Triad
Chapter 2: Day One

Copyright© 2005 by Gato Medio

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Day One - Stan and Tracy are a couple of middle-class intellectuals. They consider their attitude towards sex and marriage liberal, maybe even adventurous. However, reading Stan's account carefully makes us wonder whether they are really any different from the average middle-class couple.<br>Everything changes when they meet Helen Joe, a woman they both are strongly attracted to. Helen seems to be able to detect and satisfy their hidden desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

"G'day, mates, I've brought your brekkie."

The Australian salutation woke me from my sweet dreams. I opened my eyes and saw Helen standing next to our bed, smiling, wearing a French maid's apron and nothing else.

She deposited the breakfast trays on our night tables and asked, "What pleasures can I offer you today?"

"Same as yesterday, please," Cathy said sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"I think you'd get bored, doing the same things over and over again."

"But yesterday was soooo nice," Cathy replied like a spoilt child, her eyes sparkling.

I felt like a spoilsport when I reminded them that we had promised Helen we'd take her to the conference, and that there wasn't a lot of time left before the first session.

"I've changed my mind. I've come to the conclusion that it's more important - and more fun - to spend the day with you people," Helen announced.

"I feel that you've still got some way to go before you admit freely to your desires - and then do something about fulfilling them." She sounded like she was prescribing a course of sex therapy.

"This is how we'll do it," she elaborated while Cathy and I were digging into our breakfast. "You take turns in saying what passes through your mind, what turns you on. Or, if you find it too embarrassing, I'll say it for you. Then we enact your fantasy. This way you find out that there isn't anything terrible about the things you desire. It will help you free yourselves from the conventions imposed by society and allow you to follow your own impulses instead."

She seemed to be suggesting a new kind of adult party entertainment, a kind of truth game. All we had to do was to tell the truth about our feelings, disclose our innermost desires, and they would be fulfilled.

"Anything?" Cathy asked.

There was this edge in her voice again, an aggressiveness which I hadn't noticed in all the years we had been living together.

"Anything you desire," Helen replied, smiling.

"I want Stan to fuck your ass while I shove that whip handle into your cunt."

I cringed. I was ready to apologize to Helen for my wife's inexplicably bad behavior. But Helen reacted as if Cathy had asked for a little more cream in her coffee.

"Certainly, Ma'am," she nodded with a smile.

I didn't want to be left out. I had my own list of things I wanted to do.

"I want to taste those raspberry lips of yours," I said. "I want to cover your entire body from top to toe with kisses."

"You can do that while I whip you all over - the two of you," Cathy intruded on my scenario.

I was aghast. Was this envy? Jealousy? I had shown quite openly how much I was attracted to our mysterious guest, how hot I was for her body. There was no way I could hide feelings of such intensity. Was Cathy mad at me? Did she intend to take out her anger on both of us? But she hadn't made any secret of how much she appreciated Helen's skills. She had abandoned herself completely to her lust. And I didn't have any misgivings because of that.

I decided to remain quiet. If Helen was willing to endure whatever we asked of her, then I should be able to take a little whipping from my wife.

Helen picked up our breakfast trays. There were only a few crumbs left from the feast she had served us. "I'll be back shortly," she said as she pushed through the door. "You have fifteen minutes to get ready."


Our bedroom seemed to be the most suitable place for what we were going to do. Helen returned, carrying the whip and an assortment of other items. Amongst them were a couple of vibrators and several lengths of rope.

'Yes, that's a good idea, ' I thought to myself. 'Tie her up so she's completely defenseless. Kiss her, caress her, make her hot, make her strain against her ties. Get her to the point where she begs me to fuck her.' I was looking forward to finally getting a taste of those lips, to getting my hands and mouth on this lithe body.

But first it would be Cathy's turn to see her fantasy come true.

"Do you want me with or without my uniform?" Helen asked.

The 'uniform' she referred to was the French maid's apron she was still wearing. It hardly disguised her magnificent figure and left her backside completely exposed. I felt inclined to let her wear the apron while I'd stick my cock between the perfect globes of her bottom cheeks, but Cathy wanted her victim to be completely naked.

Helen lubricated my cock - she had already prepared her rear - and placed herself on top of me, with her back towards me, so that I could enter her. What a terrific sensation it was to penetrate this tight orifice! Helen wiggled her ass and pushed against my cock to allow me to thrust deeper. Soon she was riding my hard rod in a slow, steady rhythm.

Cathy didn't stand idly by. She had got hold of the whip and rubbed the handle up and down Helen's slit. "Grab her nipples, squeeze them, pinch them, make her scream," she ordered as she pushed the whip handle into Helen's pussy. I followed Cathy's instructions and pinched Helen's nipples, although probably not as hard as Cathy wanted me to.

There was a sense of urgency in Cathy's actions. She seemed to be in a hurry to realize as many of her fantasies as possible before Helen decided to change the rules.

It was a scenario combining a spectacular tableau with frantic action. My cock was buried deep in Helen's ass. My arms were wrapped around her body like the tentacles of an octopus, my fingers holding on to her nipples. And Cathy was hovering above the two of us, pushing the hard leather-covered stick into Helen's pussy. Helen slid up and down my cock with every move of Cathy's determined hand. The three of us were breathing heavily from the effort.

