Haley's Comet - Cover

Haley's Comet

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

By the time Haley arrived on the St Paul campus I had been there for 16 days and knew my way around quite a bit. I certainly knew every stair on the campus as coach had us run up and down each to condition our legs. I must have taken 10,000 shots in practice as the two scholarship goalies were still playing summer tune-up leagues in Canada. There were 2 other walk on goalies, but I was certain that I was the one who would be picked. My confidence with the opposite sex may have been manufactured, but I was sure of my hockey skills, at least versus the competition at hand.

From the moment Haley saw me I was her BMOC. I certainly felt that way around her, at least. Once the stud goalies showed up I knew I could never be the big man on campus so I never acted that part. It only existed in her mind, but that was good enough for me.

I knew she wanted to be my girlfriend and she was very careful not to seem too anxious. Little did she know that I would whimper like a baby and beg at her feet should she ask.

After meeting 3 or 4 times on campus for one thing or the other she asked me if I wanted to go out for a pizza. I accepted and she asked that I pick her up at her dorm. When I went up she invited me in and I saw the pizza box waiting.

"I thought we were going out for a pizza?" I asked.

She looked at me a little funny and then without meeting my eyes squarely she sing-songed her way through an explanation.

"Well, I had to be here for these 5 days before classes to meet with some professors about my scholarship and an adjunct internship here at the school. I've really enjoyed being able to see you and have you show me around now that you've been here before me, but tomorrow my roommate shows up and I have no idea who or what she is going to be like. That being said, tonight is the last night I know I can be alone and private here, and I want to be alone and private with you. I've had a crush on you all summer and when I actually saw you here I knew it was for real. I don't want to chase you away by being too forward, but I can't mask my real feelings anymore."

Inside my libido was doing a triple somersault handstand while I tried to control myself from jumping her bones right there and telling her I feel the same way too. I tried to be cool and take her in my arms for a deep kiss, but my real nervousness took over as I clicked teeth with her and mashed my face clumsily to hers. We both laughed and repositioned our kiss and we necked for 30 minutes, barely stopping or air. We had made our way to the floor when we finally came up for air. I noted the cold pizza and we each grabbed a slice, watching each other nervously as we ate at the tiny dorm table. After 2 pieces each she went to the little refrigerator and took out 2 Rolling Rock and asked if I wanted a beer. She had got it from another girl on the same floor, there early for the same reasons. After her second beer she admitted that she didn't drink much and 2 was her limit. She got up and came to sit on my lap at the table and we necked more. She stood up and took me by the hand and walked to her bed and pulled me down with her.

I wanted her to lead the way like Pam the Box had, but I knew I was on my own. Suddenly I had a brain storm. I broke the kiss and looked her square in the eyes.

"Just how experienced are you? I really like you a lot and I don't want you to wake up in the morning and say I took advantage of you. I don't want it to go any further than you want, especially because of the alcohol. Please know that if I didn't care for you, I wouldn't ask such a personal question." I said as smooth as I knew, trying to be tender.

In reality I wanted to fuck her brains out right now, but fucking her for the rest of the school year, or maybe all four school years would be worth being shot down now.

"I know I'm not as experienced as the girls you're used to, but I'm no virgin either. I'm not drunk and I like you a lot as well. If I didn't trust you to stop if I said "no", I wouldn't be here with you now. Nothing will happen here that I don't want to happen; fair enough?" She said as tender as any words I ever heard. In the back of my mind the only word I heard was GO, and I pressed myself to her as tight as I could, grinding my hips to hers while I devoured her face and neck.

I was really unsure to where I should go next; after all, Pam just took off her clothes and then stripped me. So, I decided to use the old baseball metaphor and go for first base. I slid a hand up her shirt and held her braless breast in my hand, pinching her nipple as it grew erect in my fingers. She sighed deeply in my ear and pushed my head from her shoulder so she could talk to me face to face.

"Don't play this game with me. I want you. I've looked forward to every email and phone call so I could masturbate afterwards. I fell in love with your words, your voice and now I want to fall in love with you." She said as I plotted stealing second. "Let's get undressed." Fortunately for me she was grooving a home run pitch and again I lucked out with a woman again.

I wanted her to think I was some super stud, but I also wanted to take it slow if that was what she wanted. As we undressed I almost shot my load right there when I got a look at her naked sweetness. She was a picture in her shy nudity as she unveiled herself to me. I only hoped that her own experience with guys made me seem as much a prize as she was to me. When she came to me on her toes to reach my lips and press her body to me I could barely draw a breath. I backed her to the bed and lay her down with myself on top of her. I so wanted to just drive into her, but we hadn't even gotten so far as to talk about birth control or anything.

As my hardness pressed against her she looked down like a child sneaking a peak at Christmas.

"You're big, there." She said shyly.

"I don't think so, but I'm glad you do. You're beautiful, so petite but so... I guess I'm lost for the word, but you're fetching." I said as I kissed her hard again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.