Portrait of Need
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He was a klutz, a nerd, a geek, and the ultimate virgin. This is the tale of how he walked hurriedly into class, then tripped, and fell. What happened as a result may come as a surprise in the end.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School  

We walked into the living room, still hand in hand. I was instantly aware of the odour of sex and the sight of female flesh exposed before me. Both Ms. McCrae and Sydney were lying on the floor, but neither of them seemed to be aware of us, until Paula giggled. That did it, I couldn't help but snicker, even if I was uncomfortable and blushing. Then both of the nude figures scrambled to their feet and the unthinkable happened, both of them were blushing deeply and looked like they wanted to cover up. Paula and I glanced at one another and our mirth broke free, both of us laughed whole heartedly.

"We thought you two would be involved much longer." Ms. McCrae said in a flustered tone.

"Perhaps even all night." Sydney said quietly, then began to giggle, but was obviously trying to fight them down.

"Oh shit, I've got the giggles." She declared, giving in to them.

"I told you, on you giggles look good." I snorted, breaking into renewed laughter. "I've never seen a black woman blush before and I've never seen anyone who looked like you when you giggle. It's exceedingly sexy. Paul will probably thank you tomorrow."

"Oh dammit." Ms. McCrae started to laugh. "Now you've got me laughing."

"Well, catching you guys on the floor was funny, Mom." Paula snorted. "Besides, Sydney does look great when she giggles, she sort of 'becomes the giggle', all over, from head to toe. I've never seen anyone jiggle like that either. I think her kneecaps are jiggling."

Sydney was now giggling even more than before.

"You're being a little bitch and making her giggle even more." Ms. McCrae snickered.

"Who taught me everything I know about that?" Paula asked, then grinned wickedly. "If seeing her jiggle puts CJ in the mood for more sex with me, I'll do my best to keep her giggling too. She does the work and I reap the benefit."

"Smart ass." Ms. McCrae walked over and hugged her. "We were sure you two wouldn't be able to walk, let alone march out here holding hands to catch us being childish."

"Oh, since when is it childish to make love in the middle of the living room floor?" I grinned at her.

"And you're supposed to be shy." She spun toward me.

"Sorry, but since I seem to have caught you with your pants down." I said and then realised I'd opened a can of worms. "Oops."

"Too late, Lover." Paula laughed. "You opened that door yourself."

"Oh, he's yours, dammit." Ms. McCrae laughed. "If he was mine, I'd strip him so everyone could see the organ that made me scream so loud though."

"Oh, that's easy. I'll do that." Paula laughed. "CJ, please open your mouth and waggle your tongue at her for me."

"With his tongue?" Ms. McCrae stared at me. "You're kidding me?"

"No, Mom." Paula chuckled and grabbed my right hand, lifting it up. "I'm going to have to register his tongue and his hands as dangerous weapons. When we were having regular sex, I was quieter, because a lot of that time we were kissing too. Well, except when we were both hollering our heads off."

Now she was blushing too.

"Okay, enough." I laughed uneasily. "I'm feeling way out of my depth."

"Oh, Honey! That's one thing you don't have to worry about." Ms. McCrae smiled at me. "I think you can handle yourself quite well. Sydney was telling me a bit about her talk with you and you certainly seem to have impressed her!"

"Hey! You never told me anything about the talk you two had." Paula spun toward me.

"I never had much time for talking." I grinned at her. "You seemed to be interested in other things."

"Oh, I love what you do to each other." Ms. McCrae laughed. "Hasn't Paula changed Sydney? And CJ's changed too, he was so shy when they showed up at the door. Now they're acting comfortable with each other, almost like they've been together for years."

"Well, we aren't exactly acting normally ourselves." Sydney sighed, finally having gotten her giggles under control. "There's something about Paula's young man..."

"I get the feeling that everyone wants to change the subject on me." Paula said sharply. "I want to hear about this talk that CJ had with you, Sydney. What's the big secret?"

"There's no secret." I said quietly. "She got me irritated, so I told her off."

"Actually, I don't blame him one bit for being annoyed." Sydney said quietly. "I stuck my nose where it didn't belong, but he caught on and made me feel foolish. He convinced me that I had to make a decision. I was being torn between being loyal to my lover or loyal to my patient and I had to decide which role I was going to play with you. He explained in very simple words that I shouldn't advise you about your sex life when I was actually being influenced to give you a modified version of your mother's opinions, and he was perfectly right."

"Wow! Does that mean I need a new gynecologist?"

"Oh, I'll still give you advise if you want, but as a family friend. I'd like to pass your treatment on to one of my associates. You see no matter how I try, Aileen's opinions are still going to influence me and that will affect my advice."

"Well, after all these years I think I can detect Mom's opinions from yours. But, I do appreciate your honesty and I will swap doctors. It makes sense not to put you under pressure." Paula grinned "See Mom, I told you he was smart."

"And you're being a smart ass again." Ms. McCrae laughed. "Not that I don't like it, not at all. CJ, can I hug you?"

"Huh?" I was astounded. "What did I do?"

"Well, you seem to have proven to my daughter that she has a backbone to start with. Then, I think you've helped my best friend and sometime lover by reducing the conflict she's probably been struggling with. And, besides that, I just plain like you." She laughed. "You are a very loveable young man."

"I am?" I stared at her.

"Yes, you are." Paula giggled in delight. "Why do you think I ran a bloody marathon in order to be able to seduce you, you silly twit?"

