My New Point of View - Cover

My New Point of View

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mike is depressed. He gets a new chance at life and loves. He also gets a chance at getting shot. Read to see what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

We chartered a plane, and flew to Tallahassee. We stayed at Billie's house; she gets upset and says it is my house. We stayed there anyway. Joey sold her house and had everything packed up and shipped to the ranch. She took her jewelry and guns to bring with us as we came back in the Excursion. Joey had a Smith and Wesson Model 28.357, and an SKS paratrooper carbine. She also had a Winchester Model 70 in 300 WSM. She had ammunition for each of them.

Joey had a buyer that wanted her house and she made a quick sale. She put everything she had into our account. Joey was rich, too. She put over 1 million dollars into the ranch account. Billie got her a credit card like ours. She also mentioned in passing that our investments were kicking ass. Joey had a nice SUV, a Ford Explorer. I asked if she wanted to keep it. She said we could keep it in our garage, since we were taking the Excursion home. I called Donnie while we were in Tallahassee. They invited us up for the day. We all showed up and Donnie whistled and said, "Damn, boy, don't you know one woman is more trouble than most of us can stand." I knew he was joking, but said, "Donnie, God sent me these beautiful women to take care of me in my foolish youth. They are the best things that ever came my way, and I am not ever letting them go."

"Power out on those brownie points, dude," he laughed. We walked around the place, and talked about the family. He told me about the happenings with my daughters and wife. I asked him if he and Vanna were going to have kids. He said he was trying to get her pregnant every day. "Great," I said, "I am going to have two children this year."

"Congratulations Mike," he said, "I hope you will name a boy after Dad." I will have to discuss that with the Mommy. If Sally's baby is a boy, I want to name him Robert James Reynolds. If Sue's baby is a boy I want to name him Michael Braswell Reynolds. Maybe Dad will luck out on the second round."

"Do you know how blessed you are, Mike?" He asked me. "Yes I do. When I kiss my beautiful wives good morning and when I talk to my babies at night, it is all I can do to keep from bursting into tears of joy." I choked up a bit at that, and we walked on in silence. We had supper with Donnie and Vanna, then went back to Tallahassee.

The next day, I got by the jewelry store, and found a necklace and pendant for Joey. It was a platinum heart with a knotted rope tied around it. A diamond was mounted to the knot. After lunch we had a family meeting and I told Joey the story of everyone's necklace. I then gave her the pendant and diamond, telling her that the platinum rope symbolized how strongly she had tied my heart to her and the diamond symbolized the truth and purity of our love. I then handed the necklace to my wives and they put it around Joey's neck. The tears were flowing freely. Sue said, "God Damn, you are the most romantic son of a bitch I have ever heard of. No wonder all of us would crawl 5 miles through cactus to lick the sweat off your ass."

"I love you, too," I said.

After Joey finished her business, we all loaded up in the Excursion and headed home. We stopped outside New Orleans the first night. We had some great food and sat talking, while we enjoyed the after dinner drinks. I saw Billie sit up and nudge Sue. I looked where they were looking. I saw a beautiful red headed woman. Maybe 35 years old, a knockout figure, 5' 4" tall. Well, she passes muster, I thought. Billie got up and walked over to her. They talked a few minutes and then came back to the table and visited. She was introduced to us as Vera Baugh. Her eyes were the color of emeralds, and her skin had just enough freckles to show she was real. Damn, what a beauty. She was right at home with our family. She jumped right in with the friendly teasing and banter. She told us she was divorced and made her living selling real estate. We told her about ourselves, and our family businesses. "That is a very interesting lifestyle," Vera said. Sally who was fearless in conversation with strangers said, "Why don't you come out and visit us and see what you think about it. You fit in with our family like a hand in a glove. Vera you have nothing to keep you from taking a vacation. Just come with us and we will fly you back in a couple of weeks. You will have a good time. We have horses and cattle and satellite television and Internet and only 1 telephone, and it has an off switch."

"We also have the most romantic son of a bitch that God ever put on this planet," Sue said. "Damn straight," Joey said, then "Sorry that just came out."

"Girls, please don't get started on that," I asked, "I have them snowed," I said. "Bullshit," Billie said, "Vera deserves to know why we stay out in the middle of Nevada, forty minutes from the nearest town. Why we are all so damned happy you can't wipe the smiles off our faces with a scrubber. Vera we are offering you a chance to interview with our family and for you to interview us for a chance at being truly happy, and truly loved. Vera said, "That sounds damned good. I will put my business on the back burner for a couple of weeks tomorrow and leave with you all the day after. I stood up and told Vera, "I am so glad that you are going to come with us. Let us take you home," and I kissed her. She kissed me back and boy could she kiss. The girls all hugged her, and we took her to her house. She had our phone number, and we got hers. We went to the hotel, Sue called Vera as soon as she got in the room. "Vera I just wanted to tell you that we miss you already. I am going to make love to Mike and wish you were here with us." They talked a few minutes longer and hung up. "Why did you pick her?" I asked. Billie said, "I saw that look in the mirror a thousand times until I met you. I haven't seen it since."

