Triad - Cover

Triad

Copyright© 2005 by Gato Medio

Chapter 4: Day Three

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Day Three - Stan and Tracy are a couple of middle-class intellectuals. They consider their attitude towards sex and marriage liberal, maybe even adventurous. However, reading Stan's account carefully makes us wonder whether they are really any different from the average middle-class couple.<br>Everything changes when they meet Helen Joe, a woman they both are strongly attracted to. Helen seems to be able to detect and satisfy their hidden desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

When Helen brought us our breakfast the next morning - something that had almost become routine - she wasn't dressed in the French maid's apron. Instead, she was wearing the yellow thong we had seen her in on our first evening together. Her bare breasts were adorned by a pair of nipple clamps. The clamps were linked by a delicate chain which swung freely between Helen's beautiful breasts and made the whole thing look like an intriguing kind of necklace - even though she didn't wear it around her neck - and not like a means for causing pain.

I used the opportunity to take a closer look at these torture instruments. The model Helen was wearing this morning looked like reduced-size tuning forks. Or maybe a better description would be to say the clamps looked like pairs of miniature chopsticks which were joined at one end. The nipple was imprisoned between the two sticks. At the end where they met, there was a small nut. Turning this nut one way would move the nut towards the nipple, force the chopsticks closer together and squeeze the nipple harder. Turning the nut the other way would reduce the pressure of the chopsticks and give the nipple a little more comfort.

"So this solves the 'one size fits all' problem," I thought. Obviously, not all nipples are the same size and shape. Being able to adjust them so easily meant that all women could use the same model. Or a man could use one set of clamps on all his women. I smiled, thinking that I now had two beautiful women at my disposal, willing to play this and other games.

"Men can wear them as well," Helen said, smiling. Once again, she was responding to my mind without waiting for me to express my thoughts. I wasn't sure I liked the implications of her smile and her comment.

"Those look nice. Can I have a pair too?" Cathy asked. With a side glance at me, she added the common female complaint, "He never buys me any jewelry."

So, Cathy had discovered a desire to have her own nipples squeezed by these torture clamps! I was slowly but steadily approaching a state of mind in which nothing could surprise me anymore.

"These are yours. I'm just warming them up for you. But you only get them after you've finished your breakfast like a good girl."

Cathy and I had enough reasons for being hungry. But it seemed to me that Helen's promise made Cathy attack her breakfast with even more determination than usual. Helen watched us demolish the food on our plates. When we had finished, she picked up our trays. As she was about to leave, she said, "I'll see you in the pleasure palace. The last one down is a sissy."

Cathy didn't want to be a sissy. Neither did I. But, being a gentleman, I let her use the bathroom first and was therefore the last one to arrive. I expected some verbal abuse, maybe worse, for being the last, but Helen simply said, "I'll deal with you later, now it's Cathy's turn." Then she asked me to help her strap Cathy to the 'trussing board', apparently her nickname for the low table.

We fastened Cathy's arms and legs to the four corners of the table. Cathy looked wonderful as she lay there, totally exposed, completely vulnerable. Her body seemed to be inviting abuse. My cock got ready to perform its own kind of torture.

Helen must have sensed my impulse. She decided it would be better if I were immobilized too and pushed me back against the wall to lock me into the iron cuffs I knew already from the previous day.

Helen removed the clamps which were still attached to her nipples but didn't put them immediately on Cathy. Instead, she got a vibrator and started to stimulate Cathy's nipples. Cathy moaned and writhed on the table as much as her restraints permitted.

"I want them nice and stiff," Helen explained. "That makes it easier to fit the clamps." She didn't have to wait long. As she fastened the clamps on Cathy's nipples, Cathy's moans grew louder.

The vibrator moved down between Cathy's legs. I could see Cathy push her pussy up in the air as the vibrator danced along her slit. When it pushed inside her pussy lips and pressed against her clit, Cathy's moans took on a greater urgency. She wanted more than just a vibrator. She got more, but maybe not exactly what she had expected. When Cathy's clit was 'nice and stiff', Helen fitted Cathy with a third clamp - right there on her pleasure knob. From the noises Cathy made I thought that this was going to make her either come or faint, or maybe both.

But Helen hadn't planned it that way. Cathy had to stay conscious and just short of reaching her orgasm. Helen linked the chain from the clit clamp to the one which was hanging between Cathy's nipples. I could see that the chain was as taut as a violin string, exerting considerable pull both on Cathy's nipples and her clit. Cathy looked like she was about to lift off the table.

Helen seemed to be oblivious to Cathy's agony. She took the vibrator and put it back onto the shelf where it belonged, impersonating a perfect housewife who always keeps her home in immaculate order. I wondered - and Cathy probably wondered too - how long Helen would keep her tied up like this. The only way Cathy could alleviate her pain was to breathe only very shallowly. Taking deep breaths would increase the tension of the chain even more.

"You know, we never got to finish that conversation we started yesterday," Helen said, as if this were a fireside chat over a glass of wine. I immediately knew which conversation Helen was referring to.

The previous day, I had thought of coming out with my resentment, asking Helen to decide in my favor. But now, as I saw Cathy subjected to such a painful treatment, I was in a much more conciliatory mood and decided to keep my mouth shut. Cathy also remained silent.

"Do you know which conversation I'm talking about, Cathy?"

"No, I don't remember anything," Cathy whispered.

"Shall I refresh your memory? It was about whether you deserve a spanking."

Cathy seemed to have gained new strength. "No, it wasn't about whether I deserve one, but about whether Stan ever felt like spanking me."

"And? What do you think?" Helen half sat herself on the free part of the table at Cathy's side.

"I guess he did."

"Do you know the reason?"

"Because I don't like those caveman friends of his."

"Just because you don't like them? Isn't there more to it?"

