Portrait of Need - Cover

Portrait of Need

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was a klutz, a nerd, a geek, and the ultimate virgin. This is the tale of how he walked hurriedly into class, then tripped, and fell. What happened as a result may come as a surprise in the end.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School  

I don't know how long we sat there, Paula, softly crying against my shoulder and me, gently rubbing her back and marvelling at her soft smooth skin. I do know that in my case, the nature of the situation began to interfere with my thinking. I grew aroused again and suddenly Paula realised that the hard object that was pressing between us was part of my body. Her whimpers slowed and stopped, but she didn't move.

Then she pulled her head back far enough that she could stare into my eyes. Her face was red and tear stained, but she was so beautiful that it was breathtaking. A tiny frown flicked across her face, then disappeared.

"You said you wanted a girlfriend, right?" She asked quietly.

All I could do was nod, for some reason my tongue wouldn't work. I suppose it was because I was certain that she had decided that she didn't want anything more to do with me. I was afraid that if I spoke she'd confirm my suspicions.

Then she made my heart leap.

"Will I do?" She whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

"Yes!" I said loudly, barely taking the time to say the word before I crushed her body to mine and claimed my new girlfriend's lips with my own.

Several minutes later, when we came up for air, her face bore the most delightful smile I'd ever seen. She was giggling softly again and her hand slid down between us to gently touch my hard-on.

"I think I just found a claim stake." She snickered. "Since you want a girlfriend, do you want to stake your claim? Again?"

"But what about... ?" I paused. "Aren't you worried that... ?"

"Shh." She shushed me, lifting her other hand to touch a finger to my lips. "My boyfriend will never have to worry about that."

"But?"

"No buts. I'm in charge of my body, okay?"

"Well, if you say so, but I thought..."

"Don't think." She giggled. "You think much too much sometimes."

"But damn it, I want to act responsibly. I don't want to cause you any pain or suffering."

"Honey bunch, I hate to tell you this but you're human and so am I. No two humans have ever gotten into a relationship without one of them causing the other one pain in some way. Now, I'm still full of sperm from the first time we made love and I don't think having you put a little more in there is going to hurt one iota. So, do you wanna?" Her face had gone serious, but changed to a grin as she spoke.

"Of course I wanna." I couldn't help grinning back at her.

"Good." She crowed. "Now, as the claimee, I'd like to have you lie back, please, then I can drive the stake myself."

"Pardon?"

"On your back, boyfriend." She grinned and pushed both hands gently against my chest. "If I'm going to be your girlfriend, I want you to understand that this relationship had better be based on mutual equivalence right from the start. That means I'm demanding equal time on top."

I just reached out and held her as I fell back, pulling her body on top of mine. Then because I was holding her close, my lips found hers and I kissed her once more. Even though my kiss was strong and passionate, in only moments she had her way and was moving above me as I lay back and admired the beauty of her body with both my eyes and my hands.

If someone had come upon us as we lay there, we would have made a rather erotic scene; a beautiful nude young woman astride a thin and gangly, nearly nude youth whose hands caressed and massaged her lovely body as she rode above him. Her desire was so strong and so obvious that it overpowered every other sense and you could see the overwhelming need in her expression, in her movement, even in her posture.

I think the view of her passion wracked face and her flying auburn hair was burned into my mind in an instant and will reside in my memories forever. I have never seen a sight that I treasure more. At that moment she accepted my claim upon her and established her claim upon me in a prehistoric, perhaps even prehuman celebration of desire. In that brief instant, the rest of the world simply didn't exist for either of us. We were alone in our own universe, our own time, our own place. We existed only for each other.

How long that here and now of ecstatic existence lasted, I don't know. I think both of us passed instantly from the delight and rapture of orgasm into the peace and fulfilment of satisfaction and with it the surcease of a brief, but peaceful sleep.

We might have lain there forever in peaceful slumber, gently entangled in each other's arms, but for nature sending a cloud between us and the sun and gently rousing us with a soft mist of falling rain.

Paula roused with a surprised squawk and I lay there and watched in delight as she instantly roused, then ricocheted about, gathering scattered clothing to do a reverse strip tease as she danced in the falling mist of spring rain. I simply lay there, chuckling in delight, ignoring the rainfall, my mind too involved with the delight of her presence.

"Are you just going to lay there and get wet?" She demanded as she tucked her blouse into her skirt in a final act of covering her body from the elements.

"Well, actually my back is still dry." I grinned at her. "If I sit up, it'll get wet too."

She stared at me in surprise, and then to my delight, she broke into laughter and dove down to cover my body with hers.

"Then I'm going to rub my wet body on you." She giggled, between short kisses that covered my face from top to bottom and side to side.

"Well, as hot as you've been today, I'm surprised that the rain is even hitting your skin. I'd have expected it to evaporate from the sheer energy you've been radiating."

