Triad - Cover

Triad

Copyright© 2005 by Gato Medio

Chapter 8: The Prize Draw

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Prize Draw - Stan and Tracy are a couple of middle-class intellectuals. They consider their attitude towards sex and marriage liberal, maybe even adventurous. However, reading Stan's account carefully makes us wonder whether they are really any different from the average middle-class couple.<br>Everything changes when they meet Helen Joe, a woman they both are strongly attracted to. Helen seems to be able to detect and satisfy their hidden desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

The day started very similar to the previous two occasions when a poker round had been scheduled in the evening. Helen served us breakfast in bed. Afterwards there was light 'training', including a massage that induced a horniness which resisted any number of cold showers. At some time in the afternoon Cathy disappeared into the kitchen to prepare sandwiches for the evening. I wondered whether anyone would be interested in sandwiches after having been told what the program for today entailed.

While Cathy was slicing tomatoes and washing lettuce, she could be heard reciting her by now customary litany, "I need a fuck. I want a cock in my cunt. Or in my ass. Or in my mouth."

"Don't despair," I comforted her, "you'll soon get one."

"So will you," came her retort, reminding me once more of my predicament.

Because I had been busy worrying about what the evening would bring, I had neglected to decide what Cathy would be wearing for the night, something I had enjoyed very much on the past two occasions. To compensate for this lack of guidance, Cathy had decided on her own that she would start the evening wearing the same clothes she had been wearing at the end of the last poker meeting: none. However, she thought it wouldn't be a good idea to answer the door in her birthday suit.

This fitted perfectly into Helen's plan, which was that Cathy would stay out of sight until our guests had been briefed on the proposed program for the evening. Helen volunteered to be the reception committee, provide the necessary information, and in general act as the Master (or rather Mistress) of Ceremonies.

I wondered what Helen would be wearing to receive my friends, four men who had never seen her before. I should have guessed. She had no intention of wearing anything other than her black body stocking. I could imagine what impact it would have on my buddies to be suddenly confronted with this fantastic woman wearing an outfit which looked like a second skin.

I didn't have to wait long. Hank was the first one to arrive. He probably thought he had come to the wrong house when Helen answered the door. "Hi, my name is Helen. I'm a friend of Stan and Cathy's. They have been kind enough to let me stay at their place. Don't be shy, come on in."

It was wonderful to see Hank's face as he followed Helen into the house. His eyes were firmly glued to her thinly-covered behind. Hank's face was just one huge question mark. When Helen left us on our own for a moment while she went to the kitchen to fetch a beer for our guest, he whispered, "Who's she? Where's Cathy? What happened?"

Helen returned with the beer and filled our glasses. "This is Helen, a friend of ours. She's staying with us for a few weeks. Cathy will join us in a while. We're just waiting for everybody to arrive. Then Helen will explain everything," I answered his questions in the sequence he had asked them.

This was all the information I was willing to provide. Helen was kept busy answering the door, fetching beer, refilling glasses. Whenever she was out of earshot, someone added his own set of questions to the list. When she was present, my friends grimaced at me and I grimaced back without trying to convey any particular meaning.

Seeing that they weren't going to get anything out of me, my friends engaged in the game of undressing Helen with their eyes, although there wasn't really any need for this. All her wonderful features were clearly detectable under the thin fabric. The image probably gave rise to a number of wild fantasies, but I'm not able to say what they were. Helen probably knew but didn't let on that she could read their minds.

For a while I forgot my own predicament and felt really smug. Wasn't I a fantastic guy? Who else would be able to present his friends not only with his own wife but with a second stunning female to look at?

When all players had arrived and were looked after as far as liquid refreshment was concerned, Helen asked us to take our seats around the poker table and then proceeded to give us the long awaited explanation.

Helen introduced herself once more as a friend of the hosts and let it shine through that she had been present in the house during the previous two poker evenings - but she never mentioned that she had been instrumental in making them as unusual and as interesting as they had been.

"I've noticed that you guys have a very interesting approach to playing cards. Your evenings are a lot less boring than the other poker rounds I've come across. Let's face it: when men get together, the favorite conversation topics are cars, sports, and sex - not necessarily in that order. Playing cards comes way down on the list. So I made Stan and Cathy some suggestions on how to liven up your evenings a little more and they were willing to give it a try."

Helen's admission that, of the three topics she had mentioned, she knew only very little about sports and cars, produced a certain anticipation. Could this evening get even better than the previous two?

"So, today, you're going to give the cards a rest. Instead we'll conduct a prize draw where everybody wins a prize. Excuse me for a moment while I get the main prize of the evening."

While Helen disappeared briefly, the guys looked at me in utter confusion and amazement.

Their amazement increased when Helen returned with Cathy in tow. Cathy had slightly changed her plan on what to wear. She arrived with a large red ribbon around her waist and another one crossing her body in a vertical direction, passing from one shoulder between her breasts and between her legs, and then back up again behind her back. At the point where the two ribbons crossed, there was an elaborate bow, just like on a gift parcel. Cathy really looked like a large walking, breathing present as she stood next to Helen at the top of the poker table.

"This is tonight's main prize," Helen resumed her discourse. "Let me unwrap her for you, so you get a better view." Helen cut the two ribbons with a pair of scissors. The ribbons fell promptly away and left Cathy standing there in all her naked glory.

"Let's pass her around so you can have a better look." Helen gave Cathy a light slap on her bottom to send her on a tour around the table. "You may touch her, if you like."

There was no way any of my friends would ignore this invitation. They got up from their chairs and inspected every inch of Cathy's body thoroughly - with their eyes and even more so with their hands. They had seen Cathy naked at the last get-together, and they had fingered her pussy during the first of this extraordinary series of evenings, but there was nothing wrong with repeating the experience. Cathy's progress around the table was extremely slow because of the time each one of my friends took inspecting her tits, her ass and her pussy.

And Cathy? The woman who had declared that it gave her the creeps when men looked at her even when she was fully dressed, the one who had said that she didn't want my friends to peek at her pussy with their greedy eyes? She enjoyed all the attention she was getting to the full. She was all smiles and giggles when hands passed over her smooth skin; she shrieked when they pinched her nipples; she gasped when fingers passed along her slit and some even poked inside her for a while.

Watching how Cathy submitted so wantonly to my friends' caresses got me more and more excited. I was ready to grab her, bend her over the table and fuck her there and then. The only thing which held me back were my good manners.

When Cathy finally returned to Helen's side, Helen resumed her role as the Mistress of Ceremonies.

"I want each one of you to write his name on a piece of paper and hand it to me. The names go into this bowl here. I have already prepared another bowl with four slips on which I have written the four prizes."

When all the men had given her the requested slips, Helen put them into the bowl and then blindfolded Cathy. She guided Cathy's hands, one into each bowl and told her to pick one slip from each of them.

After the blindfold had been removed, Cathy unfolded the slips she had picked and announced, "The first winner is... Bill. And the prize is... Cathy's mouth."

There were cheers and approving murmurs around the table. Helen asked Bill to take a chair at the front of the table so that everybody could watch. It soon became clear that Bill's cock was ready to go - it probably had been for some time. I imagined that everybody else's dick was in an advanced state of excitement too, just like mine was.

Cathy made a show of sucking this cock with the knobby head. She did it not only for Bill's enjoyment, but also for the enjoyment of everybody watching and, not least, for her own. Cathy made an effort to make this blowjob last longer than the last time her lips and Bill's cock had met. She spent a long time kissing and licking his balls and then his shaft before she moved up and circled her tongue around his cock head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.