Triad
Chapter 6: Another Round of Poker

Copyright© 2005 by Gato Medio

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Another Round of Poker - Stan and Tracy are a couple of middle-class intellectuals. They consider their attitude towards sex and marriage liberal, maybe even adventurous. However, reading Stan's account carefully makes us wonder whether they are really any different from the average middle-class couple.<br>Everything changes when they meet Helen Joe, a woman they both are strongly attracted to. Helen seems to be able to detect and satisfy their hidden desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

"Good morning, darling. Today, I'm your breakfast. How would you like me?"

Cathy had woken up before me and there was no sign of Helen.

"Sunny side up," I said after having studied Cathy's marvelous body for a while. She immediately understood my allusion and draped herself across my lap to make her bottom easily accessible to my hand.

I had watched Cathy being spanked by my four friends the previous evening, but had refrained from joining in because I thought that four rounds of spanking were more than enough. Cathy had had some time to recover and apparently she was keen on feeling my hand on her bottom.

The only other time I had ever spanked a woman was when I wanted to teach Helen a lesson. At that time, I had really felt that Helen deserved to be punished and I had treated her pretty harshly - at least that's what I thought.

But now I was in a much more playful mood. I had no longer any reason to want to punish Cathy - on the contrary. She had been the key player in an evening I was sure I would never forget. Nevertheless, I was attracted to the idea of turning her cheeks, which had returned to their natural pale color, a dark shade of pink again.

I rubbed her bottom gently. Cathy swooned with delight and pushed her rear up against my hand, as if she were demanding a firmer touch. Then, when I thought she least expected it, I slapped her cheeks, but without putting a lot of strength into the blow. Cathy didn't remain as quiet as she had been the evening before. She gasped and shrieked when my hand made contact and giggled when it slid down between her cheeks and played with her pussy. It seemed that for Cathy having her bottom spanked had turned into a new, exciting form of foreplay.

We had been enjoying ourselves for a while, and I started thinking about taking the fun a little further when Helen arrived with our breakfast. She was dressed in a black body stocking which clung to her body like a second skin.

'Everything is covered, but nothing is hidden, ' I thought immediately. It didn't take skilled eyes like mine to detect every curve, every mountain and every valley. The garment adjusted instantly to every movement of her lithe body. The term cat-suit came to my mind. The only parts which weren't covered were her hands, her face and her neck.

Helen is of slim build and she isn't particularly tall, but with this outfit she turned into a commanding figure, someone who is to be obeyed. Her attire turned Helen into a figure of authority. Looking at her made me think of practitioners of some martial arts with their ascetic costumes and ritualistic movements.

But there was also something extremely frustrating about this suit. I knew that touching her through the textile would be almost as pleasurable as touching her naked body, but, somehow, the garment made it clear that we weren't supposed to touch her. She seemed to become less and less accessible.

Helen's behavior towards us hadn't changed, though. She apologized for the delay in the breakfast service as she placed the trays on our night tables.

"I've been on the phone to Australia," she explained. "Because of the time difference, I have to call people early in the morning to catch them before they go to bed."

Helen also told us that she had already taken care of the mess we had left behind, put the leftovers into the fridge and the glasses into the dishwasher. "I also washed the tablecloth, but I don't know if that stain Cathy left behind will disappear completely." She sounded like a perfect housekeeper, and there was a hint of disapproval in her voice when she talked about Cathy letting her juices leak onto the tablecloth.

"Don't you feel any regrets about what you did last night?" Helen asked while Cathy and I were devouring our breakfast.

The question took me by surprise. Helen almost sounded like a guardian of moral standards. Why would she disapprove of our behavior? Everything had happened exactly as we had jointly planned. Or did she disapprove of the fact that Cathy had gotten so much enjoyment out of flashing her pussy at my friends, letting them feel her up, and finally getting spanked by them? Was Helen frustrated that what she had planned as Cathy's punishment had nearly turned into an orgy?

"I don't have any reason to regret anything that happened last night," I said firmly. I was ready to defend Cathy against any accusation of lewdness.

"Neither do I," Cathy joined me. "In fact, given another opportunity, I'd do everything exactly the same."

"I'm glad you both feel like this about it," Helen said as she picked up our trays, emptied of anything edible. "And, Cathy, I may take you up on that offer." As she left our bedroom, Helen reminded us, "Today is a normal training day. I'll see you downstairs in fifteen minutes."

Cathy and I looked at each other. "She's tricked us," I said. "Particularly you."

"Never mind," Cathy answered. "I didn't say anything I didn't mean. And while we're on the subject: you should have thought of spanking me a long time ago. Just to think of all the years I went without! I consider this a serious character flaw on your part."

