My New Point of View
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mike is depressed. He gets a new chance at life and loves. He also gets a chance at getting shot. Read to see what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

"Who are these bastards?" I asked no one in particular. Sue said she had seen the passenger in the hospital once. "Tell me what happened," I asked them. Sally said, "They just walked up to the house and pulled guns and rounded us up. They had the drop on us so we couldn't get our guns out. The S O B's frisked us and left our guns in the oven. Driver had a Submachine gun, and the other one had a pistol. It turned out that the submachine gun was just a semiautomatic carbine, an H&K USC in .45 ACP. The other guy had a Sig 226 in 9mm. They each had a couple of spare magazines in the van. I went over the van with a fine toothed comb while the girls went back to the house and Joey came back for me in the Honda. When Joey returned she said to me, "Mike that was very fine shooting. The driver might have been lucky, but the other one had his heart shot out at 350 yards."

"This is a really good gun, and I was very fortunate." I told her. The search of their bodies and the van yielded an address book, and a PDA, along with $6000.

I was determined to end this trouble with the gang, if I could. I drove the van with the bodies way back up the road, poured gasoline all over inside and out and lit it. Joey and I left. I got home and bathed and put my clothes in to wash. I called the girls into the bathroom and stripped and checked them over closely, and washed them thoroughly. The only one with physical injuries was Billie. She did not need stitches in her scalp, according to Sue, so she got a good cleaning and a compress for her eye. I was very worried about my Mommies in particular. I had them go to bed for the rest of the day, and I told them I would tell them in the morning if I was letting them up then. I had Vera, Billie and Joey come and sit with me on the sofa. Billie and Joey sat on both sides and Vera in my lap. Vera was very upset and still shaky. We talked for a while and I went in to check on Sue and Sally. They both were asleep. That made me feel better. When I got back, I asked if any of them could read schematics and work on mechanical stuff. Vera said she could read schematics, and plans. Joey said when she was in the Navy she was a machinist. If I get you two diagrams can you fix me up some modifications on some firearms. They both agreed. Billie looked at me and said, "I am not letting you get yourself killed. Do you understand?" I told her, "All of that gang and their whole family are not worth that black eye you have, or the cut on Joey's beautiful face. I need your help with some information gathering if you feel like it."

"I've been hurt worse playing softball," she answered.

Billie and I found plans for modifications to the Glocks, the SKS, and the H&K, as well as plans for a suppressor made of plumbing parts. I asked Joey what she would need, and she said that the ranch's machine shop was well enough equipped to handle these modifications, with its lathe and drill press, along with hand tools. Vera had made me up a parts list from the plans. I asked Billie to order me some Scherer high capacity magazines for the Glocks off the Internet.

The next morning, I checked all of my sweet wives again. All of them had impressive bruises. My Mommies were fine. Sally had a bruise on her ribs. Sue had been grabbed really hard on her left breast and had a bruise there. They all saw my face turning bright red. They all hugged me and tried to calm me down. I finally did calm down enough to function. I told them I wanted us to plan on going on a day trip to Las Vegas in about a week. "Treat yourselves well, and try to heal up enough so I don't get arrested for wife beating before we go, ' I joked. I went in to Billie's computer and ordered an extended barrel for a Glock 23.

I went back into the living room and kissed all the girls and asked Joey to come to town with me. We bought the list of parts that Vera had made up for me. I took Joey to the Gun shop and had her buy a Glock 27, and a couple of magazines for a Glock 22. We also bought several boxes of ammunition for the .40. The .40 Smith and Wesson is a good caliber for using with a suppressor. It is capable of full power loads at sub-sonic velocities, while retaining a good magazine capacity. We stopped at the grocery store and ran by the lawyer's office. The Sheriff still had not released the guns. Joey and I also rode by a couple of the addresses in the address book. One was a body repair shop, and the other was a truck stop. I figured they were probably the front for some of the local gang's businesses.

We went home, the trip was uneventful. When we got there, Billie had loaded the contents of the PDA onto her laptop, and found the guys personal business records. He was muscle for the local gang. He also had information for a numbered bank account in the Cayman Islands. It had about $800,000 in it. "Can we empty it?" I asked her. "Hell yeah, I will do it now. Where do we want it?" She asked. "A cashier's check sent to our attorney?" I suggested. "Too traceable," she said. A wire transfer to our account in Tallahassee would be the best."