"What look?" I asked her. "Loneliness," Billie said. The others nodded. "You saved us all from loneliness, or worse," Sally said. "Are any of you lonely women interested in making sweet love with the local stud?" I asked. I was covered up with beautiful female flesh. I made gentle love to them all.

I waked up early and feeling well this morning. I jumped into the car and hurried over to Vera's house. I knocked on the door. She answered. "We missed you last night," I told her. "How about breakfast? I can wait for you to get dressed." She got dressed. While she was dressing, she asked me, "What does a young, beautiful guy like you want with an old hag like me?"

"Come here," I told her. She came to me. Look there, I said pointing to a mirror. "What do you see?" I asked. "A tired woman, past her prime, with no hope for improvement in life," she answered. I knew her feelings. "May I tell you what I see, Vera?" I asked. She nodded. "Vera, I see a beautiful woman with fiery red hair that I really want to take in my hands and pull up close so that I can see those sparkling emeralds you see through. I see freckles and smile lines that make me know you are a real person that I really want to know. I also see a body that is gong to make me have to go and ravish one of my wives. You flip my on switch. I also see a person that I want to see every day when I wake up and every night when I go to bed. A person that I want to know very well and know every day until I die. I'm sorry for getting ahead of everything. My girls are going to be mad if I have messed this up. They all want you also. Hurry up I am getting hungry." She shook her head like she was coming out of a trance, and finished dressing. When we got back the girls were up and getting dressed. They squealed when Vera came in with me. They all ran and kissed and hugged her. They told me to go and watch the news while they finished up. They dragged Vera over to the bathroom and they talked up a storm, while I sat in front of the television. I heard them all laughing, and I heard Sue say, "Isn't he just a dream come true." Sally said, "You haven't seen anything yet. Wait 'til you get to hold him close. His body is so damned good, and he fucks like a love story." Billie and Joey both said, "God, yes."

"Can you get pregnant," they asked her. "I haven't yet."

"If you don't want to, you need to be sure you have protection, they said. He had Sue and Sally pregnant the first month they were together."

"If I decide to stay with this family, I want children," she said. "I knew it," they all said, "You are already one of us. This trip is a formality."

We had a nice breakfast. The girls all talked ninety to nothing. I was just around for decoration. We all loaded up into the excursion, and took Vera to pick up her car and let her go to work. They asked me what I did this morning with Vera. I told them. Joey said, "She will never come back here to stay. I am surprised she didn't ask you for a test drive already." Billie said, "Once she has that beautiful dick in her, she is a goner. I know I was." We went sight seeing that day and had terrible food for lunch and went to a nice restaurant of Vera's choice for supper. Vera told us that she was very excited about this trip. She was tired of being lonely. "Stay with us and never be lonely again. Unless our man is gone for too long then your heart will ache like it might break in two," Sue said. "I can sense that," Vera said, "you all have love together, but he is the complement, the completer. You are not whole without him. I want to stay with you tonight, so we can get an early start tomorrow."

"Bullshit," Sue said, "you just want to fuck Mike tonight and see if we are lying about him."

"I am warning you Vera," Billie said, "once you get a dose of our man, you will never be satisfied with anyone else again."

"There hasn't been anyone else since I divorced 6 years ago," Vera said. "You will like tonight," Sally said.

"Mike, you need to fuck Vera before Joey and I show her about us," Billie said. "I don't think it will make any difference," I said, "but I will do as you ask." Billie kissed me and told me she loved how I trusted her. "With my life," I told her. We took a shower, and I heard a gasp and Vera said, "God, he is beautiful. She and I went back into the bedroom while the others bathed. She had freckles all over. She had nice medium size breasts with puffy, light pink areolas, and nipples like the tip of your index finger. She had curves in all the right places. She was not actress thin, but I loved the way she looked. You are beautiful," I told her. "Your ex-husband was a fool." I hugged her. She surely felt good. I got a handful of her beautiful red hair and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She liked to kiss and kissed me back like I liked it. I already had a steel hard erection. I felt her all over her body. She did the same and then she rolled me over on top of her and guided me into her. "Oh, shit, he is perfect," Vera said. Sue said, "Every one of us said the exact same thing. We only allow you to say it once where he can hear it. We don't want him to turn into a prima donna."

