The Making of a Critical Heir
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman helps an older black man out with a problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

It was about 4:30 when Paula arrived at Rob's house to take him to dinner. She was pleasantly surprised to see him ready and dressed in a nice suit. Wearing a casual dress Paula approached him and said, "You look very important and professional dressed like that." Rob smiled and kissed her cheek, then replied, "Thank you. You look lovely as ever." With that exchange they were off to Paula's house to meet the family. Paula was a little excited while Rob was a little worried.

Once at her house, Mark and the kids came out to greet him while they were walking to the door. At that point Mark and Rob shook hands starting a new and special friendship. The evening went off nicely and by 8 o'clock the kids were calling him grandpa while the men watched baseball on TV. After the game Mark drove Rob back home and on the way made it a point to tell him that he should consider himself part of the family.

Back at home, the kids were already in bed when Mark arrived and was greeted at the door with a kiss. That evening during sex Paula is more aggressive then usual and continues masturbating afterwards while Mark falls asleep.

The next morning Paula arrives right on time with her cute little shorts and tank top to Rob's smiling face. Walking right up to him, she hugs him and says in a cheerful voice, "Good morning Rob." Enjoying her company Rob hugs her back, letting his hand fall to her ass. With a gentle squeeze he tells her, "You look radiant this morning." Smiling and still in his arms she replies, "Sex just does that to me."

They laugh and both go into the house. Rob has a list of chores for her and she happily works her way through the list. Rob watches her and they talk while she works. "Break time." Rob says causing Paula to pause for a glass of water from the Kitchen. Rob sits at the bar and watches Paula until she turns to see him staring. Paula then asks him in a serious tone, "You're staring at me like you want something." Rob can only stare and in a quick breath he ask, "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yea, sure I will keep your secrets." Was her reply. Rob stands and takes Paula's hand leading her to the bedroom. He turns to her and unfastens his pants letting them fall. Stepping from his pants he sits back onto the bed and removes his underwear to reveal himself to her.

Sliding back onto the bed Rob begins to speak in quiet manner telling her, "This will be much easier for me to tell you if you are licking my balls." Smiling, Paula moves right up beside him and begins to lick his balls and suck his hardening cock. Rob watches as her white face and hands pleasure his old black cock and he begins to speak, "I have always wanted children or at least a child. When my wife was discovered to be barren I loved her so much that I would not stray and never did. Now I am at the point where I have no family heirs at all. The urges to have that heir are starting to drive me a little crazy." Concentrating on her job Paula listens and looks to his face while licking his shaft. Mustering up his courage Rob brushes the hair from her face and says, "I want to have a baby." Paula stops and just stares at him in disbelief.

"I would have to find just the right woman to have my baby though." Rob said plainly. Paula begins to stroke him slowly again and replies, "Describe the right woman." Chuckling lightly Rob continues, "She will need to be attractive, married, very good with kids and of course be a total slut." They both laugh out loud as Paula goes back to her task sucking wildly on his cock and thinking about his request. Rob watches Paula expertly work his cock until his balls had been emptied into her mouth. Not releasing his cock from her hand, Paula kisses his cock one last time on the head and looks to Rob saying, "I will have to check around to see if I can find anyone slutty enough." Rob can only smile as this beauty helps him to put his clothes back on.

Paula was on pins and needles as she arrived home for the day. On a constant high she found herself masturbating until time for the kids to arrive home. She made the decision to wait for Mark to get home before telling him the latest revelation.

When Mark arrived home he was greeted at the driveway and kissed thoroughly. Reveling in her charms he sits her on the hood of his car and ask, "OK what happened today that was so exciting?" Paula immediately broke into her story while still having her arms around Marks neck, "I told you that Rob has no children. Today he told me that he wants a child and he all but told me that he wants to put it in me. I have never even thought of having someone else's child before but the thought of having his baby just thrilled me." Mark now quite interested quizzed, "What were you doing when he told you this?"

"I was sucking on his dick." Paula answered plainly. Mark laughed and ask, "Do think his balls were doing the talking?" Smiling and kissing Mark, Paula whispered in his ear, "I know his balls were talking to me. They were saying that they want to plant his black baby deep in my womb."

After the kids were in bed Mark cornered Paula in the kitchen and was groping her from behind while kissing her neck. Paula melted into his touch letting him explore her body. With both hands under her shirt and flat on her stomach he whispers to her, "The thought of having his black baby growing inside you really excites you, doesn't it?" Paula could only moan at this point, lost in her lust filled fantasy.

