Honey Bee - Cover

Honey Bee

by nowanhome

Copyright© 2005 by nowanhome

Erotica Sex Story: A middle aged man is pissed off about his GF and finds a new lover

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Squirting   .

She did it again!!!

Damn it all I should have known better! I should have known she would have broken my heart again. Lies! Always with the lies.

She came back into my life just after Christmas, everyone filling my ears with how wonderful she looks now that she's clean and sober.

She had run away to clean up her act. Stop her drug abuse and settle into a regimen of methadone and counseling. Away for almost 8 months. I thought all my dreams were about to come true. My Eagle Princess was going to come back to me alive, well, and life and love would bloom in my heart once again!.

WRONG!

Not more than a month and half later she was hard at it again. Oh she wouldn't admit it, denied it every time. I made a impassioned speech on how I had met her, and fell in love with her as a drug user, how could I love her less if she were to have a relapse. No, she continued on with the litany of lies.

She moved into her own place, and her old BF the father of her 4 year old daughter, moved in right behind her. And the minute she was in there, she started asking for money, not a dime was requested all the while leading up to her move, but then "Can I have $30,... can I have $20, Can I have $50... everyday some new drama needed funding... I knew it was for drugs, but I wasn't absolutely sure.

A month passed, and she started getting snotty, and cold. I had to get a new home for my cat, a landlord thing... She had offered to take him, then the day came... sorry, can't, my landlord won't let me... but I happen to knew that all the tenants in that building have BIG dogs, never mind cute lil kitties. Fucking liar. Then came the kicker. I had a small fire, nothing huge or dangerous, but bad enough that I had a burn on my fingers tips... I ran to her place because I knew she had some first aid supplies, that I had bought for her the week before, she wouldn't even let me in, she said i was bothering her, and to go away.

Then came Honey Bee.

She was sweet, understanding and she was hot.

She had bumped into me on the street several times and always had a sweet wet kiss for me. Why? Who knows? Maybe it's her way of snagging clients. In any event it served to make me remember her. I asked her to come over, and sparks flew right away. Her tongue was alive in my mouth immediately. Kissing hard and with hot passion. My dick woke up with a start, and arose quickly. Her hand found it and stroked it in my pants. She asked me to take hers off and to lick her cookie (almost everyone else would say pussy, but who am I to argue with a lady!) I was only too glad to oblige, I love a good licking, and as long as its fragrant and sweet and wet, I can go on for hours.

And she was, very very sweet and hot and wet, I licked inside her along the side of her lips, down to her rose, and back up to her hooded clit. It poked out to say hello, and I replied with more soft licking side to side, flicking her delicate nub till her legs tensed and she started to scream, the pressure of her thighs on my head increased until suddenly, my mouth filled with a warm juice, She gushed on like this for almost a minute, filling my mouth, wetting my beard an dripping onto the bathroom floor leaving a small puddle of girl gush.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.