Black Mansion 1: Foundation - Cover

Black Mansion 1: Foundation

Copyright© 2005 by John Galt

Chapter 2: Karen's first look

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Karen's first look - Wealthy and with a lot of time on his hands, Jospeh Drake decides to create a place where fantasies can be lived out. The Black Mansion. This is the story about the foundation of the mansion, of how it begun and was created.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

After the cab went around two corners, she gave the cab driver a different address, a hotel she picked out at home. Nothing fancy but surely nice and not something where he could find her. There was this strange feeling about him. If she could have trusted someone she knew to tell how she felt and what she came here for, she would have brought someone. But she couldn't. This she had to do alone.

The next morning, she was a bit disoriented as she woke up. Her situation was sinking in. She had to go to that house.

A cab brought her one block close to it, the rest she would scout out on foot. The place was a nice building. It looked old, but not shabby. A classy style was seen by its entrance gate, the black tall fence around it and the bright stone walls contrasting to it. The garden around it with high bushes and a few small trees was nicely groomed. She didn't know what she expected but didn't think of something like this.

The key opened the gate for her. Then he opened the thick entrance door to the building. Behind it was a wide corridor and to one side, in corner, the elevator that had the sign penthouse above it. With a glance at the key she knew that this was the place to go. Again the key opened the elevator and automatically brought her up. Dimmed lights in the elevator made it a comfortable ride, as well as the mirrored walls that made it look bigger.

With a soft sound the doors swept open and gave view into the penthouse. The walls were a soft dark red, lined with gold on the top and the bottom. The ceiling was wooden panels of a light brown color, that in a pattern had ben replaced with mirrors. All of the floors were covered with a thick wine red carpet that looked comfortable enough to lay down on and fall asleep instantly. After two steps she decided to take off her shoes and was rewarded with a nice cushy feeling.

"Anyone here?" she yelled into the apartment.

"Hello? Anyone?" echoed her uncertain voice back to her. There was no answer.

With more self confidence she strode to the small table in front of here with a small card on it that simply said "Karen" on it, in a very nice handwriting.

"Karen, feel free to look around. Don't be scared to open every drawer. The only thing I locked away are the locks for the bondage toys you will find in the master bedroom to your right." Her glance followed the floor to the open double door that led to a big room. She could see the big bed and its purposes easily. "You find them in a transparent box in the cupboard. I have nothing to hide. The computers password is written on the back of the card, as well as the number where you can reach me if you want to call it off. Otherwise I don't expect you to call my number. Enjoy your stay."

She put the card down again. Her feet carried her into the bedroom. Big drapes were around three huge windows, one of them was actually a glass door that to a balcony. The big bed that seemed oversized was not much over the floor, but thick poles on all four corners and the rings attached to them made clear what it was used for. In the frame, on the outside, were also several more rings. A big cupboard was on her right side and next to it a walk in closet. In the next wall was only another door that was open and showed a big bathroom that contained a big tub that seemed large enough for 3 people, a shower and the other necessities, all in shiny white. Besides that, there was no other furniture in there.

The bed sheets felt soft and cool to her touch, completely in black. The bed wasn't too soft, but gave some way on harder push. She noted it was differently hard in different areas. The frame was pretty wide, but half the mattress thickness below its upper level. It was black wood, that on the edges was rounded and went then to the floor.

Her body trembled a bit as she opened the cupboard. Many different things were hanging there. Cuffs, gags, belts, whips, chains, rope, masks, dildos and many more things she couldn't identify or make sense of. The case with the locks was in the middle, and it was closed. Another card was there.

"Feel free to try anything you like. You wont be able to lock yourself in some way, but please don't tie yourself up with rope."

She touched one of the collars, a small one. It felt cool and strong. She picked it up and just felt its texture. It was thin lined inside and seemed rather comfortable. It had only a small buckle to close, was only two fingers thick and besides that had no other ornaments then it being pitch black. She put it around her neck, closed it tightly. Too tight, she felt as she swallowed and opened it one notch. The black collar fit good and felt comfy. Her hands touched many of the things in the cupboard, but she thought about the rest to explore and surely would come back to this part again.

The closet was filled with clothes. Neatly hanging from their hangers, some folded in shelves, shoes in boxes on the floor. Most of it looked expensive, but all tasteful. There were only two jeans, one of them black, and couple of white plain t-shirts, that could qualify as every days clothes. It looked like he always seemed to enjoy being well dressed. His body shape must fit pretty well in all the things she saw there. Materials on her skin felt wonderful.

Leaving the closet, crossing the room and then the hallway, the living room was on the other side of the hallway. It was like the rest of the apartment big and bright. Even though some darker tones were applied like the carpet and the walls, the ceiling made it instantly bright and the big windows made it even more so. Like the bedroom, there was little furniture.

A small coffee table, extremely low to the ground, wooden frame and glass plate. The couch was pretty wide, looked sturdy, bright and had a few rings on it that looked like they were ornaments. Pulling on them shoed they were meant to hold a humans weight. It was broad enough so four guests could sit down and felt like you sank a little bit into it when you sat down. A vitrine was on an outer wall between two windows. Inside one could marvel at a small model of a house, more sort of a mansion. It looked really nice, although it was painted nearly completely in black. On the other side of the wall, a big flat screen was hanging there, flanked by some thin looking speakers. Below was a high end sound system she saw in some fancy magazines before, something that looks nice, but also sounds awesome as she recalled. More speakers in the room, and a few framed pictures on the wall rounded it up. The arts were all of some erotic nature, some of them she recognized. One of the windows went to the floor, and actually was a door that slid open to the side into the wall. It made way to an open balcony, a big one where you easily could put out a table and eat with multiple people. Again inside she noticed a button on the wall, next to the TV. Pressing it slid open the wall and revealed a shelf stuffed with DVD's. Some of the movies she knew, some were foreign. On a lower shelf where even a few porn DVD's, all of them BDSM themed. Closing the shelf again she noticed a hook in the ceiling. Not really something you would notice right away, but it was clearly there and looked very strong, as if you could lift a car with it. Every where she noted some things like this that were meant to tie someone to it, all of them subtle but noticeable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.