The Making of a Critical Heir
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman helps an older black man out with a problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Dinner went well as all three of them found more common ground to know each other better. Paula sat between her men and just let them talk as she smiled brightly. The men began discussing the logistics of having and raising the baby when suddenly, Paula began to realize that this was going to be a permanent deal. More than just being mom and wife, she was going to continue servicing Rob as his wife also. Almost blushing at these thoughts she could not help but touch her men under the table while they talked. Dinner began to wind down and the waitress came to the table and asks, "Would anyone care for desert?" Everyone shook their heads no as Mark replied happily, "No, I don't think so. We are just celebrating my wife's pregnancy." "Congratulations." Was her kind reply as both men looked at the waitress, smiling and said, "Thank you." The waitress seemed a little confused but still left them the check.

On the way home Paula sat in the back seat with Rob as Mark joked about being the chauffeur. When they arrived at Rob's house, all three of them went inside to make sure that Rob got inside safely. Once Rob was comfortably home Paula turned to him and kissed him deeply, telling him goodbye. Mark could only stare as this was the first time he had ever seen his wife kiss Rob with such passion. This image was burned into his mind forever of his beautiful wife and her black lover.

They were no sooner in the car and on their way home when Paula began to fondle Mark while touching herself. In their driveway Paula had to compose herself before she could even go inside. Once the babysitter was sent home Mark locked the house and found his wife already naked waiting for him in their room. As he approaches the bed it is clear that Paula is just finishing the first of many orgasms. Mark touches her face softly and her eyes open to see him and she says hoarsely, "Would you like to fuck me now? I really love you." Mark does not reply but smiles and begins a night of complete lust and passion with his beautiful wife.

Morning comes early as Mark readies for work and Paula prepares the children for school. Still in her robe, Mark hugs her lovingly from the rear while whispering in her ear, "Your going to have our baby and I love you." Paula gladly accepts the attention and turns to face him. After kissing him she whispers back, "I am going to go over to Robs today and fuck him silly." Mark can only smile as he squeezes her bottom before leaving.

Paula had not told her men but was going to the doctor today to verify that her pregnancy was ok. Dressing rather conservative for the doctor she chose a knee length dress and went to her appointment. Once inside with her doctor, Paula decided that she needed to tell her doctor about the baby's father. The doctor was a middle aged woman and this helped Paula tell her about her baby. When she was finished, the doctor smiled and said, "We don't have too many surprises in the delivery room but I'm glad you did tell me." The doctor examined Paula and pronounced her to be pregnant and in good health before telling her, "You seem to be quite a bit looser down here than you used to be. Is the father well endowed?" "Oh, yes." She replied giggling. "When he is inside me it feels as though he is all the way inside my womb." They both laugh as the doctor replies, "It will just make having the baby that much easier. You are such a lucky lady to be in this situation. On your next visit I want to meet your special men."

When she arrives at Rob's house, he greats her at the door and tells her to quit ringing the doorbell when she comes over, as they know each other pretty well. They talk while Paula straightens and cleans the house. After she is finished she goes to Rob's room and begins cleaning. Still talking to her, Rob approaches her from the rear and begins to lightly stroke her ass while lifting her dress. Paula leans forward and puts her hands on the bed as Rob finds her panties and pushes them aside. Paula gasps lightly saying, "I'm sorry for those. I went to the doctor today." While exploring her slowly Rob ask, "Did he say you were pregnant?" "Oh! Yes, yes she did." Rob smiles while pulling her dress up completely and pushes his fingers into her. Paula lets herself fall onto the bed and opens herself up to him for his pleasure. Lost in an orgasm Paula does not notice when Rob begins fingering her ass at the same time. Her senses begin to come back and she looks to Rob saying lustfully, "Would you like me to pleasure you?" Rob replies softly and quickly, "You just did."

Rob's pants drop to the floor as Paula puts her feet back on the floor and raises her ass for his easy access. With her face buried in the bed she moans loudly while he enters her and begins to push deeper and deeper. After several orgasms, Paula turns her head and with a deep voice says, "I told the doctor today about you and now she would like to meet you. She says that you being well endowed can only help to loosen me up to have your baby." Pulling out completely, Rob looks as her pussy gapes open and inserts 4-fingers while saying, "You know me. I am always ready to help." His cock finds her gaping hole and he pushes in roughly, grabbing a hand full of her hair. With her head pulled back, he cums deeply in her and pulls out only after letting her fall back onto the bed.

