Portrait of Need - Cover

Portrait of Need

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He was a klutz, a nerd, a geek, and the ultimate virgin. This is the tale of how he walked hurriedly into class, then tripped, and fell. What happened as a result may come as a surprise in the end.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School  

I had closed my eyes and relaxed, breathing deeply and I felt her snuggle close. In seconds I decided that having Paula hug me and snuggle at my side could prove to be addictive. We both lay quietly for several moments, then I felt her shift. Opening one eye, I found her smiling, then winking at me.

"Did that ease the pressure?" She whispered, giggling softly.

"So much that I feel like a leaky balloon, all soft and limp." I managed a smile.

"Well, I had to do it. I thought Mom and Sydney were going to make you explode." She smiled back. "I'm glad we got away from them before they both begged for a share."

"What!" I opened both eyes to stare at her in astonishment.

"Oh come on." She giggled again. "Surely you realise that they like guys too. They love each other, but neither one of them would be averse to having a little fun with you. I think the only thing that slowed them down was the fact that I have a prior claim."

"Well, I think I'm chicken." I sighed. "I think they'd eat me alive."

"Mmm, they'd probably do that pretty well too, eat you I mean." She grinned, then paused for a second. "Actually, I'm not sure, but I think they might be thinking about asking for a favour from you and me."

"I think I'll pass. You're more my speed." I said flatly.

"Well, Mom didn't say anything definite, but she was hinting about offering us some sort of deal in return for a favour or two. I can't imagine what they'd want though."

"Well, talking about return favours, I think I owe you one." I grinned.

Then I lifted up and rolled. In an instant I had scooted down her bed to grab her knees, using them to roll her flat on her back and force her legs apart at the same time. Sliding between her thighs, I leaned forward and grinned at her expectant smile. Then I leaned down and slowly drew one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked hard, gently nipping it with my teeth for an instant before lifting my head as she gasped.

"Too hard?"

"Unh ummmh." She moaned softly, and shook her head. "More please."

I dove back down, using my face and mouth to worship her breasts, teasing, sucking, nibbling, finally pressing my mouth against her and nibbling harder until she'd gasp. Then I'd move on to do something a bit different with the other breast, changing technique and breasts often. Her nipples had gone hard, almost solid, and her breath was coming in pants and grunts. Her pelvis rolled and churned under my body and her hands pulled and clasped at my head and shoulders.

Suddenly I used my hands to slide my body down the bed, I kissed my way downward and moved my face toward her fragrant odour. My hands grasped her legs behind her knees, spread them, shoved them upward, forcing her body to open before my eyes. One glance at her creamy opening, and I dove downward, the first thrust of my tongue along the center, moving downward, finding her opening, driving inward.

She squealed and arched her back, lifting her hips, her body demanding that I drive my tongue deeper, harder. My tongue travelled in and out, up and down, from one side to the other. Then I drew one of her moist lips between my upper lip and my tongue. I massaged it, pressed it, worked it. Another squeal, then a deep shudder that pulled her free of my searching tongue and eager lips.

Undaunted, I lowered and twisted my head, my tongue teasing, my lips massaging. She tasted so sweet, so delicious, I wanted more. I found that well of honey dew, plundered it with my lapping tongue, again teasing and tantalising, twisting my tongue into a scoop to lap it into my mouth. Pulling back, I shifted my attention, playing again along her soft folds, moving upward, searching for that elusive tender spot hidden in her upper folds. Finding it, I teased and her body erupted, arching up, then up even higher. Suddenly she shrieked, twisted, throwing her hips from side to side, then downward, away from my mouth.

I dove back, searching and finding the tiny bud that grew and tightened under my flicking tongue. She arched, she moaned, she twisted, but I was relentless. No matter how she twisted, my lips found it and sucked it, my tongue teased it, flicked over it, rolled against it.

Now I had one hand under my chin, my fingers massaging, caressing the soft folds, the gentle clefts and the sweet mysteries of her sex. One finger snaked forward and boldly slid inward. As I rolled my hand to bring the palm around to face me, the finger pulled back, slid forward, then arched upward searching for the spot I'd read was there. My mouth descended onto Paula's dainty button, my lips pursed around it, sucked it inward. As my finger arched upward from inside against a point that had her gasping, my tongue drummed down and flicked in a swift beat on the rounded tip of her hard little nubbin.

She squealed, gasped for breath, squealed again, then again. Then her voice rose as she shrieked loudly for several seconds, at the same time her body tightened into the rictus of orgasm. She slumped, her body limp, but still softly pulsing. I kissed and worshipped gently until she calmed. I licked slowly upward along her body, wanting to ease her back from her depth of feeling. When she groaned softly, I shifted to the side, then slid up beside her and wrapped her in my arms. She sighed, snuggling closer, but other than that, she lay unmoving, her breath coming in deep gasps.

She lay there, slowly getting her breath back for several minutes. Gradually she calmed down, then rolled her head to look at me, her face wearing a wide smile.

"Was that payback?" She chortled.

"Oh no. That was simply a warmup." I teased. "But, I really liked it when you squealed, I knew you enjoyed what I was doing then."

