Kim and Denise More Than Neighbors - Cover

Kim and Denise More Than Neighbors

Copyright© 2005 by Stosh79_00

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It was a snowy day here in Syracuse, NY when your neighbor Denise walked up the stairs and startled you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

It was a snowy day here in Syracuse, NY when your neighbor Denise walked up the stairs and startled you.

"Hey Kim, sure is cold out there today eh?" Denise said as she was walking up the stairs.

"Yeah, sure as hell is." Kim replied

"Hey Kim what are you doing later?"

"Nothing just smoking some chronic and probably watch some TV."

"You uh want to come over and watch TV at my crib?" Denise asked "I got some new movies I want to watch if you're interested."

Kim made plans to meet Denise in an hour, that was enough time to shower, change and scarf down some dinner. An hour later Kim knocked on Denise's door. She opened it to reveal a very nice pajama outfit of silk.

"Wow, that looks great on you Denise!" Kim exclaimed "too bad I don't own anything like that must help when you work at a clothing store eh?"

"Yeah it helps a little with the cost, but I love your eh... sweatpants"

Kim came in and sat down on the couch, while Denise headed for the kitchen. When she returned she was holding cookies and ice cream for them both. They both settled down on the couch and turned on the movie. While the previews were on they packed up Mr. Orange (the name of her bong). Kim took Greens and passed it over to Denise; who took a monster rip, coughed, and coughed, and coughed some more.

"Man that is some sweet cheeba" said Denise

About midway through the movie they had realized that the movie sucked and they should watch something else. Kim went to her place and grabbed a movie of a different sort. It was a movie about gender identity called "Boy's Don't Cry." It was a true story of a girl who wanted to be a boy and then falls in love with this girl who thinks the main character is a boy. There is an intimate sex scene in it between the two ladies and as they watched Denise asked "Hey, Kim ever kiss a girl besides your mom?"

"Of course I kiss my friends hello." Kim replied

"That's not what I meant silly I meant passionately." Denise retorted

"No, why do you ask?"

"Well, I never have either and I was wondering if maybe I could kiss you."

After a brief hesitation and some extra coaxing by Mr. Orange she reluctantly agreed.

"Alright, but this is just for experience nothing else." Kim said.

"Right for the experience only," as she moved over to the couch to join Kim.

They looked at each other as Kim moistened her lips and closed her eyes and leaned forward and placed her lips gently against Denise's. They kissed a second time and then a third and on the third time Denise raised her right hand to touch Kim's hair. She played with her hair and slowly let her fingers move down her sides till she was caressing her back.

"There that wasn't so bad was it Kim?"

"Nah, actually it felt really good. I think I am starting to get wet." She smiled and then returned her gaze to Denise's robe. That is when Denise had started to unbutton her top and exposed her beautiful curves to Kim. Denise was 5'10" tall and weighed about 125 lbs and had full breasts that hanged down half her chest.

"I am getting wet too!" Denise replied "Would you like to touch them?" Them being her tits, they were still held up by her silk green bra and the nipples were fully erect. Kim reached her hand up and gave them a squeeze she couldn't believe that she was doing this yet it felt so natural.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.