"Vera, I want you so bad I am afraid I might hurt you," I said. "You let me have what you've got. I'm a big girl and can take care of myself." I started stroking her firmly. She started breathing heavily, quickly. In just a few minutes, she started having mini orgasms. I started to like it and started hammering her, she started squealing every thrust. I started to come and she felt it and screamed and fainted. "I knew she was like the rest of us," Sue said, "we will never get her away from him now." She came around in just a minute and said, "That was the best fuck I have ever had." Sally said, "They get better."

"No shit?" Vera asked. "He knocks Sue and Joey out all the time," Billie said, "and Joey and I only ass fuck." Vera said, "I like to ass fuck myself." We had a wonderful time that night. Vera never even blinked at Joey and Billie. I ass fucked her and knocked her out that way also. When she waked up she said, "That was the best fuck of my life." All the rest nodded. I made love to my mommies and they both had a couple of comes. I fucked Billie, and she had a hard come. Joey caught it in her mouth. When Joey came, Vera caught it. This woman fit us like a surgical glove. She asked Joey and Billie if they could get erections. They both said no, but I could fuck a come out of them nearly every time we made love. She said, "He couldn't run you off if he beat the shit out of you every day, could he?"

"Vera, Mike is my man and Joey and I are his women, just like Sue and Sally. The only difference is our skills, and the fact that we can not give him children. We both would if there was any way we could. Watch how he treats us. Either of us would give him out heart if he needed it, and gladly. I know I would smile while I died if it would let Mike live one extra minute. You will find out what we mean."

"Do you think there is any chance you will not move to Nevada with us?" Sue asked. "Not a snowflakes chance in hell," Vera said. I said, "Why don't you just pack your things, ship them out to the ranch and come on now. We can wait one more day for you."

We all helped Vera pack her things. She lived in a very nice apartment. A packer and shipper came and packed up her furniture. Vera had a fairly new Honda Accord. I asked if she wanted to keep it. Vera said, "I love my car. Can't we just tow it?" I fixed up a tow bar and wiring for her car and hooked it up. The girls packed the car with the things from the Excursion so we would have more people room. "What do you want to do about your business here?" I asked. "I will just quit." Billie said, "I have bank account numbers for our family accounts. Do you want to transfer your debts and funds there? I will get you a debit card to buy anything you need. Vera said, "I have a few thousand dollars in my savings account, but I owe 25 thousand from a bad debt settlement."

"Billie, will you call and make arrangements to pay Vera's debts." Yes, Baby."

"No," Vera said, "I won't let you do that." I walked up to her and ran my hand into her hair and pulled her close to my face. "Vera, I will not let you be in debt while I can get you out. I am going to keep you, and I mean for you to have a free and happy life if I can possibly give it to you. I love you and love means helping lift troubles from your partners. Although it does mean giving them extra troubles sometimes, but money is not a trouble for us to worry with."

"Do you all agree that Vera will be our life partner?" I asked them all. They all answered yes. "Billie, approximately how much money does that mean Vera has?" I asked our business manager. "Mike, I am not really sure, now, but I am guessing about 2 million dollars." Vera was crying openly now, and asked why we were doing this. "We love you, I answered. I really don't have anything, but my wives all share with me. I hope you will share, also."

"Everything I will ever have is yours, don't even ask if you need or want anything," she said. "Yea! I want your body," I happily said. "That is yours anyway," she said. "Billie, please see to paying off this debt for our wife," I asked her. "Yes, Sweetie," Billie answered. Vera started hugging and kissing everyone.

We took care of business and hauled out of Louisiana, towing Vera's car. That night we had a very good time and left early to make sure we arrived at home today. When we drove up to the house, I saw a vehicle I did not recognize. I stopped and told everyone to get out of the car. "Sally, you stay here with Sue and Vera. Get your guns out and in hand," I said. "Billie, you and Joey arm up and go around back, quietly," I told them. I pulled my revolver and walked in the front door. I heard two voices whispering. "What are you doing here?" I asked loudly. They jumped up and ran out the back. In a second I heard yelling and 3 shots. I ran out the back and found my wives standing over the two men. Joey was bleeding from a gash to her face. "Oh, Sweetheart, your beautiful face," I said. Joey was crying. I looked at the robbers. One was dead and one would be. Billie, that is a good shot. Joey this one won't make it either. I am calling an ambulance for you. I dialed the sheriff and told him that Joey had been attacked during a robbery attempt and needed an ambulance. The two robbers needed a coroner. I ran to get Sue to look at Joey's face. They all came and started helping get Joey taken care of. Sue put tape on the cut to hold it from gapping open and scarring worse. If those bastards were still alive I would kill them again. Scarring my baby's face. "I am so sorry you two had to do that, "I told them. I heard the sirens about then. "Sue, will you ride with Joey?" I asked. "Of course, darling," she answered.

