He chuckled. "Nothing like piling on the pressure... ah."

His long, drawn-out moan of pleasure tickled me. His long cock also tickled my throat. I bobbed and licked and sucked, and five minutes later, he rewarded my efforts by giving me a mouth full of come. I stayed with his cock, cleaning up the mess until it started to go soft. Then I moved up on the bed and kissed him. He was still out of it, but he kissed me back, sort of.

A little later, he huffed a laugh. "I finally figured it out. You're a virgin, and discounting your mouth on me in your bedroom earlier, this was the first time you've taken a cock into your mouth, but in the total scheme of things, you've done it countless times. Correct?" His lips traveled down my neck and settled on one of my breasts. He nibbled and licked a nipple, pulling it up hard and sending sexy messages to my cunt.

I giggled. "You've got it."

"Your tits are magnificent. I love how they make you feel when I lick and suck on your nipples."

"Me, too."

"Which do you prefer? Bein' a man or a woman?" His mouth moved to my other breast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.