I knew I couldn't resist this much stimulation for very long. I bucked against Helen's rear, gave her nipples one final twist and filled her rectum with my cum.


I jumped as the whip bit into my backside.

I had used the pieces of rope Helen had so unselfishly provided to tie her to the four corners of our double bed. How could I ignore her offer to be our sex object? I had laid her out on the bed, spread-eagled, with very little freedom of movement, her magnificent body available to my every wish. It was enough to make me believe in miracles.

I had finally enjoyed my first taste of those fascinating lips. They tasted exquisite, even better than I had anticipated. I just wanted to lie there and kiss those lips for the rest of time.

But I hadn't reckoned with Cathy and her newfound love for the whip. She woke me from my dreamy contemplation when she brought the whip down on my behind. Instinctively, I spread myself across Helen who was even more vulnerable then I was, to shield her from Cathy's fury. The whip did not just hit my 'seat of castigation'; the blows rained down on my back, my shoulders, the back of my thighs.

I felt the sting of the lashes, no question about that. But how could I let this deter me from enjoying the feast which lay before my eyes and mouth? I kissed Helen's neck and shoulders as Cathy punished my back relentlessly. I moved down to her beautiful breasts and sucked her nipples into my mouth. They hardened noticeably under my touch, inviting a tongue-lashing which I promptly delivered. I was pleased to see Helen react to my treatment.

The next stop would be her pussy. But sliding down between Helen's legs would expose her upper body to Cathy's whip. I moved around, covering Helen with my body. As my cock dangled over her face, she opened her mouth, sucked my member inside and held on to it as if her life depended on it. God, could this woman suck cock! I paid her back as good as I got. I attacked her pussy with all the vigor I could muster.

The barrage of blows on my back couldn't make me desist. I spread Helen's pussy lips and licked the moist, pink flesh inside. I pushed my tongue as deep as possible into her hole. I squeezed and sucked her clit with my lips.

Mixed in with the pleasures my mouth enjoyed was the certainty of sweet revenge. Sooner or later I was going to give my beloved wife a taste of her own medicine. I was going to let her experience what it feels like to be whipped all over. I wasn't going to limit myself to her back, though. I was looking forward to seeing her ample breasts, her firm belly and her tender thighs covered with the marks of the whip.

I had never before felt like this about Cathy. It wasn't anger because of what she was doing to me, nor the desire to hurt her. The thought of whipping Cathy was accompanied by tender, loving feelings. I wanted to whip her for her own benefit.

Helen's mouth did its devilish work on my cock. It's amazing what she managed to do to me, considering that her hands were tied and she was barely able to move her head. Her lips, her tongue, her throat, even her teeth, all joined in an effort to push me over the edge. When I was about to come, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, lifted my bottom and sprayed Helen's face with my cum. I squeezed the last drop out of my dick and wiped it clean on her cheeks.

As soon as I was finished, I jumped off Helen like a tiger and grabbed Cathy who had been walking around the bed, thrashing me from every possible angle. I pushed her on top of Helen and ordered, "Clean her, lick my cum off her face."

There was an expression of surprise on Cathy's face, but she never hesitated. She bent over Helen's face and started to lick my jizz off her. As I watched her perform this task with great dedication, I reflected on how our lives had changed in less than twenty-four hours.

Was this the same Cathy who had declared categorically that she wasn't interested in sex with another woman? The one who hardly ever let me come in her mouth and got furious when I did it without warning her that I was about to come? Now she was licking my cum off another woman's face as if it were her favorite desert.

And I? Hadn't I, less than twelve hours ago, stuck my tongue into Helen's pussy, still soiled by my own semen? Had we turned into perverts? Or had we simply freed ourselves from narrow-minded conventions?

Helen had definitely put a spell on us. But she wasn't doing anything! She was lying on our bed, tied to the bedposts, unable to defend herself against our attacks! Did she merely serve as a catalyst, bringing desires which already existed deep inside our subconscious out into the open? Had her ability to read our minds turned her into the sounding-board for our innermost feelings?


As soon as I had finished untying Helen, she took the pieces of rope out of my hands and pushed Cathy onto the bed. Within a couple of minutes Cathy found herself tied up in the same position Helen had been in until now.

"You want the two of us to lick you, don't you?"

This wasn't really a question, merely a statement of fact. Cathy nodded, but there wasn't any need for her to confirm what Helen had stated. By now I understood that Helen was simply voicing the desire Cathy's brain waves had transmitted to her.

Cathy's slit is surrounded by dense curls of blonde hair. Before I met Helen, I was convinced that Cathy had the most beautiful pussy in the universe. Now I know that there are two candidates for the number one slot, two very different but equally exciting pussies.

Helen and I faced each other across Cathy's golden curls. I saw Helen's tongue dart into Cathy's slit and heard Cathy moan in response. I imitated Helen's move and was rewarded with the same reaction. That's how we continued: playing Cathy like a very sensitive, finely tuned instrument. I watched Helen pleasure Cathy and then tried to do exactly the same thing. Helen wasn't just bringing Cathy close to the gates of seventh heaven, she was also teaching me a lesson on how to lick a pussy. She was writing the handbook on how to drive your wife crazy with your tongue - your wife, or any other woman, for that matter.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.