"What about Uncle?" I asked. "Let's just claim it as dividend income and pay taxes on it," she said. "You're the boss," I said.

The next week went by quickly and pleasantly. I fucked a bunch, and worked a bunch. Joey and Vera got the modifications taken care of, and built a silencer. The magazines, and the barrel for the Glock came in. An extended 23 barrel will fit a 27 and extend about an inch past the slide. That allows plenty of space to attach the suppressor. I test fired the Glock 27 and silencer. It was quiet enough to hear the action function; it was about as loud as a balloon popping. I figured I would have to cycle the action by hand but it functioned reliably. The Glock 26 would fire full auto and run reliably also. I had to practice shooting bursts, but training succeeded. The USC was not select fire but shot full auto with no jams. It was easy to hit with short bursts with it. The SKS was select fire and worked like a charm. After the testing, I kissed Vera and Joey and told them I was renting them out to the local militia.

We went to Vegas the Friday before the construction was to begin on Monday. We left early and arrived in about 3 hours. "I want you to buy some nice evening dresses for tonight. I feel like dancing," I told them. They all jumped up and down and went to find some fancy clothing stores. I wandered around outside. I played the slot machines that were everywhere and even hit on a quarter machine for 150 bucks. We had a nice lunch on the money from the slot machine, plus a bit extra. Vegas can be expensive if you mean it to be. After lunch we went back to pick up the dresses. They all tried them on and modeled them. I told them I was not buying them. They frowned. "You are too pretty, I don't want to spend all my time keeping men away from my beautiful women; especially you," I said as I hugged Sally and Sue. They were getting a bit depressed and feeling like blimps. I told them they were all very beautiful. I hugged Joey up and stroked her hair. "I mean you, too, my beautiful slave girl," and felt her round butt. She laughed and playfully slapped me. I bought the dresses and told the sales girl they were worth every penny. We went and found a private place where we could talk and I gave Vera her wedding necklace. I told the story of everyone's necklace and told her the story behind hers. It was a golden cloud with two emeralds, like her eyes. I told her the cloud was to represent her soft sweet presence that blesses our family so much, and the emeralds, like her eyes, represented her watching over us all. Shit, they were all squalling now. They put her necklace on and welcomed her to our family. I was also shedding some tears, and hugged and kissed all of my wonderful wives. Sally asked, "Sue, are you going to marry Mike?"

"No, I am not," she answered. "My mother and father can come and see their grandchildren, and our happy family, or not. We will have plenty of love for them right here." They all hugged Sue. We all wandered around and took in the sights. The girls all pulled the handles on the slots several times each. Vera hit about $800 on a $5 machine. We went and rented a nice suite to change in and stay tonight. I called and made reservations for dinner at a nice club that had a dance band playing (Harry Connick, Jr.). We all got dressed. I wore a nice dark suit, and the girls wore their new dresses. They were all very beautiful. We sat in a non-smoking area, for the Mommies, and had a nice dinner. I had a rare rib eye. They all had some fish and lobster combination dinner. No one had any drinks, in sympathy for the Mommies, but we had a dynamite time anyhow. The show was great and we danced up a storm. I was whipped when we got back to the room. We all rested in the Jacuzzi, rinsed off and hit the bed. It goes without saying that Vera wanted some dick in the worst way. I did the best I could, and she blinked out. We all made love and then Vera wanted some more. She got it the other way, screamed and passed out. I heard a knock on the door a few minutes later. I put a robe on and answered. A security officer was checking, since someone reported a scream. Vera came to the door and apologized for screaming. "We just got married," she told him. He smiled and asked nicely if we could keep it quieter.

The next day we got ready to leave. I wanted to stop by a pawnshop. There must be a million of them here, so I chose one at random. I looked for tools that I thought we might need. Joey and Vera both had a couple of suggestions. We found what we needed and as we were leaving, I saw a guy walking in holding a gun case. I asked him what he wanted to sell. He said he just got this last year and needed some money for his kids, so the gun is going. He showed me a Beretta 1201 (12 gauge, 18 inch barrel, synthetic stock, ghost ring rear sight and tritium front sight, 5 shot capacity, light weight, inertia action. It shoots really fast). I asked what he wanted for it. He said he paid $750 for it last year. I offered him $700. He smiled and said thanks. I counted ten 100-dollar bills, and said "For your kids." We shook hands and parted the ways. We loaded our tools and my new shotgun into the car and we took off for the ranch. We stopped and got fuel and some groceries, and a case of OO Buckshot for the shotguns.

