Haley's Comet - Cover

Haley's Comet

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Actually waking up next to someone you really love and adore ends up being one of the most satisfying things you can do. I've slept with lots of women I had fucked the night before, but this was totally different. Instead of trepidation of wondering whether she may have thought that the sex "meant" something or was recreation and I might have made a commitment of sorts, I woke up hungering for her once again and not wanting to wait to tell her I loved her. My deep sigh from filling my lungs for the first time of the day must have woke her as she fell back into my arms, her cute ass nestling to my interested groin. She took my hand that hung over her side and kissed it and held it to her face.

"You are the most wonderful lover. Did I tell you that? I've still got the warmies all over from how you loved me." She sighed looking back at me trying to make eye contact.

"I've still got the "warmies", as you say, myself, from how and why you gave yourself to me. That's a brave commitment into the unknown and knowing how you trust me makes me feel so special." I admitted to her as I caressed the breast she put my hand on.

"I'd say you were feeling special now." She giggled as she pushed back against my growing cock. "After I start my pills we can spend these mornings making love. It will be soon, I promise. In the meantime there is a little something we might both enjoy." She said sexily as she began to scoot down my body, under the covers.

"Oh Gail, Godddddd, you little minx. Not before I pee, please. I couldn't hold off." I warned her.

She kissed the head of my cock and pulled down the covers.

"Promise to come right back and get right back under here for us?"

"I promise." I said as I bounded up and ran to the toilet and wrestled with my hard-on to pee. I noticed that the bidet was full of water and had been used recently so I assumed Gail used it. I stopped my flow and went to the appliance and straddled it and let fly, making it much easier to get my stream from my hard-on in the bowl. Once done, I played with the fountain and washed my penis to make it more palatable for my lover.

When I returned to the bed, she was still scooted down, her bottom up in the air, waiting for me to assume my former position. If I had lost any of the stiffness of my erection after peeing, it was back now. Her cute ass was inviting enough to recall the night before and want to kiss it, but I did make a promise to her. She lifted an arm and leg and let me slide my own leg under her before she was once again between my legs looking at me from behind my standing monument to her.

"I love to suck your cock Robbie. It's so warm and smooth in my mouth and the smell it sends off makes the animal in me awaken. When you come the taste is you and you alone. I want that smell, I want that taste, that feeling of you in ecstasy. If I just touch myself while I do it, I go off. Make love to my mouth, I'll make love to your penis and we'll both come." She said as she covered the head of my cock with her mouth before I had a chance to protest, as if I wanted to. She sucked, kissed, slurped, and tongued her way all over its area, and then as she stroked it with her hand, she kissed and lolled my balls in her mouth. When she came back up to my cock her hands went to my thighs and she rose up a bit and began to bob on me, as if waiting for me to start thrusting to her mouth. I didn't need an invitation. As I began to move in and out of her mouth in short strokes her tongue went crazy on me like never before, swirling and wet. If she thought I could last under this pleasure attack she was wrong. My come shot came fast and furious making me wonder how I could make so much so fast. I flooded her mouth so quickly that she lost part of my first spurt, but she patiently waited for me to finish flexing my last pearls of cream before hopping up from my genitals and off the bed.

"God Rob, I have to pee so bad." she squealed as she ran to the bathroom.

That explained why she hadn't used her fingers on herself like I thought she might. I laid back into the bed in a sexual comatose state after she had drained my balls once again. I felt so good I wanted to jump and holler, but I hadn't the strength.

When she came back into the room she had an impish smile on her face.

"You know that bidet was made for sex, before and after. You never used it?" She asked as she ran her fingers over her pussy suggestively.

"Never! I never ever had the water even on in it until you filled it."

"Let me show you why it's so handy." She said as she got on the bed and straddled me. She extended her arms and I put my arms out as well. She went hand to hand with me and pushed herself up to a standing position and stepped to her feet just at my arm pits. She squat down with her pussy right to my mouth.

"Mmmm, a nice fresh breakfast for you!" She said in a sexy tone.

I never minded a little urine taste when I ate pussy, but she was fresh as a daisy as her squat opened her pretty smooth little mound to my mouth. My tongue had her ready to spasm in a minute as her breathing got hard and ragged. I grabbed the globes of her ass to be sure she couldn't get away from my attack as I sought to suck her clit as long as it was able to get. As I held her ass in my hand my left pinkie happened to touch her tender asshole and I couldn't resist wiggling it on the recently used little orifice. That little wiggle seemed to send her over the top as I tasted her cream and juices. She wailed like a kid on a roller coaster as I sawed and sucked at her pleasure button as she began to try and move away from me. I held her fast until I was sure she was fully wore out from her orgasm.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" She blurted loudly and bluntly as she fell back hard onto me and rolled to her knees on the side of the bed.

"Did you get off?" I joked as he sought my hands to help pull her up next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.