Triad - Cover

Triad

Copyright© 2005 by Gato Medio

Postscript: Two Letters

Erotica Sex Story: Postscript: Two Letters - Stan and Tracy are a couple of middle-class intellectuals. They consider their attitude towards sex and marriage liberal, maybe even adventurous. However, reading Stan's account carefully makes us wonder whether they are really any different from the average middle-class couple.<br>Everything changes when they meet Helen Joe, a woman they both are strongly attracted to. Helen seems to be able to detect and satisfy their hidden desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

New York City,
November 15th, 2004

Dear Stan,

It's been a long time since I last heard from you. So it was quite a surprise when I received your letter in such a fat envelope. As it turned out when I opened it, most of the volume came from those printed pages with the funny characters.

I'm glad to hear that you and Cathy are getting along so well. I wish I could say the same about Tracy and me. Here, things are going from bad to worse. But I don't want to bore you with my problems.

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you, but finding someone who was able to help me wasn't as easy as I had thought.

Yes, I have a lot of immigrants on my staff - nobody can afford to hire regular workers anymore - but I don't presently employ anyone who speaks Chinese. My workers are mostly Latinos. They're not as disciplined as the Orientals - you never know what time they'll show up for work on Monday morning - but at least they make an effort to speak our language.

Would you believe that right here, in the middle of what many people consider the pillar of Western culture, we have a whole bunch of people unable to speak a civilized language? My experience makes me wonder whether they're capable of speaking their own mother tongue. I'm referring, of course, to New York's Chinatown.

I asked some of my customers there if they could help me. (I do the laundry for many of the better restaurants in Chinatown.) On the phone they all said it would be no problem, they would gladly translate the stuff for me. But when I showed them the pages, their slitty eyes turned almost round and they said, "Solly, cannot tlansrate rettel." So at least I knew that what you sent me was a letter. Some of them got downright unfriendly when I asked who might be able to translate this text for me. "Nobody in Chinatown tlansrate this," they said, and suggested I forget about the whole thing.

But they don't know me. I can't resist a challenge. The only reason I didn't contract one of the professional translation services is that you told me this wasn't really important. You just wanted to satisfy your curiosity about what this friend of yours is working on.

Then I remembered that this Malaysian girl I know had told me she could read Chinese. I see her occasionally and the next time I went I took your pages along. Well, to tell the truth, she's a really classy hooker and I visit her regularly. The last time I went, instead of getting a first class blowjob, I asked her to tell me what was written on those pages. I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I've made for you.

Anyway, she says it's a letter, but not a real one. She thinks it could well be an imaginary letter that is part of a novel, but not one of the great works of world literature you had been thinking of. According to May - that's her name - it's more likely a piece of pulp fiction, something involving Kung Fu fighters, secret societies and Ninja Turtles - but maybe I'm mixing up countries here. After having done the transcription and having read the text a few times, I would agree with her. This has got to be fiction. Nobody would write weird stuff like this for real.

I gave May the pages to read. Then I asked her to translate them aloud and I taped her. Afterwards I transcribed the tape onto my word processor and made any necessary adjustments. Obviously, May didn't come up with nice, rounded sentences when she translated the text on the fly. Her English is a bit weak in any case. Also, May told me that the text is written in a very formal language. "Like a letter from a bank or a government office," she said. So I have rephrased May's mumblings into something which looks more like a business communication. I didn't ask May to check what I've come up with as the final text - I wasn't prepared to forego another blowjob for the sake of accuracy.

There are a few passages where I have doubts that May used the right word - I've put my comments against them. The completed translation is enclosed. I hope it tells you what you're looking for.

Give my love to Cathy. I know she doesn't return my feelings. Just tell her I said hello. And I sure would love to meet that other lady you have staying at your place! Lucky bastard!

Yours etc.

Ricky


Inter-Departmental Communication

From: [A bunch of letters neither May nor I could make any sense of.]
To: [ditto]

It gives us great pleasure to inform you that the training of the two specimens mentioned in our earlier communication is progressing extremely well and that they will be ready for deployment within the estimated timeframe.

As always, we have selected candidates based on a number of criteria, one of them being a low social profile. The two trainees are financially independent. They maintain social contact with only a limited number of people. There are no children and no surviving parents or other close relatives.

Their interest in linguistics has resulted in the publication of a dictionary which is well regarded by its users. Although the two are in a secure financial situation and do not depend on the income from their book, they have published a number of revised editions to keep its content up to date with current use.

Concerning the dictionary, we have already taken steps to discredit its authors in the eyes of their publisher and a large group of opinion-forming users. After the fiasco of their talk at the annual conference of the Association of Literary Translators it will not come as a surprise if no further revisions to the dictionary are published.

As far as the few personal friends are concerned, a strategy has been put in place which will result in the distancing of these friends. Eventually, the two candidates will be treated like social outcasts and will be pleased to cut off any existing ties with whatever friends and acquaintances they have.

Both individuals are physically attractive. Particularly the female's appearance is very pleasing to the eye. What makes these two subjects outstanding, however, is their willingness to engage in any type of activity suggested to them.

The male has been conditioned to remain sexually active for prolonged periods. In training, times of up to three hours have been achieved without artificial help. We expect to increase this time to four hours by the end of the preparation period. This duration can be extended by fitting the mechanical device known as 'cock ring'. It is however not recommended to fit this device for more than twelve hours as this may result in lasting damage.

The female has proven even more responsive to her conditioning than the male. She is eager to expose herself to strangers and to allow them to use her in any possible way. She has developed a strong desire to submit herself to physical punishment, torture and humiliation. It appears that severe treatment has become a precondition to her own satisfaction. If anything, her sexual appetite is expected to increase during the remainder of her training period.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.