Black Mansion 1: Foundation - Cover

Black Mansion 1: Foundation

Copyright© 2005 by John Galt

Chapter 3: First use of Karen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: First use of Karen - Wealthy and with a lot of time on his hands, Jospeh Drake decides to create a place where fantasies can be lived out. The Black Mansion. This is the story about the foundation of the mansion, of how it begun and was created.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Slowly the door of the car opened. Drake stepped out of it and looked around.

"Thanks PD, nice of you to drop me off here." Looking back shortly he saw the familiar house in the still dark morning. "Cabs are really not the appropriate way to get around these days."

"I hear you Joseph, i hear you. With special freight non the less. You know, the living kind?"

A smile played over his face. PD wasn't the youngest anymore, but surely had it in him.

"Thanks for the chat by the way, i really enjoyed that as well."

"Oh yeah about that..." PD scratched his chin, his not that cleanly shaved anymore chin bugging him. "You sure you want to put someone through that ordeal we talked about? I mean, i know you can handle it, you got the skills and the experience, also you got the tools, but that's still a though one. Sure you don't need any help?"

"I will be fine. So will she. Thanks for your concern PD."

A sigh and a smile later PD shook his head slightly, grinning at Drake. "You know i really wouldn't mind seeing that. If you get that girl to me, i promise i treat her, well, special."

"Oh yes PD, i am sure. Now get going, still along way from home for you. We talk later. Godspeed."

"Yeah, yeah, can't blame a man for trying. See you around!"

As the car pulled away Joseph had to smile at the man that just drove off. For years he has known him now and he still could come up with new ways to make some person uncomfortably suffering, while she fully likes it.

Looking around he saw the quiet place that was his home for the time being. The whole area was quiet. Mostly old people lived here, or the young ones who wanted a quiet place away from the loud city. As always, the old building was like a rock in the ocean, steadfast to whatever will come. It was always a soothing thought for him when he looked at the building. Right now his thoughts were in turmoil. He was curious how Karen was doing.

With a low humming the elevator brought him to the penthouse. As the doors swung open, he was surprised, but didn't show it. Stepping out, he looked around first. All was still orderly, no dirt, she obviously didn't make any mess, or cleaned it up again. Something he appreciated a lot.

Slowly he stepped forward, then lowered his body to be closer to Karen.

She was kneeling on the floor. Sitting on her heels, her knees about a foot apart. Her eyes were cast down, her head slightly tilted forward. Her wrists were crossed behind her back. Around her neck was one of the back collars with a ring in the front part. Attached to that ring was a short leash, that then was hooked to the hook under the small table in the hallway. Her upper body was covered in a loose white T-shirt, one of his he noticed, as it was way too big for her. White panties showed around her crotch, besides that she didn't seem to wear anything.

For sure she got his attention as he felt his arousal rising.

"Hello Karen. Look at me."

She lifted her eyes slowly.

"Does this please you, master?"

His smile was warm, the muscles in his face working into the expression and then to a serious face again, with a hint of that smile left in it.

"Yes it does please me extremely. But i will ask you just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, if you really want this."

As she opened her mouth he put a finger on her lips.

"Not yet. I will first layout the rules. Then you can still decide if this is for you, or not."

Drake unhooked the leash and tugged on it slightly, so Karen got to her feet. He led her into the living room, removed the leash and guided her to sit on one of the big chairs, while he sat down on the couch.

"Should you accept, then this is how it is going be. You will be my slave for the time you stay here. You do as you say, when i say how i say. You speak when i ask you or tell you to. You ask permission to speak when i didn't tell you to. You represent my property, like the seat you are sitting on, or anything else in this apartment. I will take my pleasure from you as i want it, and will give you pleasure how and when i want it. If you fail to obey me, i will punish you. My understanding of your likes and dislikes is vague to say the least, but if you give me good indications with your body language and facial expressions, this will make it for us both a much more enjoyable time. Your safeword is 'mercy'. If you say this, i instantly stop, and you can retreat to the guest room. The word will be for the day, so we will not engage in any sexual activities for the rest of that day."

His eyes released hers, then went to the ceiling, taking a swirl over one window, and locked on the TV set.

"I see you made good use of the electronics while i was away, i hope you enjoyed my private collection."

Looking at the screen she couldn't tell how he would know from simply looking around that she used it. Of course she had indulged in looking through his extensive library of movies. Porn and others. She liked his taste in both.

"And you seem to be capable to be somewhere without making it into a pigsty. I expect this to be the rule, not the exception, can you do that?"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Now, i will explore your limits with you, i might even push some, and along the way we might find some more things we could do, but for this very moment, all i want to know, is if you want to be my slave for the next weeks, or not."

His eyes pinned hers again, a light shudder went over her skin. She sat half naked with a collar around her neck in a complete strangers apartment, now she practically begged this man to own her, to use her. To her own surprise, this felt like the most natural thing to do.

"Yes master, please let me be your slave."

He smiled.

"Very well then. Lets see what new property i acquired here then, undress, slowly."

She got up and slowly lifted the shirt over her head. Her breasts lifted with her arms and her nipples stood out like little arrows point toward the sky.

"Turn around and remove your panties, bend down, but keep your legs straight."

"Yes, master", she said and complied, pulling them slowly, very slowly down, then letting them drop and stepping out of them. She got up again and stood now straight before Joseph.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.