Becoming a Slut - Cover

Becoming a Slut

Copyright© 2005 by sjdwriter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The introduction of a slut in the making. Fulfilling her husbands fantasy made her realize what she has been missing for so many years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex  

At 47 and having three children IM in shape like a thirty year old. I married my high school sweetheart and never been with anyone but him. When we make love Bob always fantasizes of having another man in bed with us. He has asked me several times if I would make love to another man so he can watch us. I always said no and he would get angry.

Bob wanted me to suck his cock but I always said no. Only on special occasions I would do it for him but never take his cum into my mouth. There was something about putting a cock in my mouth and taking body fluids from another person disgusted me. It was rare for me to even kiss his cock.

One evening after dinner and a few drinks I was so relaxed and also getting in the mood for sex. Bob noticed how I was acting and took advantage of the situation. We were on the dance floor and he would make comments that the men there were looking at me and getting turned on. So being a bit tipsy I started to role play. I was doing some sexual gestures at him as we danced and I could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against me. Bob was really getting turned on. He asked if I seen anyone there in the room that I would like to fuck. I told him anyone of them as long as they had a big hard cock. He smiled and held me closer to him. As the evening went on Bob was drinking to the point where he was getting loud and people can hear him. A tall good looking man approached us and asked if I wanted to dance. Bob turned and said of course you can and handed me over to him. The man introduced himself as Tom and held me close as we danced. When the dance was over Tom escorted me to our table and thanked me and Bob for the dance and walked off. Bob asked if I wanted to fuck him and with a smile I said sure why not but didn't mean it. Bob got up and went to the bar to find Tom. Minutes later Bob returned to the table and told me that Tom will be back for another dance in a little while. I was flattered but angry because I know what Bob was thinking. He told me to go to the ladies room and freshen up for Tom. I was appalled to think Bob wanted to share me with this stranger. I went to the ladies room and freshened up but the anger for Bob got stronger and deeper. I thought I would give him a show if that's what he wanted. I removed my bra and opened a few buttons on my blouse that showed a deep cleavage and most of my 36c breasts were exposed. My dark hard nipples were probing through my blouse. I walked back to the table to find Bob chatting with Tom and both men were laughing together. As I approached Tom stood and greeted me. What a gentlemen I thought. We three sat and had a few more drinks and Tom and I danced a bit more and every time we did he was getting more and more familiar with me and my body. My body was reacting to him also. I was surprised how turned on I was getting.

Bob invited Tom back to our house for a few more drinks and naturally Tom agreed. Bob told me to ride with Tom so he doesn't get lost, which I know was a set up. I rode with Tom for the 20 minute drive and we talked most of the way. Tom put his hand on my bare leg as we talked and I was surprised at the reaction I had. I enjoyed feeling his hand running up and down my thigh and at some point his finger found my now wet pussy. Pressing into my pussy and moving my panties over I felt like I was ready to explode all over his hand. I reached with my left hand and found his cock pushing through his pants to escape. He told me that he was hot for me the minute he looked at me. I opened his pants as we were driving down the interstate to my house and took his cock out. I was surprised of the length and thickness of the monster he had there. Bob seemed to be half his size.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.