Haley's Comet
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Before Gail came back my place I had to make a decision that I could live with about her. I wasn't really interested in an exclusive relationship, especially one where she would live with me for a time. I also didn't want her to think that she owed me anything for helping me, but if recreational sex was on her mind, I was open as long as I found her desirable. I didn't want to see moon eyes hoping I would fall for her. If something happened between us, fine. When we first talked after I had burned her clothes, I had the feeling she was about to ask me to help make up for 7 years of celibacy. Maybe that was my imagination, but I did shudder at the thought of seeing her hairy body beckoning me. If she thought that my not wanting to touch her unkempt hairy body made me shallow, she was right.

The morning was filled with a lot of running around, finally able to get into our now flooded, iceless training facility and salvage our equipment that was stranded there. I shipped it off to New York and was back on the recovery patrol for one more day. Another storm was brewing in the gulf and I wanted to be sure I was out of the state before I was asked to stay and help again. Enough was enough. I planned on being in Atlanta for Monday morning and that was IT!

Rita called me as I was headed back home and asked if I could make the trip to Bonita Springs and pick up Gail.

"If I knew how pretty she would turn out I would have shaved her head and bucked her teeth. Unless you let me move in, I'm afraid I can't compete with her." Rita chuckled.

"Rita, you know you'll always be special to me and if you're really worried about Gail, remember that I'll be leaving her in Atlanta in a couple days and likely be spending more time in Florida than Atlanta for the foreseeable future." I said to ease any worries she might have had, either imagined or real.

"Rob, don't let the fact that you have a home in Atlanta escape this conversation. You may not be there much, but you DO LIVE THERE!" Rita bristled.

"Rita, don't let the fact that you broke off the steady thing with me, not me with you, get away. Don't be like this. If I ever got into another serious relationship, you would be the first to know. When I come back to Florida we can talk about things." I said, ending the conversation. She pissed me off when she acted this way because I could have been quite content with her as my mate in Florida. I never cheated on Haley in 4 years, so I don't think I would with Rita. However, breaking up our exclusive relationship was her choice, not mine.

True to Rita's word, Gail turned out real well. Her 6 foot frame was quite appealing with her long shapely, although pasty white legs. Gail had shunned artificial tanning agents, hoping to get out in the sun for the first time in a long time. Her long hair had been cut to just her shoulders in its natural color and she wore a polo that sported Rita's logo. It did accent her breasts nicely, which were bigger that I thought. She wore jean shorts that shaped her butt well. Her little belly was evident, but not too unflattering at all. In most clothes you might not even notice it. Considering what she put herself through since June of '97, she looked damn good.

Once in the car Gail beamed like a Hollywood premiere, she was so happy with her look.

"Rob, they beat the crap out of me and rubbed me raw with lotions and potions. The dentist had a field day in my mouth and had me bleeding like a stuck pig, but I guess I really only have a couple bad teeth. Getting my gums to recover from inattention is my biggest priority there. Last night I itched and burned everywhere the sun doesn't shine after getting plucked and shucked from my legs, under my arms and... well everywhere. They even got rid of the bags under my eyes and the wrinkles I thought were old age. I was just all dried up. Then they gave me real food last night. I hadn't eaten fresh meat or fresh vegetables for years. I ate like a pig and drank a big glass of milk and that made me sick as hell last night. Rita wasn't going to tell you, but I was in the emergency room this morning. My insides revolted and I thought I was going to shit a basketball. I literally couldn't pass what was in me." She said still excited.

"Please, Gail, I don't need the play by play." I said trying to stop her.

"No please! One of the things I miss is talking to people and I just have to tell you this. You know when I was on the street I would only crap once a week or so." (God, I wanted to pull off the road and wretch) "But eating all that real food and then the milk made my intestines revolt. I guess your body rejects the lactose until you build up a resistance. So anyway everything came down the line and I still had last weeks garbage in there and... "

"Please Gail! I'm begging you, STOP!" I said.

Gail laughed a big belly laugh that was worth the ordeal just to hear. I never really heard her laugh before. She composed herself and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You're so sweet to put up with me and so cute trying to keep your lunch down. Anyway they gave me a big enema and I'm OK now." She said quickly causing me to pull over and sit on the shoulder with my head in my hands in disbelief.

