Firemen - Cover

Firemen

Copyright© 2005 by Osan69

Part 3: Fire Hoses

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Fire Hoses - A girl looking for first aid comes across a firehouse. Inside, she finds more than just first aid. She finds her fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jack finally leaned back as Michelle's breathing got back to normal. She was lying across the bunk sideways, legs apart, head back, eyes closed, floating down from the intense pussy-eating orgasm Jack had just given her. She could feel Jack's hands on her legs, gently stroking her thighs, working higher and higher with each pass.

She opened her eyes after a few moments and was surprised to find her self looking up at two cocks. She turned her head slightly to find the twins, Cal and Brian, standing over her, slowly stroking their cocks above her face. She had been so engrossed in her orgasm that she didn't realize anyone else had come in. She smiled up at them and reached up to take a cock in each hand. Michelle noticed that the twins were completely identical, right down to their shaved balls and bulging dicks.

Michelle rolled over onto her stomach and pulled her knees up so that she was kneeling on the bunk. The twins' cocks were swinging in front of her face, and Jack was still running his hands up and down her thighs. She took one twin in her mouth while stroking the other, then switched after a minute or so. Meanwhile, Jack was busy behind her, running his hands up and down Michelle's thighs. She though he might never get to work, but the teasing didn't last long though, as Michelle's entire body jerked when she felt Jack's tongue brush against her swollen clit. Jack worked the tip of his tongue in circles, then up and down her pussy lips, tasting her juices for the second time. As he moved back to suck on her clit, he slipped first one, then two fingers inside her slippery pussy, sending Michelle soaring towards her second orgasm of the afternoon.

Jack lapped up the juices that were now running out of Michelle's pussy, while she switched back and forth between the twins' cocks. The twins reached down to concentrate on Michelle's tits, playfully rolling her nipples between their fingers while she sucked and stroked them. The sensations she was feeling were beyond any she had imagined, and Jack's fingers and tongue were about to bring her to another orgasm when she heard footsteps.

She pulled her mouth off the twins long enough to see Stan removing his shorts. He already had his shirt off, and the rest of his clothes joined the pile on the floor. Stan came to stand beside the twins, and Michelle was now surrounded by four naked firemen. She methodically began working Stan into the cycle of cocks, moving from Cal to Brian, then to Stan. She sucked each of them in turn, never spending too much time on one, and never leaving one of them out.

Michelle was deeply engrossed in the cock sucking she was doing, but she did noticed when Jack stopped licking her pussy and withdrew his fingers. Jack stood behind Michelle and placed the tip of his swollen cock at the entrance to her soaking wet pussy. This made Michelle stop sucking the other three men long enough to push back as Jack slid his dick slowly inside of her. Stan, Cal, and Brian just stood there stroking their cocks, as Michelle focused on the new sensation of having Jack's cock inside her. After a moment, she reached out to take Cal in her hand, pulling him to her mouth to resume the three-way blowjob.

Michelle was very close to climax again as Jack picked up the pace of his cock pounding into her pussy. He was really giving it to her now, and she was trying hard not to bite the men she was sucking. On top of all the sensations she was feeling, she heard yet another voice from somewhere else in the room. "Damn, they started without us."

Michelle let Brian's cock fall out of her mouth long enough to look over towards the voice. It turned out to be Phil, and he and Bobby were halfway undressed by the time they crossed to the bunk to join the party. "Six firemen," she thought, "I don't know if I'll survive." The twins and Stan moved aside as the two new comers stopped directly in front of her. "Fresh meat," she said as she removed their pants. Phil's cock sprang out as she removed his briefs, and she gave him one quick suck. Then she turned her attention to Bobby.

Bobby was the youngest of the firemen in the firehouse, but when Michelle opened his shorts, she gasped. Bobby's cock was hanging below the bottom of the leg of his boxers. "Impressive, isn't he?" said Stan. "Oh my," was all Michelle could mutter as she almost reverently pulled Bobby's boxers down to reveal his personal fire hose. The other four firemen just stood and stroked their cocks as Michelle hefted Bobby's monster cock with both hands. She brought the head to her lips and wondered how much of it would fit inside her mouth. As it turns out, she managed to get only about a third of it into her mouth, so the rest she stroked with both hands.

Jack had never stopped his thrusting behind her, and Michelle could tell he was about to cum. As she worked on Bobby's hose, she felt Jack pull out and begin to spray hot cum onto her ass and across her back. The combination of cocks in her mouth and hands, Jack pulling out, and the hot cum on her body was more than she could stand. Michelle came, shuddering as the impact of her orgasm vibrated her to the core.

Jack moved off to and sat on the bunk beside her. Once Michelle had recovered from her orgasm, she looked up at the five firemen standing around her and said, "Who's next?" Stan quickly moved behind her and took up where Jack had left off, sliding his cock into her easily. The other four firemen formed a line in front of her. Phil was the first, pushing his cock into her mouth as soon as she opened it. Cal, Brian, and Bobby stood next to him slowly stroking their cocks as she swallowed as much of Phil's cock as she could. Stan's rhythm increased quickly, and it didn't take long for him to leave his load on her back and ass as well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.