The following morning Rob answered the door to find Paula at his door in a short little skirt, tight v-neck top and high heels. Smiling ear to ear Paula stepped inside and turned so that Rob could take a good look. "I hoped you would like this. I went shopping and Mark just loved it." Paula said excitedly. Rob stepped towards her and lifted the front of her skirt enough to just see her pussy and responded, "I really like this." He immediately dropped her skirt, smiling at her he then walked to the kitchen while getting a glass of milk he ask, "Did you think of any friends for me?" Paula's smile never stopped when she said, "Maybe. I am checking into it for you." Rob points to a medicine bottle on the table and says, "Will you please hand me my pills?" Paula picked up the bottle and instinctively looked at the label saying out loud, "Viagra?" They both laugh as she hands him the bottle. He walks past her saying, "I need to be able if I am going to be expected to be hard and ready everyday."

Paula does a little light cleaning while Rob watches her and casually chats with her. In her constant state of arousal Paula makes sure that Rob gets a good view of her pussy several times and does not pull her skirt down at all after it rides up a little. Watching intently Rob tells her, "Would you please come over here and dust the legs on the coffee table?" Not hesitating at all she gets down on her hands and knees with her ass facing him and gives him a good look at her ass and pussy.

It does not take long before Paula feels his wrinkled old black hand touch her bottom and she lowers her chest down to the floor to let him know that he is welcome. Rob's finger runs down the crack of her ass and across her pussy causing her to shudder as he says in a deep voice, "I want to plant my seed in a white woman." His fingers enter her pussy suddenly as he continues, "I definitely want to put my baby deep into a white woman." As he says this his fingers go deeply into her causing her to gasp and convulse in an orgasm like no other. When her body slows to his pace again he slowly removes his fingers and begins rubbing her clit to drive her into another orgasm.

Rob stands and walks to the kitchen leaving Paula lying on the floor and gets a glass of wine. When Paula begins to regain her composure, she sees Rob watching her from the bar and slowly stands not straightening her skirt but sliding it down and removing it. Nude from the waist down she walks to Rob not saying anything and he reaches out, touching her pussy with his hand. Her legs part giving him better access as her head lays back in pleasure.

Staring at his new slut with a wicked smile he tells her, "I am not only going to put my baby in a white woman. I'm going to tell all my friends that she is going to have my black baby." Lost in an earth shaking orgasm, Paula crumples into Rob and falls to the floor. Rob covers her with a blanket and lets her sleep until time to go home. He awakens her with a smile and helps her to her feet. Still a little shaky she kisses his lips when she is ready to leave and he hands her cash for the weeks work.

Upon her arrival home she looks at the cash to see that he has given her $600. This bothers her slightly, thinking she is taking advantage of him, and she decides to call Mark and tell him about her day. Mark listens to her story as he pictures this old black man with his hand between Paula's legs and her lost in orgasmic bliss.

When she finishes her story Mark jumps in and ask if she can get a baby sitter for the kids this evening so that they can all go to the baseball game. Paula agrees happily and gives Rob's number to Mark. Mark calls and Rob accepts the invitation to the ball game and they arrange to pick him up after work. Rob surprises Mark, telling him they can all use his season tickets.

Mark and Paula show up a little early but Rob is ready and out front. When Paula steps from the car, Rob whistles his approval at her outfit. A baseball jersey, short shorts and a pair of tennis shoes, make Paula quite the eye catcher. Paula slides into the back seat, letting Rob sit up front.

Once at the game, Rob uses his parking pass to get them the perfect parking spot and they make their way into the stadium. They are about an hour early as they sit down in the best seats in the house causing Mark to say, "It's a good thing you didn't let me buy the tickets or we would have been way out there." Paula sits down between them and they all talk about baseball. After a while Paula gets up to get them all beer and hot dogs, while the guys stay and chat. As Paula climbs the stairs she looks back to see both men staring at her, causing her to smile at them.

"She makes those shorts look great, doesn't she?" Mark says while still looking. Rob pauses before turning back to the field and replies, "She is one special lady." Mark turns to Rob and says openly, "Paula tells me that you want to have a baby." Rob looks to him and casually says, "Yes, I would like to have someone to carry on my name. I just need to find that special lady." Rob responds quickly, "I think you already have. Paula has been excited ever since you mentioned it. When you tease her with it, you see the response you get." Rob smiles, chuckling lightly and says, "I had decided that I would not do it unless you were OK with it. You guys have been too nice to me to mess up our friendship and I probably won't live to even see the child grow up. That means that you would have all of the responsibility of raising my child. I can take care of it financially but I am pretty old to try and keep up with it." They sit quiet for a moment before mark responds, "I not only think it's exciting but I also think of it as an honor. You are a very nice old man that just happens to be black."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.