"You aren't going to talk about menstrual cycles are you?" I asked her incredulously.

"No, but I should get to a doctor for a check up. I 'm sure I'm OK because that was one thing I was very careful about. If you ask another girl for a tampon they always give it to you." She said in her blabber-mouth staccato.

I put the car back into gear as I shook my head and drove the rest of the way home. Once at the house I asked her what she wanted for dinner, if there was anything she hadn't had in a long time that she missed.

"Spaghetti and meatballs! Is that possible?" She answered quickly.

Rita would be pissed off to know that the sauce and meatballs she made and froze for me were going to feed Gail, but I told her I could do that.

After thawing the sauce and meatballs in the microwave I began to simmer it on the stove while I boiled water for pasta. I even found a loaf of garlic bread in the freezer and had the oven going for the bread when Gail snuck up behind me, snaking her arms around my hips to my belly.

"Rob, you know I have to repay you for everything you've done for me." She said in a sultry voice.

"Gail, you don't need to do a thing to repay me. If I loan you the money, then you can repay me. Until then you owe me nothing. Don't think for one minute that I did anything expecting to get anything in return." I said emphatically.

She ran her hands up my chest and pulled her breasts tight to my back.

"Are you going to make me flirt and beg with you?" She whispered.

I took her hands from my chest and turned to face her.

"Gail, if I said I wasn't intrigued by you back at school it would be a lie. I found you very intelligent and interesting to talk to. What I've seen in the past couple days was not anything I would think of bothering with, and you know that all too well. It sounds corny, but my heart is singing that I saved you from yourself and have added a viable member of the race to the roles. Now, to say that the moment I saw you after your trip to the spa I wasn't intrigued would also be a lie. I never knew what you looked like, besides your face, I only knew you were tall. I REALLY like tall, and you have beautiful legs. However in the total scheme of things, I would be taking advantage of you if I let anything happen between us, wouldn't I? I'm not sure if you want me, or if you want anybody." I said to slow the pace.

"Well, I want to seduce you because you're you Rob. I haven't had it in 7 years and I was very active back then and admittedly this little transformation has got my ovaries pulsing, but I wouldn't just chase after anyone. I am interested in you, but I won't throw myself at you if you're not interested." She said pulling away in a bit of a huff.

"Gail, I AM interested in you, don't think that I'm not. I'm just not sure if we should get involved until your situation is settled. Let's think about it and talk over dinner and see what happens." I said as I took her retreating hand and kissed it.

She smiled and melted me. She definitely was having an effect on me and the guilt I should have felt about wanting to take advantage of her was fading.

While I finished preparing dinner Gail was looking over the home owner's library. She pulled out a geological book and began to ask questions about the company and exactly what we do, how her skills might directly apply. She seemed to put the time since college totally behind her. What was she thinking then? Was I missing something? This woman and the one that slept on my doorstep a few days ago were two totally different women.

We sat down to dinner and I poured a nice red wine to go with everything. She raised her glass and looked to me.

"A toast to God for bringing you to me and saving me from myself; you were an answered prayer." She said.

We clinked and sipped.

"An answered prayer?" I queried.

"When I was trapped in that closet I made up with God. I was so pissed off at him for taking my Mom and sister away that I no longer believed. I told him I needed a sign of hope if He wasn't going to make me just suffer and die there. I guess you were that sign. I never allowed much joy in my life all that time and depriving me of sex was part of it. Exactly two times I masturbated in all those years. I thought of you both times. I heard you and Haley going at it a few times and I was so jealous of her. One night I hid under the bed when I heard you two coming up the hall. I was mad at myself, I had such a crush on you, but it made me stronger to resist happiness in the long run." She said in a soft voice, as if confessing to me.

"Gail, I didn't know you felt that way about me, and the hiding under the bed is a little creepy, no, kinky. I never had any idea."

"Haley did. She said she saw me, and then proceeded to put on a show for me. She was kind of rubbing it in my face. Apparently she never told you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.