I saw Helen's hand move to one of the nipple clamps and give the nut a slight turn.

"Ouch! No, I also make it clear that they aren't welcome here."

"Is that how a woman ought to behave towards her husband's friends?" Helen gave the other clamp a slight twist.

"Ow, that hurts. Please stop."

"Well, are you going to confess?" Helen's hand moved towards the clamp on Cathy's clit but didn't touch it.

"Yes, I confess! Just don't tighten those clamps any more. It was bitchy of me to let Stan do everything on his own and make his friends feel unwelcome. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise!"

I couldn't help feeling pleased about this confession. But I would have preferred it if Cathy had reached this opinion without so much pain.

"So you agree that you deserve a spanking?"

"Alright. If Stan wants to spank me for this, I won't resist."

"Only Stan? Haven't you offended all his friends?"

Cathy's eyes widened. "I'll apologize to them too," she said quickly.

"I don't think a few nice words like 'Sorry guys, it won't happen again, ' will do the trick. Don't you think they deserve more?"

Cathy shook her head violently. "No way am I going to let those cavemen touch my bottom."

Helen's hand which had been resting on Cathy's thigh, took the clamp attached to Cathy's clit and gave the screw a quick turn.

"Ow, Ow, no more, please! Yes, yes, they can spank me as well. Just don't tighten those clamps any more."

"Okay, if you insist," Helen got up and positioned herself at the opposite side of the table. Apparently there were some controls which I couldn't see.

"Let's recap how far we got. You agree that your behavior towards Stan's friends was bitchy. You promise to be friendly to them next time. You agree that they have a right to spank your bare bottom."

Helen paused after each sentence, waiting for Cathy to nod her agreement. Helen continued, "Next Wednesday, the poker round will meet at this house. You will welcome Stan's friends in a friendly and pleasant manner. You will prepare something for them to eat and you will bring them another beer when they want one. You will apologize to them for your bad behavior. You will ask them to spank your bottom as a sign that they've forgiven you."

As Helen went on, Cathy had taken more and more time to nod her agreement. I noticed that Helen did something with those hidden controls which caused the two halves of the table top to move gradually apart. Not only did they slide sideways, the central part of the table also lifted up. Whenever Cathy hesitated too long, Helen slid the table top a little further apart.

The effect of this on Cathy was that her body was both stretched lengthwise and arched upwards and that the chain linking the clamp on her clit with the nipple clamps became even tighter with every millimeter the two halves moved apart. What devilish devices this woman had installed in our house!

"Now let's talk about what you'll be wearing," Helen said after Cathy had agreed to everything Helen had said so far. "What do you think, Stan?"

"A pleasant smile," I said, imagining Cathy parading naked in front of my friends. But I didn't want to be unfair. I wanted to be hard but just. I added, "Push-up bra, knotted blouse and the shortest skirt you own."

"And panties," Cathy ventured. It was a desperate attempt to maintain some dignity.

I might have been swayed into letting her wear panties during the evening - but not for the spanking part, of course. But Helen wasn't as amenable.

"No panties," she said. "That's the whole point of the exercise, let them spank your bare ass."

"But I don't want them to peek at my pussy with their greedy eyes. I don't want them to slide their hands up my legs, under my skirt, and feel me up," Cathy said with determination.

Helen didn't respond. She just fiddled with the controls. The table top stretched Cathy a little more and soon she gasped. "Alright, alright, I'm not going to wear any panties."

Helen wasn't convinced. "Are you sure? Tell me what you want."

"I want them to peek at my pussy, I want them to feel me up and I want them to spank my bare ass."

Satisfied, Helen returned the table to its normal position and removed the clamps from Cathy's clit and nipples. Cathy howled like a werewolf during full moon as the blood supply to her nipples and clit was restored.

I was impressed by the variety of sounds Cathy had produced, but I was also glad for her that her ordeal was over. And I was looking forward to seeing my friends' faces at the next poker evening.


"Now that we've sorted out Stan's grievance, let me ask you, Cathy: Don't you have any complaints about our friend here?"

Helen was kneeling in front of me, holding my cock in her hand and fitting me with something which felt like some kind of harness. I wasn't sure whether 'our friend here' referred to me or to my cock.

My attempt to see what Helen was doing reminded me that my neck was imprisoned in a solid cuff, fixed to the wall. I couldn't bend forward to see what has going on between my legs. The gadget seemed to push my balls further back between my legs and reduce the angle at which my stiff cock was pointing upward.

Cathy, still strapped to the table, turned her head and looked in our direction. Without hesitation, she said, "He comes too fast. He doesn't wait for me."

"But you always told me that you didn't mind!" I defended myself, feeling embarrassed that we were discussing this subject in the presence of Helen.

"That's what women are supposed to say. But it isn't necessarily the truth. I really do wish you would last a little longer."

"It's just that I get so terribly excited. It really is a compliment, an homage to your sexy looks," I justified my shortcomings.

"That's the kind of compliment I can do without. Are you suggesting you'd rather I were ugly and unattractive to improve your performance?"

I was looking for a reply; I thought of reminding her that my tongue had always compensated for the hurried departure of my cock, but Helen intervened.

"Stop bickering, the two of you. As Cathy has shown us just now, there isn't a problem which can't be solved with a little good will. Let's see if our friend here isn't willing to cooperate."

After these words, Helen trailed her tongue along my cock, from my balls to the tip and then back. God, could this woman lick! What an electrifying sensation it was as the tip of her tongue left its trail of saliva on my rigid shaft! She repeated the move. If possible, the second time felt even better. She did it again. And again. After the sixth or seventh time, I felt a rumbling in my balls. I was sure I was going to shoot, but I didn't. My cock was so hard, it almost hurt. But I didn't come.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.