The Real Estate Connection - Cover

The Real Estate Connection

Copyright© 2005 by Kiwiwolf

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An ex mercenary returns to civilisation. The purchase of a house introduces him to what could be the woman of his dreams, but there are sinister forces working in the background. The sex is steamy and the pace is fast... keep up with me if you can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Stevie sighed as she snuggled in under my arm. I looked down to see a small contented smile on her face. She looked so peaceful curled on the couch, feet drawn up under her, lying across my lap. It felt very natural and very comfortable. With a jolt I realised that I was starting to get used to being around people. So much for the big loner thing. It shook me for a moment but it took me seconds to figure that maybe this is what I needed. After all maybe this is what a normal life is supposed to be like, sitting with good friends wrapped in nothing but towels and enjoying quiet togetherness.

Having no real frame of reference as to what a "normal life" was made this one huge learning curve and I was starting at the very bottom. I had a lifetime of opinions, experiences, and values to reset or relearn and what better place to start than with good friends and a potential great partner.

Looking over at Matt and Becky cuddled up on the other couch I caught Matt's eye and smiled. They looked so content ... not a care in the world. It was as if the events of today had never happened. The smile faded from my face.

"Guys, we have to talk about what happened today." This drew a theatrical groan from Stevie as she pulled herself upright on the couch next to me.

"Look, I don't want to piss on the party but we have to talk about this. I don't know all the details behind what went down today but I'm worried. I've been here for less than a week and all of a sudden there isn't just me to worry about any more. I have you to consider and frankly that is a pretty scary proposition. These guys were loaded for bear and from the looks of them and what I do know they were pretty professional."

"They got caught. That doesn't sound professional to me." This from Matt. At least I had their full attention now. I shook my head, regretting the one too many Scotches I had downed earlier. Stevie stood as if reading my mind.

"Hold on honey and I'll put some coffee on." Her voice was full of concern which again shook me. The feelings that were sweeping through me were confusing to say the least. For the last 8 years I had been as self sufficient as a man in my profession could possibly be. Sure, in any combat team you have to rely on the man next to you but I had been exceptionally good at separating my work from my private life. My down time had been spent in solitary pursuit of whatever interested me at the time. On the rare occasions I had chosen to socialise with my team mates it had always been a strained affair. We functioned well as a team because they respected my ability and leadership, not because they liked me. I could get the job done with a minimum of risk, and in our business that was a precious ability.

I was still doing my introspective navel gazing when Stevie came back into the room with the coffee pot, cups, and the trimmings balanced on a tray the salesman had thrown in when I bought my kitchenware. She had made a detour to the bedroom and was now, for want of a better word, dressed in an old denim shirt of mine. I have to say it looked better on her than it ever did on me.

Matt was sitting watching me, a look of concern on his face. Jesus ... they must think I'm losing it. I waited until we were all sipping on hot fresh coffee before speaking.

"Matt you're right. They did get caught. That doesn't mean they aren't pro's. I've known their kind for years on both sides of the equation. They got caught because I'm a bit paranoid by nature and because I have pretty damned good instincts. Luck, paranoia, ability and instinct kept me alive for 8 years when a lot of guys around me died. Underestimating these people just because they got caught is wrong, dangerous and stupid." Maybe I laid it on a bit thick but I needed to get the seriousness of the situation through to them. I carried on.

"I made a hell of a lot of enemies down there in the last 8 years. I cost them a lot of money ... millions in wrecked labs, shipments burned, planes and boats destroyed ... I had a free reign and hit them whenever and wherever I could."

"These folks have long memories and fat wallets. I always knew that there could be repercussions when I left mercenary work, but I was always convinced that I would only have to worry about me. You people have gone and changed that dynamic quite drastically. I came here to melt into the background and be as anonymous as I could, to catch up on some of the luxuries of life that up 'til now have only been pictures in books or topics of conversation. That's all changed now."

"Are you saying you don't want us here?" I turned and was shocked at the expression on Stevie's lovely face. She looked scared, angry and shocked.

I sighed. "I don't know what I want at the moment baby. I need to find out what is happening first so that I know what I am up against. I need to know what the threat is before I can figure out how to react to it and protect you all."