I was very glad to get home. The trip was fun and productive, but the company was better at home and the dancing was more fun. I loaded up my tools and went to check the stock. The girls were cleaning up the place, and talking excitedly about the planned construction. I had made it plain that I wanted nothing to do with the construction. I told the girls that anything they wanted done, they should have done by the general contractor. I came to find out that that particular sentence got me a big swimming pool, as well as a Jacuzzi. I also found out that it got me 2 more bedrooms than I had planned on, for 2 more kids than I had planned on. The architect and contractor loved my wives, they told them what they wanted and never complained about the cost if it looked like what they had asked for.

I was doing a bunch of planning for the revenge I had planned to extract from those guys. They had gone 'way out of bounds as far as I was concerned, and they were going to pay the price if I could make them. I searched on the Internet for some spy gear, and bought a parabolic microphone and night vision goggles.

I went to the address book and found where I thought the main guy for the gang lived and got his phone number. I parked a ways away from his house, and moved as quietly as possible to a vantage point near the house. I listened to see if I could hear what was being said inside. I could hear normal conversation easily. I called his phone. His wife answered, I asked for Jake Johnson, and was put through. "I want to make peace," I told him. "I agree to that," he said back. I hung up. I heard him laughing. He called someone else and told him that the sucker was done for now, and to take care of it.

I hurried away from the house, and sped home. I was very concerned that I had screwed up. When I got home, I talked to everyone and told them that I was afraid that I had made a terrible mistake and endangered us more than before. Billie and Joey were instantly trying to get everyone organized into watches. I said, "We need to get Joey's hunting rifle sighted in and get some ammunition for it for a sniper outpost."

"I will take first watch," I told them. I got the Beretta and my modified Glock. I went into the barn and set up a look out point.

That night passed uneventfully. I went into the house and ate and went to the bedroom. Joey, you and Vera go into town and get some ammunition for your rifles and get some provisions. Billie, you and Sue go to meet with the contractor, and get him started. Sally you need to come stay with me for a couple of hours so I can sleep. Sally got in bed with me and hugged me until I went to sleep. I waked up in about 2 √ hours when Sally had to get up to potty. I got Joey's rifle and a box of ammunition, and went to get it ready for action. That gun shot like a champ. I had to move the sights only a couple of clicks and it was dead on. I looked around for a high place to set up, and found a good protected area and made it a bit more comfortable.

When I got back home, Billie and Sue told me they were very excited about the house, and the site preparation was going very well. I told them I needed to sleep, and would one of them come with me. Billie came with me and held me to her as we slept. I got up at suppertime, ate and moved to the barn. Took care of come chores there and settled in to watch. We had made plans to for defense at supper. Vera was to get the USC, and come to me in the barn. Joey and Sally were to go to the bedroom, cover with the mattress, and take a defensive posture. Billie and Sue were to go into the living room and cover with the sofa cushions and defend there.

I kept watch that night and was just getting ready to come down in the pre dawn darkness, when I noticed movement. Four men were moving toward the house right past my watch point. They were armed and one had a hand grenade. I blasted Mr. Grenade, and then shot one other one down, before I had to duck and cover myself from their heavy automatic weapon fire. I just a second I knew Vera would be coming out of the house to help me. I showed myself and shot the gun empty to make them pay attention to me. They returned fire, and I got hit, but only lightly in the upper arm, I was not incapacitated. About then, I heard two different guns open fire, both firing controlled bursts. I heard one of them yell and gurgle and the other one just started yelling and begging us to stop firing. I jumped down and covered the live one. He was hit in the leg and bleeding badly. I frisked him and found a CZ pistol and a spring blade knife, in addition to the Uzi he had emptied with his uncontrolled firing. I found the other one, three shots to the torso. He was dead. The two I shot were both dead, shot through the torso with buckshot. They both had MP5 K's, Glock pistols and knives, as well as a hand grenade. The one Vera smoked, had a MAC 10, a Colt .45 and a Benchmade knife just like mine. I asked the live one who had sent him. He said, "He will kill me." I said, "If you don't tell me, I will kill you," and popped open the knife. He didn't believe me. I cut into his arm and he screamed. The girls all looked away. He was bleeding badly from his arm now. He believed me now. He told us everyone who was in the gang that he knew of. It was only about 6 more men, since we had dented them for 7 already. I shot the son of a bitch between the eyes and went to get the truck. I threw the carcasses into the bed and hauled them off. I cleaned up and took their car many miles away, wiped it down as well as I could, and had Billie pick me up in the truck. Billie wanted to talk about something. I told her I could not believe she was worried about telling me anything. Sue and Vera are very upset that you killed that man in cold blood. I am going to kill 6 more in cold blood. Those men will not hurt my family and live. They beat you, they cut Joey and violated Sue, and Sally. They made Vera bathe in a man's blood. I will not allow them to keep breathing. More gently now, I said, "Baby, if I am killed, will you please take care of our family for me."

