Black Mansion 1: Foundation - Cover

Black Mansion 1: Foundation

Copyright© 2005 by John Galt

Chapter 6: Grounds to build on

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Grounds to build on - Wealthy and with a lot of time on his hands, Jospeh Drake decides to create a place where fantasies can be lived out. The Black Mansion. This is the story about the foundation of the mansion, of how it begun and was created.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Karen found herself back in her old Life faster than she could blink. Her boss threw money and privileges at her to make her stay, and she denied all of it. The guy wasn't that bad, but he could not give her what she craved. The company accepted her quitting, and the few friends she had there wanted to stay in contact. She knew that was very complicated with her being naked inside a walled compound. She couldn't just invite them over for coffee if they are in the area, which was unlikely in the first place. So she prepared the cover story of her going on a long travel around the globe. It was unlikely she would see them again anyways, and she had no friends that were so close that she would miss them really hard after a while.

The mansion was something she craved and the more time she spent alone, she knew that this was what she wanted. Her thoughts often circled around the issue if she had done the same Drake had, if she had the resources for it. Probably not, she mused, he had the power and drive to actually do something that way, most likely only a dominant with a special mix of qualities would do this and those would be rare. And of course that mix paired with enough money and power would be even more rare. But then again, she thought about it if there were other mansions, islands or similar setups elsewhere in the world.

First she sold all her things. She wouldn't need them anymore. A small shoe box sized metal box with pictures and other memories, she placed at a bank depot, where she wouldn't need a key. All her money she transferred into an offshore bank account, where the depot box would be paid from and some employee of the bank look for the growth of her capital. She did not care too much, but in case anything did not work out, she always could go back, and create a new life for herself. With only the clothes on her, she entered again the apartment building of Joseph Drake five weeks after she left it.

As the door opened she left the elevator, and kneeled down in front of her master, lowering her head.

He leaned down, fastened her collar around her neck and kissed her forehead.

"Welcome back slave", he said smiling.

"Thank you master, your slave is happy to be back and available for her Masters use."

She craved his treatment immensely. During those weeks apart she was constantly horny. She masturbated every day, multiple times. Never she got really satisfied, it only left her craving for more. There were no instructions for her on how to behave from Drake. She simply should settle all affairs, and be back with only her clothes on her as her sole possession not taken care off.

Drake attached a leash and led her int the living room. He guided her to stand up, then fastened wrist and ankles cuffs on her. The wrist cuffs got attached to hanging chains, the ankle cuffs to rings in the floor. In the end she was still fully clothed, standing with wide spread legs and arms secured in the living room. Drake wore a white t-shirt and some black pants. As he usually did, he walked barefoot on the thick carpet.

Slowly he waked to her, standing in front of her, grabbing her head by her hair and forcing her to look into his eyes.

"I have no use for a slave that does not submit to me, one that changes her mind on every whim, or decides to leave at the first inconvenience. If you submit to me, you are mine for a month. Then i will ask you again if you want to submit further. After that, it is for 6 months, and after that for a year. Every year after that you get the chance to leave me again, always at the same day, never in between. Do you understand that, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, now, do you wish by your own free will to submit to me, to be my slave, my property i can do with as i please?"

Karen gulped, this is it girl, she thought. "Yes Master, it is my wish to submit to you, to be yours fully to be used as you see fit."

He smiled. "Very well then slave, then lets get rid of the last things from your old life."

With that he got a knife from his pocket. It had a curved top which clearly was made to cut things in the inner curve. this way one could simply cut everything off someone, without the chance of hurting that person. And cutting he did. Her pants were cut down first, slowly, with multiple cuts he cut them around her waist. Then he cut them in their length and they simply slid off her legs. Next was her shirt, a light fabric that ripped from under her arms very easy to her waist. Then he cut it in half in front. Its own weight, dragged it behind her to the floor. Her bra, cut on the top parts then in front again also slid down, followed by her panties. Now naked, she felt very exposed and vulnerable, but at the same time so engulfed and secure like never before.

She spent an hour in this position. While she was being whipped all over her body, touched, kissed, fucked, whipped again, then fucked again. In the end she didn't even remember exactly how he took her down, chained her to the bed and let her sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.