"Craig, I can only speak for myself, but I'm damned sure I'm not going to abandon a friend in his time of need. Shit that sounded pompous. Look man I hardly know you but I'm pretty sure that if the tables were turned and it was us in trouble, you wouldn't leave us in the lurch. What makes you think that we would leave you to it?" Matt looked at me with a bemused look on his face. Becky was nodding her lovely head at his side.

"As usual, my man is long winded but correct. Besides, there is definitely strength in numbers isn't there?" Matt grinned and pulled her close.

I turned to Stevie. Her eyes searched my face for some sign of encouragement. I sighed and pulled her into a hug. I could see that this was a battle I wasn't going to win.

"Okay. You win ... but we play this my way. Everyone needs to take some extra care until we find out exactly what's going on here. I'm going to pay a visit to Langley tomorrow. If the CIA had me red flagged then I want to find out why and what they know. In the mean time I think it would be better if everyone set up camp here. From what I've seen of the place so far it is going to be pretty easy to defend if it becomes necessary. Plus Becky's safety in numbers argument holds a bit of weight."

Stevie's grin was a thing of beauty. With a bounce and a whoop she was perched in my lap busy plastering my face with happy kisses. This lady didn't know how to do things by halves.

"Well I'm tired guys. Hope you don't mind if I grab my man and retire for the night. You kids play nice now and remember to lock up before you go up to bed."

This drew a thunderous laugh from Matt while Becky burst into a fit of giggles before putting on a mock severe look and speaking.

"Craig I think you are well and truly snared. This might be your last chance to escape intact. Take my advice and run ... run while you can."

I laughed as Stevie dragged me to my feet. "I think I'll take my chances. Good night you two."

Their goodnights followed me as I trailed upstairs behind Stevie. I stayed a couple of stairs below her to take advantage of the magnificent view she was providing. When she had put my shirt on she had obviously neglected to replace her panties which were still lying out on the deck next to the hot tub. I briefly wondered if she realised what an incredible show she was putting on before she removed all doubt.

"Like what you see baby?" she murmured. "Do you like that ass honey?"

I felt it was about time I got a bit of control back.

"In about 30 seconds I'm going to be burying my tongue in that ass lover." I growled as I took two quick steps and swept her up and over my shoulder. She squealed as I ran up the remaining stairs and into the bedroom, kicking the door closed behind me. Laughing I dumped her unceremoniously on the bed and gazed down at her.

She lay with her hair fanned out around her head on the pillow. Her arms were up above her head and the shirt had rucked up around her lovely slim hips. Licking her lips sensuously she slowly spread her long legs.

"Put your money where your mouth is big guy." She purred. Her eyes were hooded, her cheeks flushed and her lips full and moist. I could honestly say I had never seen a sexier sight. Without a word I bent and grabbed her by the ankles. With a heave I dragged her over so her ass was resting on the edge of the bed. Still holding her ankles and looking deep into her eyes I dropped to my knees between her thighs. My hands slipped down her firm calves until I was holding her behind her knees. Firmly I pushed up, out and back, spreading her wide and rolling and raising her hips up off the bed.

Maintaining eye contact I slowly lowered my head until my lips gently grazed the inside of her thigh near her ass. My tongue slid out and slowly swept upwards toward her knee pulling a small moan from her beautiful lips. Slowly I trailed my tongue back toward her pussy, then just when I was about to touch her moist lips I switched legs and trailed upwards again. I could feel her heat and smell her clean fresh scent as she moaned and wriggled as my tongue found a sensitive spot behind her knee. I let my tongue play there for a while before sucking the soft flesh of her leg into my mouth and laving it with my tongue. Her arms whipped forward and her fingers wound their way through my hair insistently pulling my lips toward her wet pussy. Being the gentleman that I am, who was I to refuse her. With a sudden lunge my tongue was buried in her soaked hole, my nose pressed against her clit.