After thanking Rob by sucking him clean, Paula heads home to be wife and mom. Mark is greeted at the door with a big kiss and hears the story of today's doctor visit. He listens intently and afterwards calls Rob to invite him over to watch preseason football on Sunday. With her kids calling Rob, Grandpa and Mark bringing Rob into their home life, her relationship with these two men becomes very easy.

Time slips away for Paula as months pass quickly and she begins to show her pregnancy. The doctors waiting room is full when the three of them are finally called into the exam room. It is not long at all before the nurse comes in and starts all of her tests. The men watch and the nurse tells them calmly, "I see in your file that you are having an interracial baby with your boy friend. That sounds like a very special baby." The nurse looks to the men and in a startled manner says, "I did not expect you to be this old." This comment is met with silence and the nurse finishes quietly.

The doctor enters the room with a pleasant smile and stops to shake Rob's hand saying, "You must be the very well endowed father of this baby." Rob was blushing at this point so the doctor continued, "I speak for all woman when I say that I wish all men could go as deep as you." Paula sat quietly while the doctor explained what to expect and then asked about sexual activity. Speaking very frankly she smiled while telling them, "By all means take care of your men but I don't want to see that monster cock tearing your ass open until after the baby is born. If anything hurts at all, stop immediately. Since he is so well endowed you may end up not being able to have vaginal sex when you are further along. I am sure that he will not mind using your mouth to satisfy himself though." This caused the doctor to smile at Rob and he replied, "She is more than enough woman to keep me happy but right now having my baby is the most important thing." Rob then reaches out to Paula and takes her hand, causing the doctor to say, "I need to start dating black men."

That week Mark takes her shopping for maternity clothes while Rob hires a contractor to make room for the baby at both houses.

The contractors are leaving for the day as Rob inspects their work. Several of the men stay to answer questions and all of them are standing in the room together when one of the guys asks, "Just out of curiosity, why are you building their baby a new room?" Paula smiles as Rob places his hand on her belly and replies, "That's my baby in there." Mark holds her hand and shakes his head yes as the guys decide that it's the right time to leave now.

During the holidays everyone is invited to Mark and Paula's for a Christmas party. This is the first time that Marks boss had met Paula and he seemed very interested in how she seemed to hand on both Mark and Rob. This was also the time that they had decided that all of their close friends should know about the baby's father. Most of their friends were ok with it but some left in disgust. Mark walked up to Paula and kissed her saying, "This is a strange way of finding out who your real friends are." They both then saw Rob talking to Mark's boss. This was a person that they had decided did not need to know.

Upon seeing Mark and Paula staring at them Rob signaled them to come over. Marks boss immediately took her hand and said, "I didn't know that this was Rob's baby." Mark felt shocked by this as Paula looked at her small white hand in the hand of this huge black man. He then continued, "After the baby is born I could really use some help around my house also." Rob and Mark's boss lead Paula to the couch where they sit and talk while Mark mingles with the other guest. Mark can't help but think that he knew this would happen. Mark's boss, Jack is a big, big black man that flirts with all the women and seems to always have a new tale of conquest. Looking at Paula sitting between these two black men seems to excite everyone in the room.

After helping Rob to the spare room Mark cleaned while Paula sat at the bar and watched him. Mark places his hand on her belly and asked, "What did Jack have to say about everything?" Placing her hand on his, Paula replied, "He wants in my pants really bad. I think he wants to offer you a promotion to have me anytime he wants me." Calmly Mark asked, "What did you tell him?" "I told him that I would have to talk to you and that I would need to know him better first." She replied looking into his eyes. Then she smiled while continuing, "He ask me out to lunch on a date so that I can get to know him better. Call me crazy but I think he expects a blow job with lunch."

They embraced passionately before heading upstairs to bed. Once in bed Paula found Mark to be hard and kissed her way down to his cock. Very slowly she made love to his cock with her mouth, while he enjoyed himself. He spoke softly to her while she worked saying, "I know you like black men and especially a long thick black cock. I love you very much and if you think you need and want more, then you feel free to have as many men as you want." Looking into Marks eyes Paula says lustfully, "I just need sex from these men but I want all my loving to come from you." Turning back to his cock she lays her head onto his stomach and slowly milks him onto her face. After licking him clean she slides up to his chest and falls asleep with his cum drying on her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.