Firemen - Cover

Firemen

Copyright© 2005 by Osan69

Part 4: Fire Trucks

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Fire Trucks - A girl looking for first aid comes across a firehouse. Inside, she finds more than just first aid. She finds her fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It had been two weeks since the firehouse barbeque, and Michelle was starting to have withdrawal symptoms. When she walked out of the station that afternoon, she had been completely satisfied. She had been fully fucked by six firemen, in ways she had only dreamed of before. Now, after two weeks of being too busy to do anything but work, eat, and sleep, she was in desperate need of some down time. As of late, Michelle's favorite down time activity involved firemen. All she could think about was visiting the fire station.

Stan had called her a couple times, but with her hectic schedule, she had not been able to return his calls. When she was able to call back, Stan and his buddies were off duty. It was enough to drive a girl crazy! She relied on her toys almost every night to work off the tension, but it wasn't the same. More than once she had considered starting a fire in her backyard just to get some attention from her new friends.

Michelle had just arrived home from work on Friday evening, and was sorely in need of some relaxation. She poured herself a drink, and then plopped down on the couch to cool down. It was over 90 degrees outside, and the ceiling fan felt good against her skin. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep...

Michelle walked into the firehouse bay alone. She didn't remember how she got there, but that didn't matter to her. She was there, and that was all that mattered. She walked around the huge fire truck, admiring the gleaming chrome. She trailed her hand over the controls on the side of the truck, thrilling at the feel of the cool metal under her fingertips. She moved towards the rear of the truck, wondering where all the firemen were.

At the back of the truck, Michelle decided to climb up and see what was up top. She had never been up there before, so she put a foot up on the bumper and pulled herself up. She found herself face-to-face with row after row of neatly arranged fire hose. Michelle crawled onto the pile and lay down on her back, finding the hoses to be strangely comfortable. She relaxed and began to fantasize...

Voices brought her out of her dream. "Go check the truck, and I'll go clean out the ambulance," said a voice she didn't recognize. "OK, I'll get right on it," came the response. That voice she DID recognize. It was Stan, and he was coming to the fire truck where she lay dreaming. She heard footsteps approaching the truck, then the sound of one of the doors on the side opening. Maybe he wouldn't come up there and find her. Part of her wished he would, while part of her wondered what might happen if he did.

She lay perfectly still, not making a sound, listening as the unseen fire fighter worked just a few feet away at the side of the truck. Suddenly, the side panel close with a loud click, and the footsteps were moving again... towards the back of the truck. The footsteps stopped, and Michelle wondered where the man had gone when a head appeared over the end of the truck. It was Stan.

"Hey, what are you doing up there," he asked, pulling himself up to the bed of hoses.

"Uh, just lying around thinking," she responded.

"Strange place to do your thinking," he replied. "What were you thinking about?"

"You," she said shyly, "and how much I enjoyed my last visit here."

Stan pulled himself along side Michelle, taking in her fragrance and her figure. "You look good lying up here, but aren't you a little lonely?"

"Not anymore," was her reply. "I was hoping you would come up here. I've been dreaming about the hoses, but not the ones I'm laying on."

"Well, who am I to disappoint?" Stan replied, pulling Michelle to him and kissing her. Their lips met and parted, and their tongues began to dance. Stan was lying on his left side, supporting his weight on his left arm. This left his right hand free to explore Michelle's body. He started just rubbing her back, but soon found himself moving lower and lower until he was running his hand over her butt.

Meanwhile, Michelle's free hand was busy running over Stan's chest. Covered by only a t-shirt, Stan's chest was hard, the muscles rippling slightly. She slid her hand over to his back and pulled their bodies even closer, and was immediately rewarded with the feeling of another hard part of his body. Stan's cock was rock solid and pressed against her body. She moaned at the feeling of him as he pressed against her.

Stan continued to caress Michelle's butt for a few minutes, then he moved up, over her hip, bringing his hand up her side. As he did so, Michelle pulled away just enough to allow him to cup her breast with his hand, his fingers gently running over the soft mound. Another moan escaped her lips as he lightly brushed her nipple with his finger tips. Her nipple hardened in response to his touch, and he pulled away from their kiss long enough to suggest she remove her top.

Michelle was only too happy to oblige. Stan rolled onto his back as Michelle sat up and swung her leg over his body, straddling his midsection. She raised the bottom of her top, slowly raising it over her head to reveal her braless breasts. Stan automatically reached up and took one in each hand, brushing his fingers over her nipples, once again feeling them harden at his touch. Michelle tossed her top beside them and leaned forward so that her breasts hung just inches from Stan's face. "Suck on them," she begged.

Stan moved quickly to comply, taking her right nipple into his mouth and running his tongue over the tip. Michelle let out another moan as he worked one nipple with his mouth and the other with his fingers. He switched to her other breast after a moment, bringing her other nipple to full hardness to match the first. Michelle was enjoying the attention to her chest, but her pussy was beginning to get slick and it wanted attention too.

Somewhere in the firehouse a bell started ringing, and then it stopped. Then it started again, and then stopped again. It was faint at first, but kept getting louder each time it started. Michelle wondered why the firehouse bell would ring off and on and not steadily...

... and then she finally realized it was her phone ringing, waking her from the dream of mouths and fingers and nipples. DAMN, she thought as she reached for the cordless and answered it curtly, "Yeah?"

"Hey, it's Stan from over at the fire station. What'cha doin'?"

It look her a moment to reply. Should she admit to having just awoken from dreaming about him? Figuring it was worth the risk, she answered, "Just lying here thinking about you."

"Really? What about me?" he asked carefully. Maybe it was because she was tired, or frustrated by lack of sex, but she told him exactly what she had dreamed. He listened with interest, occasionally making approving noises through the phone. When she got to the end, he simply said, "Sounds like fun. When do you want to do it for real?"

"I'm ready when you are," she replied with a sultry tone in her voice.

"OK, I'll be right there. Talk to you soon," he said before he hung up. A few seconds later, her doorbell rang. Michelle practically ran to the door, forgetting to check the peephole before she opened it. There was Stan wearing his work clothes. His muscled chest was covered by a tight, dark blue t-shirt with the fire department logo. The sleeves were equally tight over his biceps. She also noticed another tight spot, somewhat south of his belt. A bulge in his matching dark blue trousers showed a promise of good things.

"Wow, that was quick," was all she would say. Her pulse began to race, her breathing got a little ragged, her nipples strained against the cotton of her shirt, and her pussy was suddenly on fire. Just the sight of him standing there, combined with her dream and his easy acceptance of playing it out had her on the verge of cumming right there in the doorway. "Let me get my purse, then we can go," she finally managed to say.

After she had grabbed her bag and locked up, they walked out to his truck parked at the curb. She slid across the seat to the middle while he went around and climbed into the driver's seat. As he started the truck and pulled away, she turned so that her back leaning against his right side and her legs were propped up on the seat. He held the wheel in his left hand while his right arm came around to put his hand halfway up her left leg. Michelle closed her eyes as he stroked his fingers along the inside of her soft thigh. Each pass brought his hand closer to the bottom of her jean shorts. Michelle felt her pussy getting wetter by the second until he finally made contact. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as a smile crept across his face. He no longer moved his hand along her leg, instead keeping it at her crotch, gently rubbing the material that covered her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.