Voyeur - Cover

Voyeur

by JenniferAnn

Copyright© 2005 by JenniferAnn

Erotica Sex Story: Something different from me. A young man finds himself in another hotel room. Thanks to info from a SOL reader, I believe I have gotten rid of the unwanted insertions and deletions. Jenny

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Copyright 2005

Jeremy Mills was getting ready for bed. He set the security bolt and latch, the little bar that allows you to open the door only a couple of inches and prevents anyone from entering the room. He brushed his teeth, relieved himself and removed his clothes.

Turning off the lights he settled into the ubiquitous hotel recliner for meditation which he had been practicing for ten years. Recently he discovered he had the ability to bi-locate, where his spirit or conscience self left his body and moved around.

The first time it occurred, it scared him. He was sitting in a chair and sensed he was floating. When he opened his eyes, he saw himself sitting in the chair below. The sight startled him and, like a rubber band he quickly snapped back into his body. It was almost a week before he mustered up the courage to meditate again.

It took a few tries before he was able to relax enough to allow him to separate from his body. During the times he was out of his body he would look at himself sitting in the chair or lying on the bed. He noticed that the darkness did not deter him from seeing things clearly, as in his normal "in-body" state. There seemed to be an indirect source of light illuminating the room. Slowly, he summoned the courage to move further away from his body. He would float around the room, taking in the scenery and then quickly return to his body.

Last night he spotted an object on top of the Armoire. He floated over for a closer look and saw that it was an old credit card door key. Someone must have placed it on top and forgotten to remove it.

After returning to his body, he got out of the chair and went to the armoire. Sure enough, the key was right where he had seen it while in the spirit. He decided that tonight, he would leave his room and look around a bit.

Sitting himself in the chair, he closed his eyes and began his breathing routine, to relax and to get into the meditation. Silently, reciting his mantra he allowed thoughts and cares to leave his mind finally, leaving it blank. Soon, he felt his spirit float from his body.

He opened his eyes, turned and looked at his body sitting peacefully, chest rhythmically rising and falling, eyes closed. He then drifted to the door. Stopping just short of the door, he paused for a moment wondering if he could pass through the door. Well, I will never know unless I try, he thought. Gathering fortitude, he flung himself forward toward the closed door. However he misjudged his momentum and shot clear across the hall into the adjacent room. Surprised at what happened, he paused to get his bearings and was about to leave when he heard a low moan.

Curious about the noise, he slowly moved past the bathroom into the main part of the room. There on the bed was a naked woman. She was lying on her back, her heels were almost touching and her legs were spread open - bent at the knees. He saw her left hand playing with her left breast, her right hand was between her legs, and her fingers were moving slowly in circles over her vulva.

Embarrassed at discovering the woman masturbating, Jeremy started to leave, and then stopped. The sight of the beautiful woman was too much. In spite of feeling like a voyeur, he stayed and watched.

She was very lovely, he thought. She had a light complexion and medium sized breasts. Her blonde hair was only a shade or two lighter than the closely trimmed pubic hair. A true blonde, he thought to himself. He could see a dark flush beginning to spread over her breasts and chest and her nipples were erect.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.