"AAAARRRGGGGHHH!" Her scream was guttural and loud enough to let Matt and Becky know exactly what was going on behind our closed door. Her hips started a rhythmic thrusting on my searching tongue as her hands left my hair and grabbed her own knees, spreading and opening herself even further. This freed my hands up for more enterprising tasks, and I immediately set them to work. As I lapped at her pussy my left hand slid up her flat firm stomach and over her hard nippled breast.

My right hand moved down and momentarily cupped her hard butt. I loved the way her skin felt, hot and smooth with a sheen of moisture. I slid my thumb up, sliding it between her butt cheeks, over her puckered asshole and into her wet cunt alongside my probing tongue. Stevie moaned as she felt the invasion then whimpered as I swirled it around getting it as wet as I could.

"Oh fuck baby ... God I want you!" Her breath was coming in ragged gasps and stringing words together was becoming a major mission for her. I shifted the angle of my attack and slipped my tongue out of her pussy and started sucking on her engorged lips, my nose still sliding back and forth across her swollen clit. My thumb was now wet enough. Without further ado I slid it out of her and moved it slowly downwards.

Stevie immediately figured out where it was headed.

"Yesssssss!" It was a long drawn out hiss that told me exactly what she wanted ... and where she wanted it. My thumb arrived at her asshole and slid back and forth over the puckered tight ring, exerting a little more pressure at every pass.

"Oh fuck yes!" Her moan was louder and her hips were bucking against my lips and tongue. My face was slick with her hot juice which was now freely flowing, trickling down the crack of her ass and adding to the lubrication I was spreading around her tight ring. From my position I watched as her stomach muscles started to flutter with tiny spasms as small orgasms started to jolt her. It was time.

My lips clamped down on her engorged clit sucking it and the surrounding flesh as far into my mouth as I could, while my tongue went to work lashing the firm little bundle of nerves. Simultaneously my thumb pressed steadily inwards against the rubbery resistance of her tight sphincter. With a minimum of opposition my thumb popped past the muscle and slid deeply into her hot tight depths.

Stevie froze for a heartbeat ... then ... she went ballistic. Her whole body flexed, legs flying out straight and as rigid as boards. Her body arched as her heels dug into the mattress. Her fingers were suddenly wound through my hair again as my face was mashed against her spasming pussy. A massive orgasm ripped through her with a violence which would have been shocking if I hadn't been expecting it. Her tight asshole clamped down on my invading thumb as she slid deeper into the most spectacular climax I had ever witnessed. Stevie's juices were free flowing, soaking my lips and chin, as her body contracted in spastic jerks, an explosive grunt accompanying every contraction.

It was getting hard to breathe. My mouth and nose were completely enveloped in her crotch. Just as it was getting to the stage when oxygen was a must have, she gave a small strangled scream and slowly sank back onto the sheets gasping. I could breathe and did so, sucking as much air into my lungs as I could before collapsing onto the bed beside Stevie.

I rolled over and pulled her into my arms, holding her as she panted, trying to get her breath back.

"My God! I'll have what she's having!" My head whipped round, automatically tracking the source of the voice. Becky's voice. She was leaning against the door jamb with Matt firmly pressed up behind her. His hands were cupping her gorgeous naked breasts, her bra creating an attractive green lacy pool at her feet. Her right hand was busy between her thighs, thrust down the front of her G-String. Her eyes were hooded with lust whereas Matt's were filled with amusement and something else as he scanned Stevie's body. Obviously I hadn't closed the door properly.

"Jesus you two!" Stevie gasped, "Is there no privacy here in my own home?"

"Your home?" Matt burst into laughter which almost instantly took the heat out of a very promising erotic situation. I joined him.

"Your house eh? So what did I sign in your office?"

"Oh don't worry baby, you can stay here. I'll need a cabana boy."

"I have a Cabana?" I really was going to have to fully explore my property.

The whole situation was very strange but not uncomfortable. Here we were, four attractive naked, or near naked adults, throwing jokes back and forth as if nothing was amiss. It was a lifetime away from what I was used to and for a moment I wondered if it was all real. Stevie's hand sliding over my thigh and grabbing my semi hard cock dispelled all doubts. Something that felt that good could not be a dream.

"Matt ... take that lady and be gone from our presence. Pressing matters are rising that need my full attention." She punctuated her statement with long slow strokes of my rapidly hardening cock. "See you in the morning."

