Path of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Path of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Two teenage student geologists discover a new world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   School  

Mark awoke early next morning to the delightful sensation of Va'an massaging his butt. " * Good * morning * Mark * " she sang cheerfully.

Mark turned and blinked, the sight of Va'an's naked body in the rising sunlight still took his breath away. " * Hi! * "

" * I * have * kind * Hopewell * offer * teaching * me * language * today * Do * you * want * me * to * serve * you? * "

"Huh?" Mark thought, and then sang, " * You * mean, * instead * of * learning * language? * "

Va'an was silent for a moment... " * Yes *..."

" * You * should * go * learn * "

" * Okay * Thank * you * You * are * most * kind * Like * Kirahani * I * will * return * tonight * " Va'an smiled and slipped on grass leggings and shirt. After lacing her moccasins, she gave him one last smile and left the hut.

Mark wandered back to his own hut. Mayoni was standing outside the door. She ran up to him and gave him a strong hug. " * Mother * is * still * asleep * She * was * awake * most * of * the * night * She * cried * Soft * as * a * bird's * wing * She * tried * not * to * wake * me * This * is * new * for * her. * Perhaps * you * should * pet * her * "

" * Yes, * sweet * daughter * A * thoughtful * idea * ". Mayoni smiled and ran off for breakfast and to begin her chores for the day. Mark entered the hut and closed the door. Mark saw Kara lying quietly on a mat, and he lay down beside her. He thought she might have been in a light doze, but her eyes popped open at his presence. She gave him a brief smile, but Mark could see the redness in her eyes. They lay together for a while, not touching, just staring into each other's eyes.

"Mark, don't worry. I'll get over this... I will..."

"Kara..."

"Did you see how pretty she is Mark?"

"Kara..."

"Did you?"

"... Yes. You were right. She is very pretty... And sweet... And smart too. You were right about everything."

"Not about everything. I had no idea how much this would hurt..."

Mark was almost at a loss for words, his emotions were overwhelming. "Kara, may I hold you?"

"Oh yes, please..."

Mark tried to gently put his arms around her, but Kara gripped him fiercely and pressed him to her body. "Mark, how are you feeling about Va'an?"

"I'm trying to be polygamous. I'm trying to think of her as my wife, and her child as my child. I think I'm most of the way there. Kara, soon it will tear me apart to have to choose between you and Va'an. But not yet. The bonds with Va'an are new, they haven't set yet. We have the path of Blue Spirit. We can even take Va'an with us, figure out some way to let her join Earth's society. Kara, do you want to be monogamous with me? I'll break my promise to Va'an if you ask me to. I can't bear to cause you this much pain!"

"Mark, I... No, I can't be that selfish! But I can see now why none of the other Hopewell women had the guts to do this. It hurts... Oh, it hurts..."

Mark started to cry, weeping softly into Kara's shoulder. Kara petted his head, her own eyes moist with tears. And then Kara also broke into weeping. "Oh Mark, how could I do this to you? Sweet and kind and thoughtful Mark, what have I done?" Kara wailed softly in the depth of her despair of Mark's pain. "Oh, what have I done?!"

"Kara, have I been unfaithful to you?"

"Oh Mark, please believe me, I don't blame you! Not at all... I pushed you into all of this. Mark, I love you. Oh, please don't cry."

Kara cradled Mark's head as he wept, showering him with kisses and her own tears. After a while Mark calmed down, and Kara spoke up again once she felt him relax. "Mark, a part of me wants the polygamy. If we leave with Va'an, we've broken our pledge to the Hopewell. We promised to lead by example, our bargain with the Hopewell for accepting all the women... I think my main fear is our loss of intimacy. Can the three of us really be as intimate with each other as you and I alone are? That's really my problem. I was lying here alone without you last night, and I felt abandoned. I don't want to lose intimacy with you."

"I know. There were times when the same thoughts were racing through my mind last night. Being one-on-one with a friend is just a lot different than being with two friends. Three or more people together is a social event. There's something magical about being here now with you, an equality between two spirits trying to touch and understand each other. Is it just culture, or is it something fundamental in the human mind that drives us to monogamy?"

"Polygamy certainly is a lot trickier. The Hopewell seemed to have adjusted to it, so I think it's at least partly cultural. But even with the Hopewell, it's a stress. A whole bunch of girls who will be new brides next year came by last night. They sat with me and Mayoni. We had some interesting discussions. All the new Paleo women are going to have a tremendous impact in this society. There are now almost three adult women for every guy. The woman are now about 70% of the population and 44% of the vote. In the girls' age group of 22 years, there are 41 girls and 15 boys. The Hopewell girls were saying it would be a lot easier if none of the boys had to have more than two wives during the first year of marriage. Their plan is to have at least 11 of the girls marry into older existing marriages. Hopefully into marriages of other young adults, like us. Actually, I think a lot of the girls were hinting that they would like to date you, but they were too shy to say so. I didn't realize what a tremendous change I was asking the Hopewell to make, the day of the battle of the gorge. They trusted me and followed my wishes. "

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.