"Until I die, Mike. You know, Joey will commit suicide if you die don't you?" She told me. "I guess I had better let her come with me then, because she will follow me anyway," I said.

We went home and I ate and told them I had hit the wall and needed to sleep. They all came in and slept with me. I awoke in about 4 hours and pulled Vera to me. "I love you," I told her and we made gentle love. She was crying now. I asked her what I could do for her. She said she was very upset by having to kill that guy, but she was more upset at my executing the other one. The others were awake now, and were listening. "You know me as a gentle man, don't you?" I asked her. "Yes, Mike," she answered. "I am sorry you had to see a side of me that these men have awakened," I told her. "I am still the gentle person you know, but I have to protect you if I can. The police will not keep you safe from those who make a game of using the law for their own advantage. I love you so much that I am afraid I would go over the edge if any of you were hurt badly. I guess that is why I hate them so much. As far as I am concerned, nothing is too bad for them. Joey and I are going to finish this up. Billie is to take care of you if I am killed." They all started crying, and begging me to sell out and move to another place. I told them, "I love our home, and our life. All I have ever asked is to be left alone, to love and take care of you. They would not do it, I called and asked for peace and they sent four men out to kill us all. Joey and I are going to kill them first. Remember, I love you all, always."

I asked Joey to make love with me. She cried the whole time and begged me to let her do it so I would be safe. I told her that I was taking her because I knew she would not leave me uncovered. She nodded.

We went directly to the boss's house that night and listened to see who was there. He and his wife and the housekeeper were there. I went to the front door, Joey went to the back door. I cut the telephone wire, and we went in. I kicked the front door in and Joey kicked in the back. I went straight to where he was, he pulled out a pistol and I shot him with the 12 gauge. I got his gun and went to find his wife. She was a trophy wife that knew what was going on and did not care. I shot her dead as she reached for another pistol. I got it also. I found Joey and the housekeeper in the kitchen. She and Joey had been busily talking together. She was a Mexican national who had been kept her and paid very low wages. I asked if she wanted to come and live and work at our ranch. We would give her a good wage and allow her to bring her family in to live there also. All I asked was that they be loyal to our family. "Si, Patron," she answered. Get your personal things and we will go. Gloria got her stuff, and Joey took her to the truck. I opened the gas-stove eyes, and waited until the house was full of gas and tossed in a burning piece of lumber. Whoosh, the gas caught up and the house was on fire. I walked away and we left.

I was beginning to feel like vomiting from all of the killing. I thought about how they had tried to kill us all, and swallowed it back. I had Joey drop me near the man who sent the murder squad to kill us yesterday. I told them to come back and pick me up in 1 hour. I walked up to the house and listened. Everyone seemed to be asleep, I walked inside and noticed the alarm went off. I ran into the sleeping quarters and saw the man in bed with two obvious whores. They were up and shouting as I burst into the room. He reached for a gun, and I blasted them all to hell. I picked up my empty cases and set the bed on fire, and left.

I told no one else what happened that night and we went home. I asked Joey to explain about Gloria. I was a goner, I went to the sniper spot and slept and watched. I had killed people that probably did not deserve killing, but I had no choice. I still was very upset, but I did not know what else to do. I went into the house the next morning and told all the girls how I loved them and told Gloria that I was glad she came to help my family and raise my children. Joey interpreted for us, so Gloria understood what we wanted and we knew what she wanted and needed. I asked Gloria if she was afraid to stay with my family and me. She said she was not because I was a good man, and had taken care of my own problems. I told her to stay for a while and if she wanted, she could invite her family to come here and stay with us and work here.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.