"What are you talking about?" Ms. McCrae asked.

"Didn't I mention that? I was sure I did." Paula giggled even more. "After he swept me off my feet and after we'd shaken hands and exchanged names, I P'd him off too, so he did his temper thing. You know, sounded off and walked away, so he wouldn't get into a fight. It took about half a second and I'd made up my mind I wanted to make love to him, so I followed, clear across campus. When I caught up to him, he'd secluded himself in this lovely little glade hidden away in the center of a copse of trees and I was almost completely out of breath. That's where I seduced him."

"You made love to each other outside? Out in the open?"

"Oh, Mom. I don't think ten people on the whole campus know that glade exists. It was very romantic. We even got rained on to cool us down after the second time."

"So you met because he slid across the floor, knocking you on your butt and then he got angry and you seduced him."

"No, no, no. It wasn't like that at all." Paula giggled. "He did fall down and slide into me, but it was an accident and it was spectacular. He must have slid fifteen or twenty feet on his belly. I saw that he was going to hit me and instead of getting out of the way, I bent to try to catch him. When CJ knocked me on my butt, it was so funny. His head was under my skirt and I was trying to catch my breath and laughing really hard at the same time. I knew neither of us were hurt badly because I was okay and his head was right up under my skirt, so I could feel his breath on my inner thighs and... Oh, I wasn't going to tell you that part." She broke into giggles. "Actually I could feel his nose and mouth, right... well, down where he could smell me."

"Oh, DAMN!" Sydney gasped, catching on instantly and staring at me, then suddenly she was giggling again.

Ms. McCrae was just staring at me, then she slowly started to grin.

"Fate sucker punched you." She laughed. "You didn't have a chance. I'm not arguing about the two of you any more in any way. It's probably not safe. Maybe Mother is right, maybe there are fairies and leprechauns? Something certainly seems to have thrown you two together."

To my absolute astonishment, she walked forward and wrapped me in a hug. I couldn't help it, I hugged back, but that brought on another reaction. I got hard. Very, very hard.

"Oh my!" She whispered in my ear, pulling me even tighter and pressing her thigh against my groin. "I'm envious."

I didn't know what to say or do. This was Paula's mother and she was sexy. Suddenly my body was being totally traitorous. It liked the feeling of Ms. McCrae's totally naked body rubbing against it and it was reacting. I was feeling ashamed of myself, then I glanced at Paula and saw that she was grinning at me. She saw me catch her looking and she winked. That did it, I knew that she knew. Somehow that changed everything.

Ms. McCrae... NO dammit, Aileen shifted her body slightly, then I realised she was moving herself, grinding herself against my thigh.

"Hey!" I growled and without thinking I swatted her butt and pulled back. "Aileen, be a good girl. Enough of that."

She pulled back and stared at me in surprise, her mouth open. I had to grin and Paula laughed softly.

"Dammit, now you've got me blushing." Aileen sighed.

"You deserve it." Paula said behind her. "Actually, he should paddle your butt good for trying to make time with your daughter's boyfriend. Sydney, what do you think?"

"Actually, I can't say I blame her one bit." Sydney grinned. "In fact, I'm a bit jealous."

"See." I winked at Paula. "I told you I needed clothes on."

"I still think you'd have been better off completely nude." She argued. "I expected us to get into an argument over the morning after pill, instead they're acting like this is a party. If it's a party and the women are nude, you should be too."

"I'm going to argue with you." Sydney laughed softly. "On both counts."

"What?" Paula stared at her.

"Unh huh." Sydney grinned. "I will not recommend that you take the morning after pill. Not this month, but that's only because of the way you two act toward each other. You've got what, ten or twelve days until your period starts? If you take the MAP, then you'll effectively have a period right away and you wouldn't be able to have sex for five days. I wouldn't want to do that to your relationship. Or did you think of that?"

"I didn't really think about it; in fact, I didn't know that." Paula admitted. "I don't want that either."

"Well, what I will recommend is that we sit down and figure out which day of your cycle you're at and start you on that day's pill. At the same time, I think CJ should start using a condom, maybe not tonight, but tomorrow at least. Either that or you go without the pill completely and whether CJ uses a condom is up to the two of you."

"Oh, you're really helping." Paula snorted. "Actually, you're screwing with my head. I was all set to hear your argument and then give in. Now I really don't know what to do. CJ, help me, please?"

"Well, let's hear from your mom. Aileen, what do you think, now that Sydney has thrown everyone a curve? Have you changed your mind too?" I grinned at her.

"You would want me to go first, would you not?" She laughed. "You keep this up and you are going to convince me that she would be silly not to have your babe."

"Oh, the crazy accent is back." I grinned.

"That only shows up when she's a bit uncertain with herself." Paula laughed. "I'm surprised you caught it. I don't really notice it myself."

"You would be uncertain of yourself as well if you were in my situation." Aileen flushed slightly, then took a deep breath. "CJ, would you have a seat please and perhaps Paula could sit on your lap."

"Oh, a case of putting a barrier in the way of temptation, Mom." Paula grinned at her.

"Absolutely correct." Aileen sighed. "In all honesty, I am attracted to your boyfriend and although he may not want to be, his body reacts to mine. The temptation is extreme at the moment."

"That's why I was thinking he's better off in shorts than he would be nude." Sydney smiled as well. "I think your taste in men is absolutely impeccable, Paula, and I think your mother agrees."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.