"C'mon stud ... let's leave them alone. I have some matters of my own that need attending to.' Becky blew us a kiss as she withdrew her hand from her panties and dragged Matt out of the room and down the hall. The door closed after them with an audible click.

"Baby we stink of chlorine. Come and scrub me lover." Flipping me a wicked grin she stretched languorously, rolled over, grabbed my hand and dragged me after her into the bathroom. I sat on the bathroom counter as she bustled around organising towels and getting the water temperature just right. As I watched her I realised that she was indeed acting like it was her house ... and on reflection, I didn't mind one bit. She looked comfortable and that in turn had put me at ease. It hit me that it was this easy familiarity that all three of my new friends were exhibiting that was making it easy for me to slip into my new situation with a minimum of fuss and stress.

The shower was a relaxed affair. Both of us were tired from the activities and events of the past couple of days and the process of washing each other was performed more with cleanliness in mind than as a precursor to another bout of mattress wrestling. There was a lot of kissing and exploring along with quiet murmured conversation as we soaked and scrubbed the grime and cares away. Soon enough the hot water started to run out, our signal that it was time for bed. We dried each other in a warm companionable silence then hand in hand we headed into the bedroom. Despite the earlier sexual frenzy we both knew that tonight was for sleep.

I climbed in and Stevie slid in after me. After years of sleeping on jungle floors and narrow army cots I didn't actually have a "side" as such but the way Stevie arranged her long smooth limbs around my body told me how I'd like to sleep from now on. It just felt right. Soft kisses and caresses were exchanged as we drifted softly into sleep.

The next day dawned warm, clear and sunny. That, in itself, would have been enough to send any mortal man into raptures. I had an extra reason to thank god for the new day.

I awoke to find Stevie crouched over my cock, hands on my chest for support, riding my morning hard on. The rising sun was behind her throwing her into silhouette, but I could see enough to tell she was enjoying herself. Her eyes were closed, lips pursed in an "O" of delight as her tight, hot, wet, pussy slid slowly up and down my hardness.

Stupidly my first thought was, "How the hell did she manage to sneak up on me like that?" Then all rational thought was driven from my mind as Stevie started to swivel her hips on every down stroke. The feeling was indescribable. Suffice to say I'd never felt anything like it before. Stevie appeared completely unaware that I was awake ... until she moaned and spoke.

"Are you going to lie there and let me do all the work baby ... or are you going to roll me over and fuck me hard." she managed to get out in between gasps. Reaching up to grip her hips I answered her.

"I'm going to let you do most of the work." I growled as I hauled her down hard on my cock, burying myself as far as I could in her hot, velvet depths. Her firm hard nippled breasts bounced beautifully as she paused and ground her pussy against my pubic bone before slowly rising up onto her haunches then slamming herself back down onto my erection.

I released her hips and moved my hands up over her hot flanks and around to her heaving breast. Softly I trailed my fingertips over the underside of the lovely orbs and her ribcage, content for the moment just to watch her ride. Her eyes opened and she smiled down at me as she wriggled her way toward what I guessed would be her first orgasm of the day. Yes, I could think of a lot worse ways to start the day.

As I filled my hands with her breasts Stevie reached for my nipples and started to pinch them with her manicured nails. I'd never, before this moment, considered my nipples as an erogenous zone. Man was I wrong! It was like tiny electric shocks, shivers took over my body in time with every tweak. Almost of their own volition my hips started moving in concert with hers ... slowly at first but gaining in force and speed as Stevie sped towards her climax.

I cupped her breasts and started rolling, squeezing and pulling on her nipples. The hard rubbery nubbins were an angry coral red now and standing up like sewing thimbles. Stevie grunted with every down stroke as she fucked me faster and faster. I realised I was just along for the ride this time and laid back to watch her go into orbit. It didn't take long.

With a long deep moan Stevie crashed headlong into her orgasm. Her whole body tensed and the rhythmic undulations of her hips became uncoordinated and frantic. I felt the walls of her pussy contract around my hard straining cock, and this was enough to send me over the edge along with Stevie.