"It's a past character flaw," I assured her. "Let's not talk about our sins of the past, otherwise I'll have to present you with a long list too."


We spent most of the day in the gym of horrors, which Helen insisted on calling 'pleasure palace' and Cathy had baptized 'discipline den'. Once more I spent hours chained to the wall, having my cock stimulated while it and my balls were trapped in a harness. When I didn't enjoy and suffer from the effect Cathy's hands and mouth had on my cock, I watched her submitting to Helen's treatment.

Helen's imagination seemed to be unlimited when it came to causing her victim pain and subsequently bringing about relief. I had never thought it possible that one person could be both so cruel and so tender as Helen was when she dealt with Cathy. She could make Cathy writhe in agony, have her beg for mercy - and then let her experience an ear-shattering orgasm by touching her ever so lightly. The spectacle was both frightening and exciting.

My own ordeal was not limited to being pinned to the wall. To break the monotony, Helen made me lie face down on the table, where she trussed me like a turkey ready for the oven. Then she hoisted me up, held by ropes which were attached to my tied arms and legs and left me dangling while she strapped Cathy to the table beneath me. Helen lowered me gradually until my cock was less than an inch away from Cathy's pussy. Then she left the room, leaving us straining to make contact.

I could hear Helen tap away at the computer in the room next door, which we used as our home office, as I made a superhuman effort to get my cock to touch Cathy's pussy. Cathy also strained against her ties, trying to lift her bottom off the table and bring her pussy closer to my cock. The effort left both of us exhausted and frustrated.

When Helen returned after what seemed like hours - at least that's what my arms and legs felt like - she lowered me ever so slightly until my cock could touch Cathy's pussy. Helen also loosened Cathy's straps a little so that she could push her pussy up to meet my hard rod.

It felt so good! What we did, could not be described as fucking, not by any stretch of the imagination. I managed to get my body into a swinging movement, and as I passed back and forth like a pendulum, my cock head would graze Cathy's pussy lips which she strained to offer me. The contact our genitals made was so light, almost imperceptible, but it raised our excitement to an unsustainable level. When I saw Cathy's face convulse as she reached her climax, I was no longer able to hold back. My swinging cock gushed its cum all over Cathy's pussy and belly; some of it also landed on the table.

My next task was to clean up the mess I had made - with my tongue. Helen watched closely to make sure that I left both Cathy and the table immaculately clean.


Later that day, over a relaxed meal in a pleasant restaurant, I tried to satisfy my curiosity about what Helen was working on when she used the computer. Helen's reaction surprised me. At first, she all but denied that she had used the computer.

"I could clearly hear you typing while I was hanging from the ceiling, trying to grow my cock by another inch," I reminded her.

"Oh, that," she said, looking almost embarrassed. "I'm only experimenting, throwing a few ideas around. It may never get beyond the experimental stage. It's nothing that's ripe for discussion. When I get somewhere, I'll let you know."

I found her answer less forthcoming than her usual behavior. It was in marked contrast to the young lady we met not so long ago, who had talked with so much enthusiasm about her work. Her answer made me suspect that she was hiding something. Had she decided to start writing a novel of her own instead of translating other people's work and felt unsure about her talent as a writer?

If she wasn't working on any translation, maybe she was keeping a detailed diary? That would explain her reluctance to talk about it. Maybe her diary contained comments about Cathy and me? I would have loved to know what Helen had to say about us, particularly about me.

My curiosity was aroused. After that evening, I found myself frequently checking the computer after Helen had used it. But she always logged off and never left any traces of what she had been doing lying around.


Helen continued to serve us breakfast in bed every morning. She also took care of most other chores around the house and did the daily shopping - Cathy and I were immobilized a considerable part of our time and couldn't look after those tasks.

The black body stocking became a permanent feature. It almost seemed that it was the only item of clothing in Helen's wardrobe. Would I never again see her without this second skin? Sure, she was wonderful to look at; the garment almost looked like it had been sprayed onto her body. But my eyes, my hands and my mouth longed for the naked skin beneath the synthetic fiber. Would she remain a forbidden fruit forever?

But how could I have any negative feelings towards Helen because of her inaccessibility? Hadn't she given me a new Cathy, a woman hot as dynamite, willing to indulge in sexual pleasures, no matter what form they took? Wasn't she in the process of turning my cock into a tool which would be able to satisfy Cathy or any other woman - even the most demanding?

Maybe we had progressed past the stage where she offered us her body to let us realize our fantasies. Maybe now it was up to Cathy and me to satisfy each other's lust. I remembered her words, 'You'll have to become self-sufficient - or look for other partners to whom you can teach what you've learnt.' Was the day she would leave us getting close?


