Honeymoon Dream - Cover

Honeymoon Dream

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Lying beside me was my new husband, the first of many, I hope. He was ok I suppose a bit on the dull side but to make up for it he was filthy rich and still quite young at forty three. Last night he thought he had taken my virginity, he took my dry tight pussy for a virgin one, an easy mistake to make but of course I wasn't going to put him straight.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   .

It was hot and I could feel my sweat dripping off me as I lay stretched out by the large pool, another half hour of this and I would have go indoors or I may get burned. I opened my eyes against the fierce light and I could see my almost naked body stretch out in front of me. My size 'B's encased in my small bikini top has always been my best feature, then on down to my almost flat stomach, just a slight bulge to give it some shape. Then on down to the good flare to my hips and my long, long legs. I had always been proud of my body and had looked after it from the moment it had arrived to now, at the tender age of nineteen. Lying beside me was my new husband, the first of many, I hope. He was ok I suppose a bit on the dull side but to make up for it he was filthy rich and still quite young at forty three. Last night he thought he had taken my virginity, he took my dry tight pussy for a virgin one, an easy mistake to make but of course I wasn't going to put him straight.

In truth I lost my virginity way back with I was still a stick like ten years old. My older brother and a couple of his friend took great delight in pushing their newly come by hard cocks into me on an almost daily basis. I didn't mind too much for it felt so nice to have all their attention but it was years before I enjoyed my first orgasm. I would get in from school to an empty house, for our mum and dad both worked and soon after Billy and a couple of his friend would come in. They never asked me they just held me down while my school knickers were pull off and one after the other they would push their cocks into me. It only stopped when the guys went off to a different school; I think Billy was by then more than happy to have me to himself.

Of course as I became older and as my body filled out, Billy was more and more happy to push his cock into me and then one day just shortly after my thirteenth birthday I felt this fire starting between my legs and suddenly my whole body jerked as my first orgasm washed through me.

"You liked that," he laughed down at me.

"Yeah," I said breathlessly.

"Had your first come, I'll bet," he said.

"Could be," I said, for in truth I was unsure what it was but I knew one thing, I wanted more of the same.

Having a brother at home who was happy to push his big fat cock into me every day made it easier for me to say no to all the other guys who wanted to do the same thing when we were out on a date. I would often go out with two or three different guys in one week, having a great time being taken to all the nicest of place then with a simple kiss I would say good night to them and walk happily up to my house. I never even let them have a feel of my boobs because I knew my big brother was waiting to see to my needs. This all gave me a perfect 'good girl' reputation which I was more than keen to keep up for I knew that one day it would pay dividends.


Time to go indoors and have a shower I thought.

"I'm going in dear," I said to James my new husband.

"Yeah good idea," he said with a lustful expression on his face.

Oh well it was my honeymoon so I have to put up with him wanting to fuck me. I smiled lustfully back and hand in hand we went up to our rooms. Last night it was easy to play the shy virgin with my dry pussy but now he's going to expect me to be less tight. In the end it was all too easy to apply a small smear of KY jelly inside me while drying myself after my shower so I could appear nice and wet for my husband.

"See it didn't hurt so much this time," he said happily.

"Yes my love," I replied sweetly.

True to form he was hopeless at it for all too soon, much to my relief he was spurting inside me. I'm still on the pill, have been since I first started to bleed so there was no worries about becoming pregnant. I dozed then, my dreams hot with slutty, dirty sex and I woke all alone and feeling very horny. It only took a few minutes with my hand between my legs to bring myself off to a nice climax; only ten more days and I'll be home again.

The days and nights passed slowly with James pumping his spunk into me two or three times a day but all in all it was not to bad. The pool barman, Guy was quite a hunk so I just thought about him while James was doing the dirty deed to me and I would get off quite nicely. Not that it was all in my imagination either. James liked to play golf in the afternoons, leaving me all alone and defenceless to the amorous advances of this hunk of a barman. It took a couple of days before I could convince him that I my intentions were serious, I think taking my top off and pulling his face into my bosom finally convinced him that I indeed wanted a good fucking.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.