Path of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Path of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Two teenage student geologists discover a new world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   School  

The sun had almost set by the time Mark and Kara joined the Hopewell council near the entrance to Va'an's new hut. They nodded greetings to their friends and neighbors in silence, and began to wait patiently. Mark looked around at his village, marveling at how much work had been done in the single day he and Kara had been gone.

"These people are such hard workers!" Mark thought. "Getting ready for the planting is such intensive work. And the adults rely so much on their children. Mayoni has grounded her love for me in a foundation of joyful obedience. This kind of inter- generational cooperation is something my society can only dream about. These people could teach us so much with their work and social ethics..."

Va'an walked out of her new hut. Kara gave her a warm smile, delighted that Mayoni had taken the time to weave spring flowers into Va'an hair. Mark felt his jaw almost drop when he saw her. "My God," he thought. "Kara called her drop-dead gorgeous, but I still wasn't prepared! She is so beautiful!" Mark was so taken aback by her beauty he didn't notice Kara pulling down his leggings as Va'an nervously exposed her swollen belly. A few firm strokes were all Kara needed to get Mark erect. She kissed his cheek and then led him, feeling his erection throb in her hand. Kara handed him to Va'an, and the new couple entered their bridal hut as the crowd broke up.

Mark was delighted as he looked around the inside of the hut. Mayoni and a large group of her friends, both Paleo and Hopewell, had spent the day preparing it. It was spotless, and filled with the light fragrances of the spring flowers. Mark noticed that Va'an was looking extremely nervous, and she gave him a hand signal, holding her left hand out slightly, palm down, and then rotated her wrist to palm up, and then back to palm down.

" * I * don't * understand. * "

" * Question ****No * Request * permit * to * speak * "

"Huh? Oh!" Mark mimicked her hand signal. " * Never * necessary * Never * Always * just * speak * Understand? * "

" * Yes * Never * hand * Always * just * speak * Understand * I * want * to * speak * Before * mating * My * gratitude ****" Va'an reached down and held her stomach by her sides, pushing out, seeming to offer Mark her child. " * Our * gratitude * is * without * boundary * "

Mark just nodded slowly, feeling overwhelmed by emotions and unable to reply. He offered to Va'an with a hand motion that she was free to sit down on the soft mats. Va'an misinterpreted his signal, turned and then squatted on all fours, lifting her grass wedding skirt for copulation. Mark saw her dry closed labia, and between her legs Mark could see the dome of her pregnancy hanging beneath her. "My God," thought Mark, "Is this what sex has been like for her? Being bred like an animal, dry mounted and painfully fucked?"

Mark undressed and sat down by her side. Va'an looked at him, still very nervous, but Mark could also see a lot of curiosity in her eyes. Mark reached up and began to pet her buttocks and thighs, light caresses from her waist to the back of her knees, and then returning for the next stroke. Mark was pleased to feel Va'an's breathing slow down and some of her tension leave her body.

" * Why * do * you ****do * this? * "

" * Enjoyment * I * want * to * offer * you * friendship * and * love. * I * want * you * to * enjoy * me * as * your * mate, * as * your * child's * father. * Can * I * help * you * to * undress? *

Va'an nodded, and held her arms up high, helping Mark to undress her. Mark gasped when he did. Her body was both muscular and exquisite. Mark offered with a hand gesture that they both lie together, and Va'an immediately agreed. Mark tried to teach Va'an to kiss. She was a bit awkward, but also an eager student, and then suddenly she began to giggle, and then looked nervous again. Mark gave her a warm smile and started to caress her.

" * Never * spent * such * time * so * close * near * a * man's * face... * " Time seemed to flow very slowly. The quiet evening sounds of the village faded into night. They explored each other's bodies at a very leisurely pace. Finally when Mark thought Va'an completely relaxed, he bent down and licked and then suckled her nipple. Mark was fascinated by its size and color, both her nipples and areoles were huge, and colored a very dark chocolate brown from the pregnancy. Her nipples were as thick as Mark's thumb. As Mark continued to suckle, he felt the nipple expand even more in his mouth, and he drew the breast up into his mouth, squeezing the nipple between his tongue and the roof of his mouth while maintaining the rhythmic suckle. Mark heard Va'an moan with pleasure, and he felt her caress the back of his neck, holding his head to her breast. Mark thought he could taste a few drops of very sweet milk from her ripening breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.