"Oh fuck ... I'm cummmmming ... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK!" If Matt and Becky weren't already awake they would be now. Stevie's bellow rang through the room as she drove herself down fully on my shaft just as I lost control and sprayed her insides with my hot load. While I remained rigid and still, Stevie was shaking like a patient with the Malaria Tremors. Finally with a small wail she collapsed on my chest panting.

We lay there slowly getting our breath back still joined at the genitals. My lovely lady was laying soft kisses on the skin of my chest while I was stroking her back and hair. This was a world away from my old life which I missed not a bit. Thinking about my past existence brought the events of yesterday back to mind. I had to get a few answers today and to do it, I figured a trip to Langley was in order. But that could wait. I was busy enjoying what I was beginning to hope would become a regular morning thing.

"So what is on the agenda for today honey?" Stevie's question broke me out of my navel gazing.

"Well lover, first we start with a good home cooked breakfast. Then we progress to the shower where we cleanse ourselves of this morning's debauchery and prepare ourselves for the day to come. After that I have to organise a phone line or two, an alarm system, and run a few more errands. Then I think you'd better take me shopping. I'm rapidly coming to the limit of my available civilian clothing and have no idea where the landed gentry shops for threads in this town. You game to help me in that area?"

Grinning, she looked up at me and said, "I think I can handle that. Now get going on breakfast before I wither away to skin and bone."

"No way babe! I did breakfast yesterday. It's your turn today ... and I have my eggs sunny side up and runny okay?"

A mock look of horror crossed her face and she rolled off me leaving my cock to flop wetly against my belly as we uncoupled.

"Me? Cook? God man what do you take me for? First you lure me here and ply me with liquor, then you have your wicked way with me ... not once ... but twice! And now you demand sustenance? How could you ... you brute!" The look of indignation on her face was priceless. I struggled to contain my laughter as I put on an air of indifference.

"Yeah yeah. Come on wench. The lord of this manor needs feeding ... and it's your turn." I threw her an evil grin which was met with a withering stare. Leaning down I spanked her sexy upturned butt quickly before she could figure out what I was up to. "Food wench, and make it snappy!"

One minute she was looking shocked and sweet, the next I was wrestling with a spitting, snarling, bundle of warm sexy flesh and muscle. She pounced without warning and grabbed my wrists trying to pin me to the mattress while her gleaming white teeth snapped inches from my nipples ... the same nipples she had been teasing mere moments before. This will be easy I thought as I moved to push her off and over using my superior weight and strength. How wrong I was. Straddling my hips again, she now had her legs wound around mine effectively removing the strength and weight advantage. I had no leverage. I could, with some difficulty, push upwards with my hands until I had control of her hands. She couldn't let go of my wrists or I would have complete control of the situation in no time. She fought with a fierce, quiet, concentration and I was finding it hard to gain the upper hand through fair means. So I did what any decent gentleman would do. I cheated.

Rearing up suddenly, I lightly nipped her nipple with my teeth. Stevie shrieked and let go of my hands, covering her breasts to protect them from further attack. As quick as a striking snake I flipped her onto her back and leapt on top of her pinning her to the sheets ... or at least that is how it should have gone. In reality it was a lot different. I did manage to grab hold of her waist and start to flip her. That is the point where I discovered that she had elbows ... and she wasn't scared of using them.

When my vision cleared she was perched back on top of me and now had a much better position. She wore a ferocious grin and I was about to submit when there was a laugh from the doorway.

"I guess you two have managed to work up an appetite. I hope so anyway or this breakfast is going to go to waste." Becky and Matt walked into the room carrying two trays. Stevie apparently had managed to develop a sense of modesty which hadn't been evident last night. With a shriek she collapsed on my chest and dragged the covers over us.

"Modesty sis? It's okay we've seen it before." Grinning they put the trays down on the bed and climbed on with us. "Don't wait for us ... dig in. We've had ours. We just thought we'd check in and see what the plans are for today."

I recapped what I had discussed with Stevie as we ate. Matt volunteered his services to get a couple of phone lines installed and help with the alarm. After a quick huddle with Becky, Stevie announced that I'd be accompanied by both women on my clothes shopping trip. God help me.