"You liked to hear me squeal?" She tittered. "I thought I was being a bit too loud. Mom and Sydney probably heard that too."

"Good, then they know that you're enjoying yourself. I thought you said they'd like it?" I laughed. "Don't you think it's a good idea for them to know that you like to have me making love to you?"

"I wanted to scream." She giggled. "But, I thought if I did it might make them too jealous."

"Oh come on. Make those two jealous? Hah!" I snorted. "Perhaps I should start over and do a bunch more of the things that I've read about, just to see if I can get you really excited."

"Okay, I'm willing and if you can improve on last time, I'll let you know, loudly." She chortled happily. "Only this time, I want you to slide inside and finish me the right way, okay?"

"That sounds like fun." I moved to lean over her face, then kissed her gently on the neck.

"Please." She whispered, wriggling from side to side as if to get comfortable again.

I began kissing her neck and ears. She moaned as my hands slipped down her sides and caressed the lower portion of her breasts, my fingers trailing over her skin. Her breasts moved easily under my gentle touch, then I captured a nipple in each hand, pressing them and rolling them between my fingers and thumbs.

She shifted and our lips met, then her tongue was dancing against mine. After a few seconds, I broke away, then began kissing my way across her cheek, to her ear, then neck and moving down to her breasts. I avoided her nipples for as long as I could, and then gently licked over one, just barely touching it. She moaned and arched her back, trying to thrust her nipple into my mouth. I raised up to avoid her attempt at increased pressure, only teasing her with very gentle touches of my tongue. I leaned over her body, moved to her other breast, gave it the same teasing treatment. She was moaning in frustration by the time I actually puckered my lips and gently sucked the very tip of the nipple between my lips. I held it, gently swiped over it with my tongue, then sucked gently. I pulled the nipple in my mouth, sucking on it and flicking my tongue over it to arouse it further until the entire aureola had been sucked up into a pointy base below a nipple that stood at least a half an inch long. It stood proud, wet and shiny. I kissed and nibbled my way down the curve of one breast and up the flesh of its mate to her other nipple. I treated it the same way until both nipples stood proud and upright as a display of her growing arousal.

I began kissing my way down her body to her belly button, laving it with my tongue. She moaned and her stomach tightened from the tickling. I circled it, teased it, washed my tongue over it and into it until she giggled and squirmed. Pausing for a few seconds, I blew on it gently, making her gasp. I carried on, moving down her body, licking and nipping my way down to her legs as far as her knees, this time completely ignoring the area near her sex. I rolled her legs out to the sides, spreading her thighs, then swung my head from side to side as I licked and nipped behind each knee before I began to tease my way up the inside of her thighs. I could again smell her arousal long before I arrived at the juncture of her legs. She had goose bumps all over her body and it delighted me that it was from the actions of my teasing tongue and nibbling lips.

Spreading her legs wide, my tongue traced the crease between her leg and her body, completely avoiding her inflamed sex. Her juices were flowing but I teased around the whole area, allowing her anticipation to build. Finally I gently licked up one side of her pussy, just barely touching the outer lip, paused, then did the same to the other side. She moaned in frustration and moved her hips to try and gain the contact she sought, but I managed to shift along with her, keeping contact, but avoiding pressure. Just barely touching her open crease, I licked upward to her upper lips, avoided her clit, then licked back down the path my tongue had just come up. I applied slightly more pressure and separated her lips with my tongue, passing slowly upward again, still avoiding her delicate nubbin even though it was standing proud and demanding attention.

After a pause of a few seconds, I penetrated her with my tongue, sliding it inward as far as it could reach, rolling it, lifting the tip, teasing her from the inside. She moaned as she felt my tongue roam inside her, rolling herself slightly under my tongue's inner guidance. Then, without warning, I withdrew my tongue, shifted my lips upward and sucked her clit in my mouth. She screamed loudly and arched her back. Her legs snapped against my head and she bucked through a sudden orgasm. I held on, hardly moving, simply teasing gently as she slowly calmed. When her legs released me, I moved back, slipping my tongue between her swollen lips, driving it inside her again to taste the renderings of her climax.

After a moment or two of gentle teasing, I licked upward again, searching for her clit but found it had withdrawn, instead I teased around where it was hidden. It took several moments but to my surprise, her little nubbin gradually reappeared. However, I avoided it, still teasing the flesh on its verges. I slid a finger inside her searching for the area that I'd sensed might be her g-spot. When I found an area that made her react, I gently massaged it. It was only when she seemed to quiver at the action of my questing finger that I once again teased her clit with my lips and tongue. Her legs clamped around my head as I began flicking my tongue over the head of her clit, following it as it withdrew again. She screamed and released my head from the pressure of her legs then violently lifted her pelvis as she arched her back, her whole body stiffening as she writhed in ecstasy.

Her legs suddenly straightened and she collapsed onto the bed, her hands grabbed my hair, then clawed at my shoulders as she pulled me upward. Her tongue drove into my mouth and her legs wrapped around my hips as her arms wrapped around my neck. After only an instant, she pulled away from the kiss and gasped for air. When she could breathe again, she kissed me, then pulled away once more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.