She paused and looked down at me, her dancing green eyes twinkling as her face twisted into a grin."You haven't exactly been lazy yourself, but you are now. We need to get up and get going. We have to clean up and I need to tend your wounds, then we need to pick up our packs from the art instructor's office. After that, we need to decide whose bed we're going to use for the rest of the weekend."

I just stared at her for a minute, then sighed. "Did I hear you right, you want to sleep with me all weekend long?"

"Of course! If I'm your girlfriend, then I want to spend as many of my nights as possible with you, although I'm not sure how much I'll let you sleep." She giggled. "Oh, we have to go to a drugstore too. I'm going to need to see if I can buy something so we won't get too sore when we rub our sexy bits and pieces together because I plan on doing it a whole bunch."

"Are you insatiable?" I laughed softly.

"Possibly." She giggled, then rolled away and grabbed my hand. "Up! On your feet. We have to do things. Just look at you, bleeding from your wounds, covered in grass stains from rolling around in this field, smelling like you've had sex all day, what a mess! And just look at your clothes, your shirt is all ripped and your pants are rumpled and stained. How am I going to take you home to see Mom looking like that?"

"Your mother?" I said quietly as I sat up and stared into her face.

"Yes, my mother." She giggled. "I want to brag about the fact that I found myself a man."

"But I..." My tongue failed me.

"Hey, don't worry about Mom. She dotes on me and she'll love you." She pulled on my hands again. "Come on, up and at 'em, big boy. We've got places to go and things to do."

Somehow I got to my feet and managed to pull my pants back up where they belonged, then I had to show Paula how to get out of the clearing and back out onto the campus. When we got to the jogging trail, I paused.

"If we go this way, " I pointed. "We can go to the residences and I can change my clothes, then the health centre is just a few steps away. But, if we go the other way we can pick up our packs and..."

"Residence please." She grinned. "At this time of day I can come up to your room and no one will say anything. Do you have a roommate?"

"Unh, yeah, I do. Since it's Friday afternoon though, he'll be gone for the weekend. Why?"

"Mmm, which residence are you in? Does your room have a shower of it's own, or is it in one of the older buildings with communal showers on each floor?"

"Unh, it's one of the new residences so we have a tiny shower of our own. Since you said I smell, I was thinking of using it. Want to join me?" I managed to say without tripping over my tongue, somehow now that we weren't in my little glade, I was feeling shy again.

"Of course I want to shower with you." She crowed. "Why else do you think I asked?"

Can you say 'relief?' That's what I felt and it began to sink in that I didn't need to be as shy with her as I was. In fact as we walked had in hand down the jogging trail, I allowed myself to grow bolder and swung my hand free, then around her shoulders. She leaned into me and I swear she purred.

"Mmmm." Her voice rumbled through her flesh and into mine. "I like having a boyfriend. It feels wonderful."

"Probably about one tenth as good as it feels for me to have you for a girlfriend." I murmured, feeling my face glow with a blush as I said it.

"Don't be so sure." She giggled.

"I think we should we detour somewhere so I can buy condoms." I grinned.

It was a moment before she spoke and she surprised me by what she said.

"Lets not even talk about that today please." She said quietly. "For today at least, I want it to me you and me with nothing else. I want you to feel what you should, not some silly piece of plastic."

"But what about... ?"

"CLYDE! Shut up!" She barked, then giggled, which took the sting out of her bark.

"Eww, I like that." She giggled and spun in front of me to look into my face. "I'm going to be able to call you CJ all the time, but when I'm pissed off, you'll know it."

"You mean when you're angry, you plan on calling me Clyde?"

"I don't think it'll be planned so much as it's just going to happen." She snickered. "For instance, I didn't plan on it just now. It just came out."

"Well, then I guess I'll try twice as hard not to piss you off." I sighed. "I hate that name."

"So, change it."

"And have Mom shoot me, no thanks." I managed a smile. "I was named after her grandfather."

We were still discussing family names when we got to the residences and went up to my room on the top floor. As I'd expected, there was a note sitting on my desk telling me that David had gone home for the weekend and that he would see Monday night.

"Ooh! I get three nights." Paula grinned as she read the note too.

"If you do, we aren't going to be able to walk by Monday." I laughed. "Now, shower? Or bed?"

"Both!" She laughed loudly. "But first I need the bathroom for other things. Then let's shower first. By the way, I love your room, since it faces the woods, no one can see in, not unless they're fifty feet up a Fir tree."

"You weren't shy about taking your clothes off outside." I grinned as I scooped her into my arms and hugged her.

"I was too busy seducing you to worry about it." She laughed. "Now, let me down, I have to run, or I'll pee all over your floor."

I just laughed and let her run off, then I decided to straighten up a bit, after all the room was lived in by two guys and we weren't exactly the best housekeepers. I was still at it when she came out of the bathroom stark naked and she snorted as soon as she saw what I was doing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.