"First thing on my agenda is getting the computer set up ready for connection when the phone lines go in. Matt could you help me with that buddy?"

"No problems man. Let me make a call and see if we can get the phone lines fast tracked. I have a contact who sold his house through me. He said I could call on him if I ever needed a telecommunications favour. Craig can I also suggest you get yourself a cell phone? You have no idea how handy they can be."

"Way ahead of you there buddy. I used satellite phones in the jungle for secure comms. When I left the job I managed to liberate one as a bonus. I'm pretty sure it is in a box still in the car crate."

"Boys and their toys! While you boys are doing manly man stuff Becky and I will start setting things up properly. It's not something you can leave to men is it Becky?" Stevie was getting right into this whole house business.

"At the risk of killing the happy mood folks, I also have to find time to get to Langley. I need some answers about what happened yesterday and I don't think the Richmond PD is going to be able to help me with the most pressing ones. With that in mind I think we had better move ass people."

Soon Casa Del Miller was a hive of activity. In no time the girls had the desk positioned just right in the library. Apparently it was positioned for optimal flow and view. It was then up to Matt and me to set up the computer as Stevie and Becky searched out other minor adjustments to make to my humble abode. Matt made his phone call and was delighted to tell me that my phone would be up and running by mid day. The service would include high speed internet hook up which would be a bonus after the snails pace dial up modem connection I had suffered with in Colombia.

Finally I could put it off no longer. It was time to get on the road and head for Langley. Stevie wanted to come but I didn't even know if I was going to get through the gates. Having a passenger might just be too much. After much spirited discussion and cajoling I managed to get my way. To make up for my abandonment, I had to promise to take her to dinner. Grabbing my keys I headed for my car.

My day came crashing down around me as I opened the door. I didn't need to go to Langley, Langley had come to me. For 10 seconds I stood there mute, gaping at the man standing smiling on my doorstep. He was movie star handsome with an athletic models frame, clad in an expensive suit. Gleaming perfect teeth radiated out of a deeply tanned face which was framed by a perfectly arranged full head of surfer blonde hair. Christopher Simmons. The last time I had seen his face had been through the scope on my rifle. I should have squeezed the trigger when I had the chance. Emotions rocketed through me, warring for supremacy. Confusion, shock, and rage. Rage won.

With a bellow I was on Simmons in a heartbeat, a right cross catching him slightly off target on his left temple. He went down with a surprised grunt and I followed him down, fists flying. I was completely oblivious to anything and everything else around me. Destroying the face in front of me was my number one priority.

He was stunned and flopping around like a gaffed fish as I paused in my assault on his facial features. His throat was exposed and I knew instantly that I could finish this now. One hard punch and I could crush his hyoid and larynx. I could lay a lot of ghosts to rest with just one hard punch. Shifting my weight slightly, I drew back to deliver the killing blow and put him out of my misery.

"DON'T DO IT BOSS!!!" Four words delivered by a voice belonging to a man who had died 18 months ago. My head whipped around and I came face to face with two of the ghosts that had tormented me for the last year and a half. I rose shakily to my feet and stood stunned.

"Don't do it boss ... it's not worth it brother." Sergeant Sam Roberts stepped up to the step with Sergeant Hemi Wallace at his shoulder. Both looked scared ... both looked embarrassed. Both looked alive and both were supposed to be dead.

According to the man at my feet.

For the first time I became aware of the rest of my audience. I turned to find Stevie and Becky huddled in the doorway, ashen faced and looking very shocked. Matt was at my shoulder looking ready to dive in and assist me if assistance was needed. Suddenly I was in need of a place to sit. I turned and walked past my friends heading for the first available couch. I made it and collapsed staring down at my hands resting on my thighs. When I looked up Stevie was standing in front of me with a worried look on her face. Becky and Matt were looking on concerned but wary. Matt kept throwing looks towards the three newcomers who were in the doorway, Simmons being supported by Hemi and Sam who looked decidedly uncomfortable. A million questions were bouncing around in my head but I had no idea where to start. I was at a total loss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.