The deputy asked what happened. I told them what I knew, and went to hold Joey while she waited for the ambulance. We both cried. I called Billie over and held her also, and cried that she had to do this thing. I asked Sally if she knew an attorney. She did, so I called him and told him what had happened. He said he would meet us at the hospital. After the ambulance arrived, Sue and Joey went to the emergency room. The EMT told Sue she did a good job with the emergency patch. I got in the Honda and took Billie with me to meet the lawyer. Sally and Vera stayed behind to unpack, and clean up the house. I called them when we got to town and asked if they found anything missing. They said that around $5000 was gone from one of the stashes in the house. I immediately called the sheriff and told them to make the coroner aware that there was $5000 in cash on the deceased robbers. I wanted to make sure none of it was "lost". We met the attorney and he told us that he thought that the killings would be listed as self-defense. We told him everything about why we had the guns, and about having a large amount of cash in the house. He told us he would let us know about any meetings that we needed to attend. Neither Billie nor Joey was under arrest. We went to see Joey in the hospital. Sue had gotten a plastic surgeon to work on Joey's face. I went to get prescriptions filled. Joey was given painkillers, antibiotics and a medication to inhibit scar tissue formation. I pressed my face to Joey's good cheek and whispered, "Baby, you know I think you are more beautiful than ever. She started crying. I said, "Slave you are to hurry and get well, I want to fuck you silly."

"I love you, Master," she told me.

I held Joey as we went home in the car. I whispered lovey things in her ear and told her how much I loved her, and how I would always take care of her. Billie whispered to Sue, "Is our man really this good?"

"He is better than this," Sue answered, "I want to make love with him so much it is hurting my heart." Billie only nodded.

After we got home and got Joey and Billie to lie down and rest, I went for a walk. When I got away from the house, I just lay down and cried. I was very upset that I had failed again to protect my family. I screamed my anger. In a few minutes I felt a tiny hand on my neck. "Sue, I am sorry you had to see me this way," I told her. "My husband, seeing you this way has made me love you twice as much as I already did. Seeing your anguish at this incident has made me know you love us all without reservation," she said. "If Billie and Joey are damaged from this I will kill those bastards' whole family," I swore. Sue pulled my head into her lap and told me, "You will not do that. If you do, the law will take you away from us and you will not get to see your babies born." I just lay there in Sue's lap and cried until I could calm down.

We went back to the house. I hugged Vera and Sally. They kissed me all over my face and told me they loved me. "Sally, do you know either one of those guys?" I asked. "I have seen one of them around before, but I have never spoken to either one of them. He was a trouble maker."

"From here on out you need to carry a gun with you, unless I am with you. You probably should carry one anyway, since you all have been the ones that have had to protect me," I told them. "Vera, do you know how to shoot?" I asked. "I have shot a revolver some," she said, "I own a small .38"

"Keep it in your pocket, ok?" I asked her. "Sure, Sugar," she answered. "The only man I want touching me is you, and I want that a lot," she chuckled. "Sally I need for you to go to town and buy a Glock 26 for Joey. Get a Fobus holster and dual magazine pouch, and four of model 17 magazines. I also need for you to pick up a case of target ammunition and a case of hollow point ammunition. Vera, do you have ammunition for your .38?"

"I have a couple of boxes of target ammo and a box of service ammunition," she answered. "I am going in to see Joey and Billie," I told them.

I went in and washed up and then went in to see Joey and Billie. I went in to the bed and gently kissed them both, and asked if they were alright. Billie answered, "As long as you love me, I am fine." And then she kissed me. I answered her, "You will always be fine then, because you will never be away from me if I have any other choice." Joey was crying. I asked what was upsetting her. She said, "My Sweet, I will not be fit for you to look at any more." My anger rose like a volcano. "God damn his soul. I wish he was still alive so I could torture him to death for hurting you. Joey, do you love me?" I asked her. "Yes my master, more than my own life," she answered. "I owe you more than I can ever repay. Joey, please don't make me suffer for this hurt. I can not carry the guilt for hurting you, it would kill me, I love you too much," I told her. I was emotionally wrecked. They could see it in my face and made me stay and rest with them. They stripped off my clothes and put me in the bed with Billie spooned up to my back and Joey with her nipple in my mouth. I was a goner. I awoke an unknown time later. Billie had gotten up but Joey was pressed tightly to me. Her nipple was still in my mouth. She was awake and smiling. "I love you," was the first thing out of her mouth. Baby, I didn't make you sore did I?" I asked. "Yes, and I want you inside me now," she answered. I rolled on top of her, and slid into her welcoming ass. "Do you know how much I love making love with you, Slave?" I asked her. "No, Master," she answered, and started shaking at once. "I am sorry master, I did not know how else to answer you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.