Helen's behavior gave no indication of an imminent departure. Our 'training' continued on its planned course. At least I assumed that there was a plan behind the sequence of ever-changing torments Helen put us through.

Cathy was subjected a few more times to Helen's mock caning. It never failed to have the desired effect. As soon as the cane swished through the air, Cathy lost control of her bladder and filled the bowl Helen had placed preemptively between Cathy's legs. The cane barely touched Cathy's bottom, but she was convinced that she had been castigated harshly. She turned into a little girl, screaming and sobbing uncontrollably.

Cathy's horror of being caned reached such dimensions that she panicked at the mere sight of the caning horse being lowered from the wall. Helen had to drag her, kicking and screaming, to the bar and use all her skills to bend Cathy over the beam and fasten the loops around her arms and legs.

I was stupefied by Cathy's abject fear of the cane and by the intensity of her reaction to canings which never happened. Obviously, something had happened to Cathy in the past which terrified her still today. Helen had somehow found out about it, but Cathy had never mentioned anything to me.

Once, when we had a few minutes on our own, I asked Cathy about the reason behind her fear. Cathy just said, "I don't want to talk about it." The tone of her voice made it clear that it wouldn't be a good idea to insist.

Helen gave me a chance to find out for myself what it's like to be bent over the caning horse. In my case, the cane whizzed right through and hit my bottom with full force - and it wasn't a pleasant sensation.

But this was nothing in comparison with the suffering I had to endure while I was chained to the wall with my balls trapped in Helen's devilish device. There were times when I felt like a cock with a body attached. At least that's how Cathy and Helen treated me. I suspected that the two increased the time of my suffering by a little every day. The eruptions of my cock when my balls were finally released were spectacular and left me - well, drained.

I also learned how to control myself when I wasn't wearing the harness. It seemed that my cock got used to being permanently hard. I could fuck Cathy for long periods without stopping. Sometimes I even stayed hard after I came and continued to fuck her as if nothing had happened.

One day, Helen had Cathy lick me, suck me and stroke me from early morning to late afternoon. My balls hurt so much, I was ready to faint. Then, suddenly, Helen lead Cathy away from me and strapped her to the table. Helen removed my harness and, using the exquisite touch of her hands, brought my already boiling cock to the overflow. She caught the cum spurting from my dick in a glass bowl. I couldn't believe how much spunk I was able to produce. When I ceased spurting, Helen carried the bowl to Cathy and held it to her mouth.

"Drink," she said. "If you waste one drop, you get a caning."

Cathy didn't spill a single drop.

I watched the scene in awe. Could there possibly be a more depraved, a more perverted act than Cathy sipping my cum from a bowl? But instead of feeling disgusted, I felt utterly excited. My cock was rock-hard. It seemed that it had never gone soft. And I wanted to plunge it into Cathy's mouth, right where my cum had disappeared.

Helen must have read my thoughts.

"Fuck her," she said, as she released me from my cuffs. "Stick your cock into every hole you can find."

I was in a frenzy. I was on top of the table and on top of Cathy in no time. I straddled her face and lowered my cock into her wide open mouth. I didn't want her to suck me. No, I wanted to fuck her face. I drove deep into her cum-swilling mouth. At first she gagged as I entered her throat, but she soon adjusted her position to accommodate my rod.

Next, with Cathy still strapped to the table, I fucked her soaking wet cunt which she offered me just as willingly as she had offered her mouth. Finally, I untied her, turned her around and made her bend over the table. I entered her rear with one firm stroke. I thrust into her ass like an animal. I wanted to compensate her for all the unsatisfactory fucks of the past, for all the prematurely terminated lovemaking. Cathy did not seem to mind that I treated her so roughly. She encouraged me with words and moans.

I don't know how long I had been pounding into Cathy's rear when I felt my climax approach. I wanted to deposit my seed in her mouth, where my earlier load had ended up. I pulled out of Cathy's ass, turned her around and fed her my cock which she eagerly sucked. It didn't take me long to fill her mouth with a second delivery of my hot spunk. Then I embraced Cathy and we held each other tight for a long time.


"What special surprise are you planning for this evening?" Helen asked Cathy as she served our breakfast.

It was exactly one week after Cathy had flashed her pussy so wantonly at my poker partners and had afterwards been spanked by them. 'This evening' referred to the fact that they were due to visit us again. I had decided to make up for all the evenings when I had skipped being the host 'for domestic reasons'.

"Hmm, I thought of getting some different types of bread. San Francisco sourdough, Irish soda bread, pumpernickel, black rye. And I've found a few new recipes for some interesting sandwich fillings. Chicken and avocado, for example..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.